Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts (81473 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Two Die In Enugu Community Over Adulterous Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Islie: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
A 36-year-old woman, Ifeyinwa Nlemchi,who allegedly burnt her husband’s official documents to protest his adulterous acts, was on Monday hauled up before a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.

The accused, who resides at No. 45, Church St., Fiwakesin, Agebde in Ikorodu, Lagos State, is standing trial on a two-count charge bordering on malicious damage.

Prosecutor Roman Unuigbe told the court that the accused committed the offences on September 16 at their residence.

Unuigbe alleged that the accused who suspected that her husband was having an illicit relationship with another woman, planted a tape in his office bag to record their conversations.

He said the accused also found out that her husband was spending time at a hotel with another woman and out of jealousy, took all the documents he had brought from work and set them on fire.

“Her husband, who made a report at the police station, said he wanted her charged to court for wilfully destroying four international passports belonging to clients of Multi Choice Nigeria.’’

The offences contravened Sections 338 and 348 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State 2011.

Ifeyinwa, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.
In his ruling, the Chief Magistrate, Mr P.A. Ojo, granted her bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He said one of the sureties must be a blood relation of the accused and should be gainfully employed in a reputable and verified organisation.

In addition, the magistrate said the sureties must show evidence of tax payment to the government.
The case was adjourned to November 4 for substantive trial.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/jealous-wife-burns-hubbys-official-documents-adulterous-acts/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by BIGGMAMA: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Marriage never end so?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
The woman no try at all.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by johnson232: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahahahahaha... cheesy

this is funny....
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by kabrud: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha, these akpu-eating flat heads will never cease to amaze me. grin grin grin

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Twas spelt clear

Do not commit adultery!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Collenshy2020(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
The woman allowed her Anger to control her, i'm not in support of the bloke's immoral deficiency syndrome, atleast she would have reported the act to his relatives [CUSTOMARY LAW].

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by henriettanenye(f): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please the word "Jealous" should be removed from the caption...It should be replaced with "heartbroken"

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by dfrost: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
henriettanenye:
Please the word "Jealous" should be removed from the caption...It should be replaced with "heartbroken"

Gbam! How can someone be jealous of what belongs to him/her?

To those that said she went to far, don't ever pray to be in a position to act irrational. But she went too far indeed.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by dfrost: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:
Hahahahahahahahaha, these akpu-eating flat heads will never cease to amaze me. grin grin grin

I thought these tribal slurs was only in the Politics Section. Please respect others. This is someone's marital problem. No need to trivialize it.

257 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by blessedvisky(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
This one Dan pass making up and apologies. Nairaland divorce remain

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by veekid(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Plenty plenty bad news of flat headz jus boku full everywhere nowadays

6 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by XaintJoel20: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ladies that can't face a cheating spouse should humbly quit. Even the Bible supports it..

I hate cheating...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by teepsee(f): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
that is why they say a woman investigate more than the FBI once they ate suspicious.

But why do men cheat a lot, and again why put all the blames on the man when most ladies they commit this act with are aware of their marital status.

I think it should be balanced

4 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Olukokosir(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Konji na mad fellow
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
She deserves to be jailed. She saw international passports belonging to other people and she went ahead to burn them? Just like that? Is she possessed?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by EWAagoyin(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
my wife must get big breaśt and yansh ...because i dont wanna look outside after marriage. most men regrets who they get married to after a long while due to dere neatness, bedmatics, cooking, looks might not be up to the standards they thought it could be hence cheating starts getting involved... secondly never marry out of pity.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Collins0609(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Marriage and its upandan

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Bisjosh(f): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
The int'l passports belongs to 4 multichoice clients? shocked

Aye ma ti fedi sa won eleyi o grin grin grin

Hell's got no fury like a scorned woman angry

10 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by DozieInc(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Joke with her heart at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by ChiSun27(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
She over do am jare....wetn sef? Which kain anger be that

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Franchise21(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Gladiator1: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by dhamstar(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is spluffic
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by martineverest(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
can we conclude dat 95 percent of nigerian men are unfaithful

10 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by JoBabs(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Eyah
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Excuse me Marriage is getting scarier by the minute.chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by djWALE(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
God..whenever am due for my marriage...please give me a worthwhile person,a woman from my own bones...i beg of u

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by kidman96(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Jacko1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman

Scorned women think frm jupiter... Dem no send... Dem fit burn the only house una dey manage sef. Later when they homeless... They start. Crying forgive me

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.