Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964154 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tough time ahead for Nancy!!!

Angelinastto, where is Jordan? He Don disappear? Kelvin is doing what Jordan ought to be doing.
I predict nancy suffering frm the hand of Jordan as well as Nelly is already given him the best time. grin grin

No be small sufferness Nancy go suffer oooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
i prayed for nancy to be strong even though its fiction.This sh!t do happen in reality.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
CONTINUATION

I took a public transport to school, it was a strange experience but not really a bad one. The only bad side of it was the driver stopping almost every five minutes for a passanger to highlight or to pick up a passanger,that made the journey slow.
I got to school lately and literature class was on already. I greeted Miss.esther and settled down in an empty sit.The class ended shortly after my arrival and miss.esther said i should see her during lunch before she left.Most of my class mate offered their condolence and few of them tried to cheer me up. Nelly came for me during lunch,i did not go to the cafeteria so she came to my department. Nelly hugged me for a while and i felt love, she looked into my eyes with tears and concern and said "Twinny, how have you been? You look lean,what happened" i could not give nelly a respond, as tears started to roll down my cheek,she also started to cry. She engulfed me in a warm embrace as we both cried.
Nelly brooke the embrace and took my hands,she promised to stay with me and i felt love again.I went to the cafeteria with nelly and had lunch which she paid for before i went to miss.esther's office. Immediately she saw me, she covered the transparent container she was eating from and asked me to take a sit. Miss.esther moved closer to me and said "Nancy am sorry about your mom, please be strong.I noticed you were extremely late today, did you wake up late? Or were too sad to dress up? Please be strong and make yourself proud. You are a bright girl, that is why am been concerned" i could not answer miss. Esther's questions, i just looked down at my feet as if it will produce answers. I gusse Miss. Esther noticed i was not willing to talk, she hugged me before i left her office for the general class.
The general class ended and it was time to go back to hell, a place i once call home. While packing my bag Nelly came to me and said she informed her mom about my mood, and she want me over for lunch.I did not want to go with her at first but she pleaded and i agreed. We left together in her car after packing my bag.
Immediately we got to Nelly's house, her mom rushed out and hugged me very tight, later She brooke the hug and looked into my eyes and said "How are you my child?" i could see the love and concern in her eyes, i told her i will be fine and she hugged me again. Mr.stanley was absent so i had lunch with Nelly and her mom. After lunch i went to nelly's room and she involved me in different activities to cheer me up.We were stil swimming when my phone started to ring at the pool side, i checked the caller I.D and it was Jordan. I accepted his call and he went on and on to tell me how bussy he was, which is the reason he could not keep in touch, he apologised and i accepted his apology. Jordan promised to check on me and call me often. It was when i ended the call with Jordan that i checked the time on my phone, the time was 5:00pm. Nelly followed me as i rushed out of the pool and changed into my dress, i hurriedly said my goodbye and Mrs.Stanley ordered Nellys' driver to take me home.
I got home 5:45pm and rushed into the main building, i was about going into my room when aunty Nike shouted" where are you coming from?" i turned back,greeted her and told her i went to school. " is your school not suppose to close by 2:00pm?" aunty nike said. I do not know where this question and answer will lead to but i was hoping not to get a slap again. " After school i went to a friends'...." i was yet to finish the sentence when a slap landed on my left cheek. I held my cheek as hot tears rushed out of my eyes. Aunty Nike dragged me to my room and she started to search everywhere. She opened my bag and took my A.T.M card, she then searched my wardrobe, where i kept the money kelvin gave to me, immediately she saw the money she started shouting " O.M.G so you have started stealing, i know you are spoilt i never knew you are a thief as well. Mike must hear this" she ended her rantingand left. I sat on my bed depressed but i could not cry anymore.
Uncle mike arrived home 9:00PM, immediately i came out to greet him, aunty nike rushed at him and said " Mike can you believe that nancy got home 8:00pm, she said she went to hangout with friends, and she stole my money, look at the fourty eight thousand i saw in her wardrobe". Uncle mike was boiling with anger, he looked at me and said " young lady,where did you get that money from? So you stole from my wife?" i was yet to answer his question when a hot slap landed on my cheek again. I was yet to recover from the slap, when uncle mike dragged me outside the house and said " you have the guts to hangout with friends? You think you can go out and come back anytime you like? Tonight! you will hangout with the mosquitoes. You idiot!"
Uncle mike left me outside and locked the door. I was left outside, in the dark alone with my fate.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
elskillful:
i prayed for nancy to be strong even though its fiction.This sh!t do happen in reality.
Truth! Did you travel again?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
DTOBS:
Tough time ahead for Nancy!!!

Angelinastto, where is Jordan? He Don disappear? Kelvin is doing what Jordan ought to be doing.
I predict nancy suffering frm the hand of Jordan as well as Nelly is already given him the best time. grin grin

No be small sufferness Nancy go suffer oooo
lol. Bro looks like you are happy Nancy is suffering.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Makom56:
MAKE I SITDON HERE FIRST. MILITARY ZONE "KEEP OFF"

ANYWAY WELDON
MORE INK TO UR PEN
lol. Thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daniluv2k4:
idonblivit.. is there still people like Mike n his wife. that all they care is pple properties Chai, I Neva for once eye my papa belongings. don't know why behave like that??

welcome to the wicked world Nancy. Abeg, Angelina make una take the remaining episode easy o for me to read coz I'm susceptible to crying.. na beg I dey beg ooo
Lol. I must to see your tears by fire by force!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol. Bro looks like you are happy Nancy is suffering.
Lol, why I go happy? It's just natural for her to suffer nah so that she will know life is not all bed of roses. I see her coming out strong with the help of Kelvin tho!

Abeg,mention me for the next drop oooo or else na fight oooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
DTOBS:

Lol, why I go happy? It's just natural for her to suffer nah so that she will know life is not all bed of roses. I see her coming out strong with the help of Kelvin tho!

Abeg,mention me for the next drop oooo or else na fight oooo
lol. Fight?? Lemme not say whats on my mind.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmm... Getting more and more interesting.
Jordan already showing sign of sharp guy grin
Nelly to ask Nancy to come live with them!
Nancy to pack to Nelly house to receive another shock (Jordan and Nelly dating revealed)
Make allow the suspense suspend me grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol. Fight?? Lemme not say whats on my mind.
Oya say it joor grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by youssylee: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
getting more and more interesting...,anxiously waiting for d next update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Angelinastto post=50442739] Truth! Did you travel again?. No i did'nt travel, u will be lol and nancy is crying.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Angelinastto post=50442739] Truth! Did you travel again?. No i did'nt travel, u will be lol and nancy is crying.Kwontinue
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i]
Hmmm.... Crying with Nancy already... Mosquito go chop ur life tire... BTW welcome to the real world

Uncle Mike why na? Why?? Why What if she's not your niece nko...

angelinastto nice work...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
elskillful:
Bro...at least I'm not alone for prayer sessions

Lady of the house! You are good. If that Nancy doesn't come out stronger, the fit I will throw no be for here lipsrsealed

BIGUP sweety
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Where is angelinastto Now... undecided
No dey do rough play ooo, come update this thing nah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by shalom7(f): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
U've got a way of having someone glued to your story...............keep it up......though i think its very predictable
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
CONTINUATION
I knocked and pleaded with uncle mike and his wife, i cried,i screamed, i promised never to hangout again, i promised never to disobey them, i even coffessed to the sin i never committed, i told them i stole the money and i promised never to steal again But nobody listened to me. If only mom was here. When i had no strength to shout and cry anymore,i sat by the door step and "Goodbye's the saddest word" by "celien Dion" came to my mind, i sang with my last strength.
"Mama
you gave life to me
turned a baby
into a lady
mama
all you had to offer
was a promise of
a life time of love.
Now know theres no other
love like a mother's
love for her child.
And i know
a love so complete
somebody must leave
must say goodbyes.
Goodbye's the saddest word
i'll ever hear.
Goodbye's the last time
i will hold you near
someday u'll say that word
and i will cry
it'll break my heart
to hear you say
GOODBYE"
Tears filled my eyes as i was singing, mom said her Goodbyes in the middle of nowhere and that made my life a living hell.
I was still singing when a heavy wind started, i was so scared because the wind was so heavy, i moved closer to the door and covered myself with my bare hands.
Few minutes later i heard sound of argument within the house,i could hear aunty nike screaming "Dont open" ontop of the voice.
The door was opened and somebody offered me a hand. I looked up and i saw lizzy, she was in tears. Her parent were shouting at her from inside, they were telling her to let me remain outside where i belong but lizzy did not listen to them, instead she pulled me up and led me inside. I stood by the door in fear while lizzy locked the door. When lizzy was done locking the door,she faced her parents and said " even if she were to be a slave, you are not expected to treat her thia way talkless of you blood dad , am so disappointed in you. Mom you call yourself a mother but you have the heart of stone, where is the heart of a mother that you ought to posses? What are you people passing on to me?" Lizzy yelled at her parents and led me to my room. I knew uncle mike and his wife were angry with me for turning their daughter against them but i was equally surprised cos even though lizzy was nice to me, she do render assistance in the absence of her parent. She was the calm and gentle type that never goes against her parents. Lizzy made me lay on my bed and covered me up before leaving. I slept with many unanswered questions. Did the wind start to blow because of my song? What took the gentle lizzy away and made her bold enough to defend me? Probably did my mom heard me when i called on her? Do ghost really exist? Is mom still hanging around somewhere?. Those were the questions i could not answer.
Lizzy woke me up the following morning and prepared a warm bath for me, she made me breakfast before leaving for school. When lizzy left i dressed up for school and went to greet my uncle and his wife. They did not respond to my greetings so i just left for school with no hope of how i will get to school. I called kelvin and explained my predicament to him,he was so pained that i could feel it in his voice,he told me he was out of town and not been able to help me, made matter worse for him, i consoled him and ended the call.
My last option was Jordan, i called him and he promised to come immediately. Jordan got to my gate 30minutes later and he drove me to school, he left with the promise to come for me 2:00pm.
I had alittle fun with Nelly and after school, Jordan came. Nelly rushed to hug jordan and i wondered if they have met before i introduced them to eachother. They had alittle chat before Jordan decided it was time to go. I said my goodbye to nelly and left with Jordan.
Jordan parked in front of our gate and i was about to highlight from his car when i saw aunty nike coming from God knows where in my mom's car. She came down from the car and rushed at us,she knocked on the door and Jordan opened the door. Aunty nike started shouting in public "so you are the friend she always hangout with? You influenced her badly and taught her to disobey and steal. The next time i see you here, i wil get you arrested!" aunty nike shouted and left. I rushed out of the car and ran after her. Immediately she got inside she went to uncle mike and told him that a guy came to drop me off. She told my uncle that i do not even go to school anymore and all i do is hangout with men. My uncle stood up and made to hit me but he stopped half way and said "you will remain in this house and prepare for that Jamb, no more school for you till you gain admission into the university,ok!? I shook my head and ran to my room.
That was the end of school for me. I had to coach myself for the exam.

END OF CHAPTER 3.

6 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by presido997(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Next Pls, thumb up 2 u Angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
Bro...at least I'm not alone for prayer sessions

Lady of the house! You are good. If that Nancy doesn't come out stronger, the fit I will throw no be for here lipsrsealed

BIGUP sweety
Lol, oya add fasting join o. Hey sis!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
DTOBS:
Where is angelinastto Now... undecided
No dey do rough play ooo, come update this thing nah
DTOBS:

Oya say it joor grin
DTOBS:
Hmm... Getting more and more interesting.
Jordan already showing sign of sharp guy grin
Nelly to ask Nancy to come live with them!
Nancy to pack to Nelly house to receive another shock (Jordan and Nelly dating revealed)
Make allow the suspense suspend me grin
Lol you ehn? Dont let what happened in 1888 repeat itself o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
I will not stop showering encomium on you because you have unparalleled talent and an unwavering commitment for writing good story. Don't rest on your laurel, you can do more.... Nancy only needs to turn to God despite the new developments in her life. I wish guys like Kelvin, Jordan, khole and Nelly would be there for her in this trying period.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
shalom7:
U've got a way of having someone glued to your story...............keep it up......though i think its very predictable
presido997:
Next Pls, thumb up 2 u Angel
thanks shalom...hmmm...you think i should work on the suspense?
Presido thanks a whole lot. Next coming up tomorrow. I fulfilled my triple update promise.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Missmossy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Beautiful piece Angelinastto, i pity Nancy so much. Death is such an evil person embarassed more wisdom to you. Thumbs up dear.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olamilanre:
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i]
Hmmm.... Crying with Nancy already... Mosquito go chop ur life tire... BTW welcome to the real world
Uncle Mike why na? Why?? Why What if she's not your niece nko...
angelinastto nice work...
youssylee:
getting more and more interesting...,anxiously waiting for d next update

Lol people can be wicked bro. Thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=elskillful post=50444483][/quote] lol.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I will not stop showering encomium on you because you have unparalleled talent and an unwavering commitment for writing good story. Don't rest on your laurel, you can do more.... Nancy only needs to turn to God despite the new developments in her life. I wish guys like Kelvin, Jordan, khole and Nelly would be there for her in this trying period.
Chai! God bless you for me million times. Thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Missmossy:
Beautiful piece Angelinastto, i pity Nancy so much. Death is such an evil person embarassed more wisdom to you. Thumbs up dear.
Wow! Thanks for dropping a comment sis.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Great job...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2016
DTOBS:
Op! You really doing a very great work... Have been following the story since, I was banned a week ago and couldn't comment but back now. Well-done sister and keep it up.
Kindly mention me when you re dropping the next episode. I can't afford to miss it.
hmmmmmm & yuu didn't invite mee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.