Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m (622 Views)

Ibadan Monarch Twins: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N40m / Abductors Reduce Ondo Perm Sec Ransom To N20m / I Spent My Share Of Our Ransom On My Wedding –kidnap Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m by jhydebaba(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2016
There are strong indications that the kidnappers of the teachers and students of the Lagos State Junior and Senior Model College, Igbonla-Epe, have reduced the ransom on one of the hostages.

This is just as the police insisted that they had a focus on the perpetrators and assured that the hostages would be rescued.

There were reports on Sunday evening that one of the hostages was very sick, prompting the relatives to appeal to the abductors to release him.

It was gathered on Monday that the abductors had agreed to release the boy if only the family could afford to pay N1 million.

It was also gathered that the abductors reduced the ransom on the other five hostages from N5 million to N3.5 million.

The abductors were said to have rejected the money offered by the relatives of the sick student, insisting on collecting nothing less than a million naira.

But a senior police source, who spoke with Metro under the condition of anonymity, said: “We know our focus; we have our target. We know the people that we are looking for.”

Meanwhile, efforts to get the image maker in charge of the state police command, Dolapo Badmos, to comment on the efforts of the police at rescuing the hostages failed as calls to her mobile phones were not answered.

Source : http://tribuneonlineng.com/epe-kidnap-update-abductors-reduce-ransom-sick-student-n1m-insist-n3-5m-others/

Re: Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2016
This is just so heartless....

I will always be the last dude on earth to give Amnesty to Criminals...
Re: Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m by saintkel(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2016
D rate of kidnapping now is very high, d economy crisis is biting hard on d masses. If dis were to b d kids of Emefiele or those of Buhari, they should have being released long ago
Re: Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m by Collenshy2020(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
unfair deed, those abductors are doomed for failure, often time i ponder how those guys feel while holding their victims for ransom.
Re: Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m by ademega(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Night mere for their parents...
Re: Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m by Tunami(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm, naija which way?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Executed In Singapore - See PIC / Wicked Heart: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Sacrificing Her Son For Money / Customs Intercept Petrol Tanker Loaded With Smuggled Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.