Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (57341 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Muslim Woman Call Herself A Silent Trump Supporter-- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2016
With less than two hours until the second presidential debate, Donald Trump appeared before reporters with women who have accused former President Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct in decades past.

One by one, the women defended Trump, denounced Clinton and criticized Hillary Clinton, Trump's Democratic opponent.

"Mr. Trump may have said some bad words," said Juanita Broaddrick. "But Bill Clinton raped me. And Hillary Clinton threatened me. I don’t think there’s any comparison."

Broaddrick has previously said Clinton raped her in 1978, an accusation was never adjudicated and did not emerge publicly until 21 years later.

The statement that Hillary "threatened" her is a reference to a conversation the two had shortly after the encounter she has said she had with Bill. At a political event, Hillary Clinton thanked Broaddrick, who had volunteered for Bill Clinton's campaign for Arkansas governor. Broaddrick has said she felt Hillary was thanking her for not exposing Bill. Clinton has said she doesn't remember the conversation.

It quickly became apparent that Trump's media event, no more than a few minutes long, was designed to help draw attention from his own flailing campaign after dozens of Republicans rescinded their support of him over a 2005 video in which he talks about taking advantage of his celebrity to grope women.

Trump has repeatedly pointed to allegations against Bill Clinton as his own history with women has been scrutinized during the campaign.
When the event ended, a reporter shouted at Trump, "Why did you say you touch women without their consent?"

He didn't respond, but Paula Jones, a former Arkansas state employee who accused Bill Clinton of sexually harassing her in 1991, replied, "Why don’t you go ask Bill Clinton that? Ask Hillary as well."

Jones' lawsuit against Clinton was settled for $850,000 without any admission of wrongdoing.

Kathleen Willey, who accused Clinton of groping her in the White House in 1993, was also with Trump.

Also next to Trump was Kathy Shelton. Hillary Clinton, in her work as a defense lawyer, represented a man charged with raping Shelton when she was 12.

"Hillary put me through something you would never put a 12-year-old through," Shelton said.

Clinton did not volunteer to take the case, which resulted in a plea bargain.

"You went through a lot," Trump replied.

"Yes, sir, I did," she said.

Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri issued a statement saying, “We’re not surprised to see Donald Trump continue his destructive race to the bottom."

Palmieri added, "As always, [Clinton is] prepared to handle whatever Donald Trump throws her way.”

Source:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-second-presidential-debate-live-with-debate-looming-donald-trump-1476056698-htmlstory.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2016
GOD bless TRUMP, GOD bless JEWS, GOD bless AMERICA!

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kentuta(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Trump is better

Modified,

This is the man we support and the Americans have decided...
The better candidate won, God bless Us all...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by bayelsaowei(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2016
na wa oo...

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2016
kentuta:
Trump is better
I am telling you, i loved the 2nd debate he was on the offensive and was really aggressive. The moderators were kind of favouring Clinton, allowing her to talk for long while they cut trump short angry

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44, if the story is against trump it would hit the front page immediately. why wait till we call on your guys like gods before you do the needful....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Benjom(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
The question is "why come out at this eleventh hour?".

#WastedEffort

Get your desired job effortlessly with a unique CV Rewrite by the Best CV Writer in Nigeria (with proofs). See Samples and Testimonials:
www..com/cv-samples/
www..com/testimonials/

18 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Amberon: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Lol...at this point it is no longer about campaign proposals or even the debates, both parties are more concerned about pulling each other down.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Fidelismaria: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
undecided

america is now a joke

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by FunkyMetahuman: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2016
Grab them by the pusssy cheesy

Classic

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by lielbree: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Grab them by the pusssy cheesy

Classic
cheesy

I believe that line cost trump the white house

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by tolexy007(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by EXLOVER(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
US election is going to be a very nice movie script getting tough day by day. Yestaday was Donald Trump talking sh1t, 2day Clinton a rapist.
FFK will be a very good candidate in dis US election cause dat guy like dos kind things wella... For now US need sombody like Buhari

i think INEC should ban Trump dey guy is just causing political gbagadu in d US, How can he be doing yagayaga always? This is my opinion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MARKone(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin
It's rather late. Trump should go and sit down, Hillary is wining this election. Wetin be my own sef undecided

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by deuce07(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
O ye ki won pa eleyi danu ni. Oloribu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by EnEnPeecee: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go Trump

The real man for the White House job

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by bolt000(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
I love these debates.. really!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by falcon01: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
mchhww

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Werey oloshi omo iya aje. No amount of propaganda can swing voters to (T)rump's side. #teamhilary

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by dunkem21(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by gbemfag: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
America is gradually turning to Africa where political parties manifestos is no longer about the betterment of the masses but about what the participants will gain when appointed ( not elected) to powers. Therefore then need to run one another down at all cost to attain their goal.

May God save us.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by solace89(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Stale news!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Phi001(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
This news is not new...
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nairadays: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Sincerely can there be any worse candidate like Trump? Reports filtered in says Trump's agent paid the said lady $2,500 Dollars.

Talking of Rape, a woman claimed that the Pokemon Go character Raped her

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/10/11/woman-claims-pokemon-go-creature-raped-her/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by lifezone247(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
lielbree:
cheesy

I believe that line cost trump the white house
Gbamm!!!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by horlabiyi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why didn't she come out before this time? That country now turning to Africa where politicians fight with everything they have.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Iseoluwani: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Amberon:
Lol...at this point it is no longer about campaign proposals or even the debates, both parties are more concerned about pulling each other down.

Exactly, they are opening cankerworms of past mistakes each of them have committed. It's no more getting matured again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Most ladies can't back up their accusations these days without mentioning rape , it's now a lifeline kinda stuff .

I only pity the ones who even listen to them .
A rape victim don't usually come out in the open to say " I was raped "
Irritating undecided

15 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Twizzy30(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Trump AKA Mr pusssy Grabber tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayo80(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
What's the one thing all these great men have in common...

Bill Clinton

Michael Jackson

M.K.O Abiola

John F. Kennedy

Fela Kuti

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tuface Idibia

Wizid

Malcom X

king Sunny Ade

Tiger Woods

R. Kelly

Martin Luther King

Tupac Shakur

Kanye West

Gandhi

They all have/had....high sex drive. There is a theory that all great men are men with high sex drive, who have been able to channel/transmute that high sex energy to create something great.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by malton: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
undecided

Trump's supporters are compulsive liars, just like him.

People who will have orgasm at the mere sight of Bill Clinton on approach are forming Beyonce.

Ifahear!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.