Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964593 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Angelinastto:
CONTINUATION

I knew kelvin was angry because of my virginity but i never expected him to take it that far."You say what?" i asked Jordan again.
"Honestly i do not know the problem with you guys but is he suppose to accuse me of taking your virginity with force?Letting go of you in the first place is tearing my world apart,he doesn't have to rub salt on my injury.Just so he knows,am regretting the fact that i let go already and am not starting a love battle yet because i do not want to go back on my words.Let nobody take my gentility for stupidity or else i won't think twice about bringing up the old me".Jordan said and i could feel how hurt he must have felt.I had nothing else to do than to apologies to Jordan.I gently picked my words and apologized on behalf of kelvin.Without much argument,Jordan accepted my apology and we got talking again.We talked for awhile, before i finally suggested we call it a day.
After ending Jordan's call, i called kelvin,his line went through but he did not accept my call.I opted to sleeping instead of getting worried about him,since it was obvious that his actions were intensional.I went to bed with my engagement ring close to my heart and a heavy heart.

At exactly 6:00am,the sound of my alarm woke me up. After saying my prayer, i dressed for work and had breakfast with my foster parent before leaving.
I got to work at exactly 7:30am.While working down to my department,i noticed some of my co workers were looking at me in a strange manner but i did'nt care,i only greeted them and left.
I did not leave my office until lunch time, when i saw the need to refill my stomach.I tried kelvin's line without success before leaving for the cafeteria.
"Congratulations Nancy" I heard a voice behind just when i was about to place my order.I turned and saw Dtobs ( a co worker)."For what?" I asked."Is that not an engagement ring on your finger?" He said and i just replied with a nod."The ring must have cost the dude his life savings, he must really be inlove with you " dtobs said as he examined the ring and i smiled in response."This worth celebrating, my bills are on you for lunch" He said and i agreed.That was when i realised everybody must have been looking at me strangely because of the ring. I had my lunch and left after paying for myself and dtobs.
Time checked 3:00PM.My table was free from work, so i decided to sign out and go over to kelvin's apartment.
I was welcomed by the security men at kelvin's residence and Through them i got to know that kelvin was home all day.I went into the house after giving them tips.
There was no sign of kelvin in the living room so i went to his bed room but he was'nt there as well.I dialed his number and eventually traced him to the kitchen with his phone ringing tone.
"There you are" i said when i saw kelvin in the kitchen.
"Hi" kelvin said without facing me.I walked up to him and hugged him from behind but he did not respond to my greetings.I released myself and said "like seriously? You still mad at me and thats why you've not been accepting my call? You even called Jordan?Tell me whats the problem?All this show for virginity?"
Kelvin faced me and said "You call this a show? Do you know how painful it is that am not going to have you first? Its like a shame and it makes me question if all the steps have been taking is right. Its better to go back before its too late".
I felt my eyes darken when Kelvin ended his statement.
"Are you kidding me?" I asked with little force.Kelvin gave no reply to my question and i decided to leave because one thing i can never be is a lady without pride.I grabbed my bag and matched out.I was almost at the kitchen door when kelvin gripped my hand from behind.He made me face him and said "Am so sorry sunshine.Its just that have always had the fantasy of deflowing my future wife first and when you told me you are no longer a virgin, my dream was shattered.Just now i realise that you mean more to me than the so called Virginity and my dream. Please forgive this once"
I only looked else where with a frown on my face. Kelvin held my face and said "Am waiting honey,am sorry".
I noded and he said "Are you sure am forgiven? I can kiss you now, cos thats what have been dreaming about?" I noded again and kelvin brought his lips on mine. At first i did not respond to the kiss but with time, i could no longer fight the passion. If Jordan was a good kisser, kelvin was the best.At a point my legs could no longer carry me due to the sweet sensation running through my vein.Kelvin lifed me off my feet and i climbed on him. He gently placed me on the long table in the kitchen and lifted my blouse.Kelvin slowly kissed me on my belly botton and gently moved up to my boobs not leaving any part untouched.I could not help but moan out his name as he worked on my bra."You have to apologies to Jordan" I managed to say.
"Anything for the queen of my heart" he said as he gave my boobs freedom from my bra cup.
Why can't dtobs be "Kelvin"...bet y? grin

Thanks angel...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:
kiss

But I'm going back to work tomorrow, wont be off till the 2nd of 2017 embarassed. Weeketness by my superiors. Enjoy it for me too, hey. You're all loved
are u 4 real? embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
olatex25:

Same 2u bro... One gegemu mixed wit baron 4u, 2 celebrate dis xmas.. Jst chil
tanks brocheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hadampson:
I av been reading diz story 4 d past 2 weeks now... i must admit u are a great author angel

may God bless u 4 me bcoz 4rm ur story, i really learn alotsad

I av been reading stories all my life buh urs iz exceptionally great in all ramification

merry xmas 2 u angel nd ur boo(dtobs.)grin

skillful, girlharley, hormobolanle,spixytinxy, mhiz ,olatex25 , lankyannie, xerox ,shakyroh320 ,oly23, xamster, oluwatymylehin, divineroyalty, princessadeolatex25 , babsopey, rachelfst, jane1234,jagugu88li nd others that i cud nt mention. I GREAT U ALL AND WISH U MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.@hadampson cares
cheesygrin

Ghost Mode Deactivated>>>
Thanks for the Mention and thanks for deactivating the ghost mode as well. On behalf of Angelinastto, myself and others we say Welcome to the thread+ Compliment of the season. @Angelinastto Please take good care of yourself sweetheart and bring something for me from the village. Be safe.
@All Merry Xmas and Happy new year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
rachealfst:
Thanks for the Mention and thanks for deactivating the ghost mode as well. On behalf of Angelinastto, myself and others we say Welcome to the thread+ Compliment of the season. @Angelinastto Please take good care of yourself sweetheart and bring something for me from the village. Be safe.
@All Merry Xmas and Happy new year in advance.
s2u
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hadampson:
I av been reading diz story 4 d past 2 weeks now... i must admit u are a great author angel

I av been reading stories all my life buh urs iz exceptionally great in all ramification

skillful, girlharley, hormobolanle,spixytinxy, mhiz ,olatex25 , lankyannie, xerox ,shakyroh320 ,oly23, xamster, oluwatymylehin, divineroyalty, princessadeolatex25 , babsopey, rachelfst, jane1234,jagugu88li nd others that i cud nt mention. I GREAT U ALL AND WISH U MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.@hadampson cares
cheesygrin

Oga mi a very happy Christmas and a merry new 2017 to you oh jare! No let any chicken and rice pass you by grab am with both hands and legs grin @Oly23 cares right back

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol... I'm definitely going to be in Camp. It ends on Monday... You're invited.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2016
DTOBS:
Why can't dtobs be "Kelvin"...bet y? grin
Thanks angel...
SMH c dis shyless man.DRM talk say u beg for lunch n u still dy happy chaiiiiii, it is in ur bodi
anti Angel Abeg small pikin dy here o no teach me bad tin o

merry Christmas and happy new year in advance

to.u.all
hurray!!!!

missing somebody #wu fit guess?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Hadampson:

cheesygrin

same to u
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Angelinassto, thanks for the wishes, i wish you more.. I guess Kelvin won't take Nancy serious again, he will now be showing her fake love. Kelvin is paving the way for Jordan's come back.. This kind of situations makes one believe the saying "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know". I just dey pity Nancy, just wen she tot she'd found true love.. Life!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
hormobolanle:

SMH
c dis shyless man.DRM talk say u beg for lunch n u still dy happy
chaiiiiii, it is in ur bodi

anti Angel Abeg small pikin dy here o
no teach me bad tin o

to.u.all

hurray!!!!

E fit pass eskillful ni?

Anyways, how is you doing. ..?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
hormobolanle:

SMH c dis shyless man.DRM talk say u beg for lunch n u still dy happy chaiiiiii, it is in ur bodi
anti Angel Abeg small pikin dy here o no teach me bad tin o

to.u.all
hurray!!!!

. be missing people. dtobs pls help me talk to her,
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
See as you freeze us like mmm frezzed our account. I no no which one I go pant on top shey my money wey de mmm abi angel story....... Any which way be fast and cone finish what you've started. I miss you and I think I'm not just falling in love with the story I'm In love with u as well........ Incase the guy you're dating is like Jordan I'm just a Kelvin what makes us different is I don't care about Virginity........ Wish u d best lady

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
skillful01:
be missing people.
dtobs pls help me talk to her,
Loll.. .hormobolanle is missing you like kilode...

Thanks for the shout-out.. .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Angelinastto:
Hii guys...... Sorry for not replying your comments and the late update. Bussy i am.
Sadly this will be the last update for 2016. Will be traveling to my home town and ion know if i will even be able to make phone call talk less of internet connection.
From Angelinastto to everybody Merry Christmas and happy New year.
Babsopey rachelfst skillful01 Hormobolanle Girlhaley spinxytinxy Olatex25 lankyanni lawal1470 WHIZKIDEFE, Princessadeola Oly23 divineroyalty Jane1234 Jagugu88li Shakroh320 Oluwabuqqyyolo Oluwatymylehin Xamster Reoteemie Creeza and all readers!
You made 2016 Meaningful guys! You all rock!
Bae! You rock mine too. You've been a source of inspiration, you are the best! kiss
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2016
DTOBS:
Loll.. .hormobolanle is missing you like kilode...
Thanks for the shout-out.. .
BABA ILE OOKAN WE KAL U TATAFO AMEBO CENTRE.MIND UR BIZNESS.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Angelinastto:
Hii guys...... Sorry for not replying your comments and the late update. Bussy i am.
Sadly this will be the last update for 2016. Will be traveling to my home town and ion know if i will even be able to make phone call talk less of internet connection.
Babsopey rachelfst skillful01 Hormobolanle Girlhaley spinxytinxy Olatex25 lankyanni lawal1470 WHIZKIDEFE, Princessadeola Oly23 divineroyalty Jane1234 Jagugu88li Shakroh320 Oluwabuqqyyolo Oluwatymylehin Xamster Reoteemie Creeza and all readers!

Wow! Nice update dear. You also made 2016 meaningful for me too especially the year ending.
Merry Xmas to u dear n Glorious new year.

Will be be waiting patiently for the next update. More ink to ur pen.

Bye
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Hadampson:

cheesygrin

Merry Xmas to u too dear n glorious new year.

Don't eat alone o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jane1234f(f): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Angel sweet, thanks a lot, you are wonderful....merry Christmas and a prosperous new year
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jane1234f(f): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hadampson darling, you're most welcome, you rock
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Divineroyalty:

Merry Xmas to u too dear n glorious new year.
Don't eat alone o
i wnt.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jane1234f:
Hadampson darling, you're most welcome, you rock
u sure *thumbs up* one sukudie 4 u

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Babsopey(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Angelinastto:

Happy Christmas and new year in advance dear and everybody. Wishing us a prosperous year ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
MERRY XMAS TO YOU GUYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
same to u too

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
 Wishing you a beautiful holiday with lots of cheers and gifts coming your way. Merry Xmas greetings!
 This Christmas season may your heart glow with cheer.
 May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
 Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!
 May the stars shine on you this season and all the year through out. Have a wonderful Christmas!
 Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have a wonderful Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
 Family and friends we gather near to celebrate Christmas with carols and cheers. Happy Holidays!
 May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones on this Christmas.
 May your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
 December is here and the Christmas spirit fills the air. Let us honor our king who is near and dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Xmas to all readers of "IN THE DARK (A story of love,betrayal and survival) and all followers of Angelinastto. And most especially the Angel behind this story who's no other but lovely, creative and the owner of a magic pen,Angelinastto.
Love u all. U all made the year tick.
See ya next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Divineroyalty:
 Wishing you a beautiful holiday with lots of cheers and gifts coming your way. Merry Xmas greetings!
 This Christmas season may your heart glow with cheer.
 May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
 Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!
 May the stars shine on you this season and all the year through out. Have a wonderful Christmas!
 Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have a wonderful Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
 Family and friends we gather near to celebrate Christmas with carols and cheers. Happy Holidays!
 May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones on this Christmas.
 May your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
 December is here and the Christmas spirit fills the air. Let us honor our king who is near and dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Xmas to all readers of "IN THE DARK (A story of love,betrayal and survival) and all followers of Angelinastto. And most especially the Angel behind this story who's no other but lovely, creative and the owner of a magic pen,Angelinastto.
Love u all. U all made the year tick.
See ya next year.
awwn Thanks honey
Merry Christmas to you too. Am happily announcing that i am back to the land of network. Where are my people? Babsopey rachelfst lankyanni oluwatymylehin spixytinxy jane1234f girlhaley shakroy230 hormobolanle olatex25 lawal1470 dtobs and everybody! Lemme see your faces

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by teel123(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Me i full ground oooooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
teel123:
Me i full ground oooooo
hehe merry xmas sis........... Oya lemme see your face
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you, Angelinastto and every members of this wonderful forum. May be see more and more Christmas ahead. cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
I'm present Ma... Others are coming... Merry Christmas to you Angel and to all readers of this great work. God bless everyone. To Angel, what did you bring for us?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jane1234f(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Am here baby, welcome back

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.