Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

How To Overcome Negative Thoughts In Export Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Overcome Negative Thoughts In Export Business (378 Views)

Pls Am Interested In Export Business But I Don't How To Start It / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / Moringa Seed For Sale In Export Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Negative Thoughts In Export Business by CHIBYKEGLOBAL: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2016
Complicated?: Some of you may think that export business is too complicated with many formalities. Although there are some extra formalities than the regular domestic business, export business is too easy to handle with the said formalities, once you enter in to the trade. Compared to the benefits which you are going to enjoy, we cannot call these formalities as a complication.

Risk is high?: As per my experience, I will say, ‘any business carries risks’. Overcoming hindrances is business. You may think that you are not seeing the buyer physically or you cannot assess the credit worthiness or financial background of buyer. Your product is moved to very far place and risks of damage in transit, loss, pilferage etc. can be occurred. But, please know that there are solutions for all the said risks which you will learn solutions from us when contacted.

Can not compete?: ‘Any business is small at beginning’. Just remember this slogan. This is a universal truth. So who ever became giants in exports were small at the beginning of their business. You can also achieve your goal. I will say, ‘setting a small goal is a crime’. If you systematically do business, you can achieve your goal. You will be competed by your competitors one day!.

Can not afford?: As I have explained, all beginnings are small. There are many many export opportunities to start with very less investments, including service exports. Have a good vision, plan a mission, have a desire with firm determination – you can succeed.

For Haulage, Dispatch ride, Import and Export matters contact us today:
Send an email to sales@chibykeglobal.com
Call us on +2348023980783
Visit our web www.chibykeglobal.com

(1) (Reply)

One Thing That Distinguishes The Wealthy From The Poor / How To Get More Instagram Likes That Translate Into Money / Dangote Acquires New Gas Processing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.