Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock (8621 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / HOT: Chief Justic Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock / Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by double0seven(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2016
only idio.ts will believe this ....

imagine, the article is even quoting the supposed words of the CJN not just reporting what was discussed.

So after the CJN, the President, Head of DSS and whoever else sat down to discus in this very private sensitive meeting, they now called someone members of the press, or Trent view the show.

Very pathetic attempt at misinformation

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by bayelsaowei(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2016
shey ona don see am na...shey zombies them don see am...this is why i had to wait to see the other side to find out if there was an ulterior motive for the crack down...its been all about akwa ibom and rivers state...

buharis corruption fight should be devoid of bias..only then would i support him...ameachi cant be running amok bribing whilst the DSS is clamping down on judges...this is madness naaa....

nigerians wake up...

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by ezugegere(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
All media houses reported OBJ's visit to the villa yesterday.

All media houses informed us that PMB was at NESG summit.

All media houses reported CJN was at a valedictory lecture.

Why is your hungry blogger the only one reporting the visit of your imaginary CJN to an imaginary villa to berate an imaginary president.

Some people mumu no be small! Desperate effort by supporters and beneficiaries of corruption to save their useless faces

"Soon after seven judges including two Supreme Court justices were arrested in overnight raids carried out by the DSS, the CJN met with President Muhammadu Buhari to ask for their release.

Sources at the Presidency said while President Buhari assured him that the raids were not targeted at the judiciary but corrupt judges the CJN showed the president of some persons close to him who had funneled monies to judges to influence them in recent election cases.

The President then reluctantly asked the DSS to release all the arrested judges on Sunday pending their arraignment in court." --- SAHARA REPORTERS

Do you believe Sahara Reporters?
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by bayelsaowei(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Trentnews grin grin grin grin grin grin Wike Fighting back after he was exposed....

Amaechi offered the judge Millions of Dollars, you rejected it and did not report to any of security agencies... grin grin >

News only fit for ipob yoots
see them...so ameachi cant bribe judges right??...you guys should go bask in your hypocrisy...you guys stink...

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by elose: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
ezugegere:

"Soon after seven judges including two Supreme Court justices were arrested in overnight raids carried out by the DSS, the CJN met with President Muhammadu Buhari to ask for their release.

Sources at the Presidency said while President Buhari assured him that the raids were not targeted at the judiciary but corrupt judges the CJN showed the president of some persons close to him who had funneled monies to judges to influence them in recent election cases.

The President then reluctantly asked the DSS to release all the arrested judges on Sunday pending their arraignment in court." --- SAHARA REPORTERS

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/11/how-nigerian-national-judicial-council-shields-corrupt-judges
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by cktheluckyman: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
ezugegere:

don't mind the zombies.They will only believe when sahara reporters tell them PEJ has &400m in her account !!! bunch of idiats

2 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Eden007(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why hasn't this made front page. I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with this forum.

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by ishiamu(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
seunmsg:

I don't hate ibos, i am just sick of their obsession with the Yoruba race.

how many igbos have you seen offline obsesses with yoruba race or do you judge igbos by what you see on nairaland?? a buisness igbo man knows nothing about race just know it now he's only after his money... enter onitsha main market or ariaria market you will understand

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by neocortex: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Finally, someone who understands the meaning of separation of power has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ok. His opinion was noted and ignored. Afterwhich he was shown the way out of the villa. Next!
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by CSTR2: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Banana Republic.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by double0seven(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
at least Sahara Reporters only reported, it didnt quote that the President or CJN was saying so and so.

I hope these guys understand what a quoted statement represents in a news articles?

and then please and please, don't you ever you dare compare Trent to Sahara Reporters again. Sahara reporters have got a lot of CREDIBILITY which Trent, that PDP outfit can never dream of having even in five years to come.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Chiefobdk1: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

That is not seun the owner of this site but yes you are right there are trying to suppress this news and preventing it from getting to frontpage while at the same rushing all the propaganda from the stables of the NATION newspapers and sahara reporters to the frontpage!!! Yet this is the same set of people who will be shouting judges are corrupt!!! smh

pls refer us to the article
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Progressive01(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Caseless:
This is a lie! Maybe , CJN too is just as corrupt as the judges in question.
Come on! What do you expect?? This is THETRENT talking! cheesy

Ugandans haven. Them lie pass breakingtimes and radiobiafura. grin
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Progressive01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Trent news is rubbish. I knew somewhere along the line, Ameachi's name would come up and I wasn't disappointed. Anybody that believes this trash will believe anything. Trentonline is the Ibo version of saharareporters grin grin grin. The fake, substandard and imitation version. That is why they go about spreading fake news.
Aba-Portharcourt road journalism. cheesycheesy

iPod Yoots would eat any manner of dung to make 'em feel good. What a mistake of nature. Shame dey catch me for them. grin
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by henrysam(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Trent news is rubbish. I knew somewhere along the line, Ameachi's name would come up and I wasn't disappointed. Anybody that believes this trash will believe anything. Trentonline is the Ibo version of saharareporters grin grin grin. The fake, substandard and imitation version. That is why they go about spreading fake news.
But it won't be a fake news if Trent says. Buhari walked out cjn. Abi.
In every rumor there is always some elements of truth. It will be unfolded as time goes on
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Rad1cal: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Progressive01:
Come on! What do you expect?? This is THETRENT talking! cheesy

Ugandans haven. Them lie pass breakingtimes and radiobiafura. grin

Shameless kid. Look at your saharareporters below corroborating same. You see your life.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/11/how-nigerian-national-judicial-council-shields-corrupt-judges
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Rad1cal: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, why are you guyz deliberately ignoring and suppressing this thread. A link has been provided, why are you refusing to move it to the FP undecided
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by flokii: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Beer parlour talk... berates kwa
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by cktheluckyman: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
double0seven:
at least Sahara Reporters only reported, it didnt quote that the President or CJN was saying so and so.

I hope these guys understand what a quoted statement represents in a news articles?

and then please and please, don't you ever you dare compare Trent to Sahara Reporters again. Sahara reporters have got a lot of CREDIBILITY which Trent, that PDP outfit can never dream of having even in five years to come.
Lol Sahara reporters and credibility
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by cktheluckyman: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rad1cal:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, why are you guyz deliberately ignoring and suppressing this thread. A link has been provided, why are you refusing to move it to the FP undecided
That is to show you how biased they are
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Rad1cal: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

That is to show you how biased they are

Just imagine angry
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by TheFreeOne: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rad1cal:

Had the news mentioned the CJN caught trying to bribe Buhari with millions of dollars in the presence of Daura... it would have made front page even without any viewing / posts.

Or the CJN shoe made of python skin? Haba dat one Na sure banker.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Ovamboland(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Poorly knocked together lies!

So the CJN was aware of moves to bribe judges by DSS and a minister and did not bring it up with the president until some judges were picked up with evidence of corruption lodged in their bedrooms.

SO the weight of the CJN's accusations, assuming he truly made them and the cash evidence announced seized in the DSS raids is the the same

The opening of the OP is the lie mixed with a true story of the CJN at a valedictory service.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by selch(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
I don't know if actually the judges are corrupt or not, but this is not supposed to be an issue, it is simply not their work, even if it is, can't they invite the judges? When army claim to invite 3 people some months ago concerning boko haram, we all read it in papers, did they not show up? Why did d army not storm their house for sting operations, dss arrest blogger, arrest, protesters, arrest poor people, aren't innocent people, harras individuals, but ordinary cattle men killing a whole village dem no fit show themselves, empty barrels comparing themselves to c.i.a and f. B. I,,, #una no reach
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by drss(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Eden007:
This is so true. Justice John inyang okoro rejected bribes from amechi and Umana umana. The thing is, these judges are too smart to commit the frivolous crimes being spread by the dss. During the election tribunal, there were massive intimidation of judges up to the appeal court. If you observe apc won those stages. It was at the Supreme Court level that the 2 arrested judges of the Supreme Court rejected bribes and refuted intimidation from Apc that justice was served. Very soon the truth will come out even the tape conversation between amechi with justice okoro trying to bribe him and he rejected.
those hailing d dullards crack down on judges will be put to shame.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Caseless:
show me the section of the law or constitution where the dss did not keep to in the discharge of their duty?
I can't skool u about laws..........* Buh i certainly know, for a person's house to be searched u av to av a warrant, which is issued by a fed. Judge so where did dey get there's?. *if there is a complain or allegation about a fellow, d person have to be invited not d commando style used, *d judiciary as its own powers....... So it must not be influenced or intimidated even by d president.
So I urge crack heads like u to never support rubbish
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by cktheluckyman: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Had the news mentioned the CJN caught trying to bribe Buhari with millions of dollars in the presence of Daura... it would have made front page even without any viewing / posts.

Or the CJN shoe made of python skin? Haba dat one Na sure banker.

all the nonsense stories from the nation newspapers and sahara reporters were pushed to the frontpage.This included the ridiculous story where a judge prostrated and begged magu after he was kinked to a N500million bribe.To cap it all the name of the judge was not even mentioned yet it was quickly rushed to the fb
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by Caseless: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
dammyloye:

I can't skool u about laws..........* Buh i certainly know, for a person's house to be searched u av to av a warrant, which is issued by a fed. Judge so where did dey get there's?. *if there is a complain or allegation about a fellow, d person have to be invited not d commando style used, *d judiciary as its own powers....... So it must not be influenced or intimidated even by d president.
So I urge crack heads like u to never support rubbish
https://www.nairaland.com/3400578/how-njc-rejected-dss-request

Go to this thread and educate yourself.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by ebujany(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Because it is not Sahara reporters and Wike this time around

We all know SR are number one in Nigeria. They are always %95 right......Trent and the rest were formed after pdp lost.they are all propaganda newspaper
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock by daveP(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
wait, so he still denied knowing this incident occurred?

I hope this is a true rumor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Diaspora IDP Voting In 2019 General Elections." - INEC / BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial / Stop Quarrelling In Public — NEF To Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.