Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964155 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
psalmorado05:
Angelinatto.............more update please. I know its not easy,nd I appreciate ur effort.
I vow to finish dis story!
awwn thanks honey. Will update soonest.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ediboi:
This Story is so on point like DECIMAL......
ANGELINATTO, I Salute You!
thank you sir
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
hmm, i'm not buying it. You already know the end nah. Morning......
lol just pulling your legs nah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ogochukwu67:
Wow Can't wait for update
thank for dropping a comment ma'am
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chokmah:
this really amazing............. next plz
oya lemme fast forward myself
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
rachealfst:
What kind of kill joy is this Jordan self, you better park well.....Nice update Angel. You rock!
lol my sis has vex finish for Jordan.
Thanks swidy, how was your day? Am missing the hymn o

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
hatchetman:
nyc story...abeg delete jordan i h8 dat nigga..
lol hatchetman its not good to hate o. Love everybody like Christ
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ayoomolabake:
Thanks for the update Ma'am but Jordan does not deserve another chance.
hmm true love never dies
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
What an update!!! The story is getting more riveting these days. Nancy's love life is kinda complicated. Kelvin is giving Jordan a good run for his money. Nancy is a confused girl right now, she really needs to get things right. Let me be mute, I hope she makes the right decision. Great job Angel, your consistency and your undeniable talent really speak volume of you. Bigger you I pray.
awwn i missed you tymy. Thought you've forgotten me...thanks honey!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
U r doing a good job Angel....DTOBS I c uuuu
thanks dear. You know dtobs too? Where spinxytinxy too?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
girlhaley:

Tecno w4 is so so better although I don't knw much about itel 1502

W4 has d strongest battery ever.......a friend bought around last two weeks.......I must admit....it put my hot note 2 into shame with it battery.....the applications na die and the Ram is something to be proud of.......kindly go for it ma and am sure you will thank me later wink

*back to d story*

Nancy should just go for kelvin and leave that yeye Jordan alone......its obvious Jordan is too possessive and clingy.....Gosh!!.....I hate such people undecided undecided

This is what I want to read next tongue tongue

Nancy was so excited.....yes!......its her wedding.......Nothing is sweeter than marrying the joy of your life grin grin

Nancy married kelvin abi na the other way round

Ayaf say my own.....bikonu cheesy cheesy
lol woah. I will holla at you when i get it. Thanks honey.
Lol the story iyaf finish by girlhaley. You too much! grin
girlhaley:

Tecno w4 is so so better although I don't knw much about itel 1502

W4 has d strongest battery ever.......a friend bought around last two weeks.......I must admit....it put my hot note 2 into shame with it battery.....the applications na die and the Ram is something to be proud of.......kindly go for it ma and am sure you will thank me later wink

*back to d story*

Nancy should just go for kelvin and leave that yeye Jordan alone......its obvious Jordan is too possessive and clingy.....Gosh!!.....I hate such people undecided undecided

This is what I want to read next tongue tongue

Nancy was so excited.....yes!......its her wedding.......Nothing is sweeter than marrying the joy of your life grin grin

Nancy married kelvin abi na the other way round

Ayaf say my own.....bikonu cheesy cheesy
lol woah. I will holla at you when i get it. Thanks honey.
Lol the story iyaf finish by girlhaley. You too much!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Aunty Rachel, your hatred for Jordan is huge. Haven't you forgiven him? Have mercy on him. He's just a victim of circumstances.... I've been praying for inspiration and insight on your behalf, I hope heavens listen to my prayers on time. Honestly, I can't wait to read your next story.
lol Rachelfst will open the new year for us.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
EkoroPrince:
Nice update, keep it flowing
thanks dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Divineroyalty:
Wow!
Don't have anything to say yet. Didn't know we have such Chinua Achebe and Soyinka (s) here in nairaland.
More ink to ur pen Angie.
Keep it up. You're a genius in writing.
More updates please.
heee?? Achebe?? Wole Soyinka? Am laughing at my stupidity if i should take that in.
Thanks for the compliment honey. Am blushing
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinastto:

thanks dear
Your story got me feeling like Oliver twist, i want more updates...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol, I've not forgotten you. Why would I forget a talented writer? I've been keeping tabs on your updates. Don't worry, you'll see more of my comments. Bravo, you're doing a good job. More wisdom to you.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
U r doing a good job Angel....DTOBS I c uuuu
"Ife Mi"...when did you enter here?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinastto:

Hmmmmm... Shey na like dis e go dey dey!? cry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Y dis Jordan like to dey ruin show.....he like spoiling someone mood!
Nancy u better be careful dis time around...#anoda_chance
I wonder waiting he do with the previous chance *hissing*

@Angelinastto.......nice work! I dey feel you. One more thing, won't you dedicate an update for me, haha! From page 1 to 61 following bumper to bumper
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinastto:
CHAPTER 6
DEDICATION:FELICITY09 EDIBOI.

On kelvin's shoulder, all the memories we've had together came afresh as i inhaled his scent.This was the same guy that helped me out of a mess the first day we met.Though the mess i created was super annoying, he never got mad at me neither did he disclose a thing to my mom.After the whole messy meeting, he took me like a sister and started a cooking lesson with me.I could remember consulting him whenever i had a problem, i could remember running to him like a guardian and i could remembering him taking my problems in and solving it like his own.I looked back at all the things kelvin did for me when my mom died.I could remember how he stood by me and held my hand so i would'nt fall.I could remember his timely advice and his financial assistance even though he was in need as well.All this going on in my head got me emotional.I wiped the tears in my eyes and held kelvin close to myself.I wished to have him this close forever because every moment with him makes me feel like the only girl in the world.
"Is somebody trying to seduce me?" kelvin's voice brought me out of my thought.I released my tight grip on him and smiled shyly. "why are you crying? The movie is not tragic" kelvin asked in a whisper and i just noded in response to his question. "Okay ma'am, lets leave" he said and i said "i am fine with the movie".
Kelvin chuckled and said "and who said you are not fine with it. We are leaving because the movie has ended.Sure you did not even notice because you are so obsessed with me".
I raised my head and looked around the cinema. Most of the people we saw the movie together were on their way out. I struggled my shoulder and said "Oh, i never knew". Kelvin laughed at me and said "how will you know? When you are bussy holding me as if i would run away" i hit kelvin and told him to go if he want to. He rose to his feet and bent down toward me before saying "Just say you want me to stay with you and i will never leave".I smiled and told him to disappear for all i care. Kelvin pinched me on my cheek and held my hand as we left the cinema.

kelvin took me to a five star restaurant after seeing the movie.The restaurant was beautiful but had little people in it when we arrived, probably because of the expenses.
We settled in an empty chair and a waiter walked up to us for our order.
Kelvin asked for what i would love to have as we went through the menu.I told him i would settle for a plate of coconut rice and chicken but kelvin ended up ordering most of the food on the menu.
In less than twenty minutes, our table was filled with varieties of food.Though i wanted to keep my eye on my coconut rice, kelvin forced me to take alittle from all the meals on the table.We had a glass of red wine each before we decided it was time to leave.Myself and kelvin went hand in hand over to the cashier to settle our bill. "Woah what a perfect couple. Please invite me over to your wedding, i get excited when i see true love" the cashier a middle age woman said.I smiled shyly as i thanked the woman in a bid to hide the fact that myself and kelvin were just friends."You need to pay me to be the groom at your wedding miss" kelvin whispered on our way out and i hit him on his shoulder.We both laughed as we left the restaurant, holding hands like love birds.
I was happy even though i ended up with a sudden pot belly, due to the meals kelvin forced me to take.
Time checked 8:00pm. Kelvin parked infront of my gate.I could not help but feel lucky to have kelvin with me.He was there for me whenever i needed him and this made me feel the need to express my gratitude.I cleared my throat loudly and said "Ehm...I just want to say a big thank you for been a support whenever i need you.Thanks for been there kelvin".
Kelvin smiled and said "you are welcome Angel.I just want to let you know that i will always be there for you no matter what,till you will realise that with me is where you belong" Kelvin's statement came to me as a surprise and this made me look up at him.I caught him staring at me as well and we remained in a point, staring at each other for a while.I could see the fire burning in kelvin's eyes but i could not decide if it was mere likeness or love.Kelvin slowly bent over to my side and i unconsciously closed my eyes.I felt his lips on my cheek before he burst into laughter."It just an innocent goodnight peck miss".Kelvin said and i opened my eyes. Instead of feeling embarrassed, i joined in the laughter as i hit him continuously.When i was satisfied, i came down from the car and told him never to come looking for me as i walked toward my gate. He laughed and pleaded but i rushed into my compound and closed the gate loudly.(forming angry).
I was yet to step foot into the house when i got a new message,i unlocked my phone to read the message
"Am sorry for all the pains i caused you.Please give me another chance to set things right I miss you! (Jordan)"

@Angelinastto.......nice work! I dey feel you. One more thing, won't you dedicate an update for me, haha! From page 1 to 61 following bumper to bumper
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2016

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by odun456(f): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
jst hoping u wont end dis story breaking my heart dt nancy married jordan and kelvin acted mature like "boys bfor flower" a korean movie.

i enjoyed every bit of dis piece dear,welldone dear

~GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED~
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinastto:

I do
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by tusinsola(f): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Keep it on sweet.
To da story am loving loving this one.kelvin is xoxo matured.I hope Nancy will make him her soulmate rather than partner or friend zone.For Jordan my only advice for Nancy na "pnce beaten thrice shy oooo" omo abegi shine your eyes wellla.
Kudos Angelinastos.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
I do
grin...you cwiously do?! !!!

Hmmmmm...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Adedoyin60(f): 3:43am On Dec 09, 2016
Angelinastto is doing a great work

[code][/code]Infinity GBOSA for you cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Debbie16(f): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2016
this is really a wonderful piece. keep the good work
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Angelinastto:
Please guys i need your advise. Between itel 1502 and tecno W4 which is better.
if you want a battery longer battery life and a good camera you should opt in for w4.
Their android version and ram is the same but itel no dey last.
**My point of view tho'.**
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol woah. I will holla at you when i get it. Thanks honey. Lol the story iyaf finish by girlhaley. You too much! grin lol woah. I will holla at you when i get it. Thanks honey. Lol the story iyaf finish by girlhaley. You too much!

Hehehe.....oya clap for me evribodi

Holla Holla......Friday vibes

Waiting for an update aunty angel......
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jaytoy(f): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
I dont comment but really need to come out of my Ghost mode. Angels u re just toooooooo sweet if u were to be lollypop would have licked the whole of u.
My point I think kelvin is just hiding his person, he might not be whom everyone think he ;Dhis. Apparently, I think jordan ia the right one showing his TRUE colour. Let's keep our fingers crossed...
We want food..... more update. Kisses

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jaytoy:
I dont comment but really need to come out of my Ghost mode. Angels u re just toooooooo sweet if u were to be lollypop would have licked the whole of u.
My point I think kelvin is just hiding his person, he might not be whom everyone think he ;Dhis. Apparently, I think jordan ia the right one showing his TRUE colour. Let's keep our fingers crossed...
We want food..... more update. Kisses
yea, i like your conventional thought. Nothing is yours until you have it in your hands.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
DTOBS:

grin...you cwiously do?! !!!

Hmmmmm...
IFE I go chuk ya eye oo

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.