Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? (2495 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / 10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by iamhorny(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2016
i have known this girl for over 4months now. Initially i wasn't really disposed to having sex with her because she managed to make me believe she was a virgin, yes i like her and am almost loving her and hoping i would just settle down with her, use her to chases away does desperados and hope for a better future with her..

Last night she slept in my place which isnt the first time anyways, after several failed attempts to sleep with this beautiful damsel babe of mine due to her frequent complains that she isn't ready to have sex and that she hopes to keep her virginity till marriage. i guess she was carried away by the intensity of pre-intimacy i gave her and she didn't know when she let loose her kittykat for me to toy with(Tongue action), only for her to pull me closer to her to penetrate her..mehn the road to the jungle was so free of hindrance. initially i wanted to stop and challenge her but i paused then later continued not to kill the fun since it has already started.. eventually we ended up having five rounds..

By morning. like as if she knew she had being lying to me all the while and her guilt was already judging her, i saw a disappointing look on her face, i didnt just say anything. i just let her be..as it is now the love i have for her has fallen from 75% to 10%..

she will be more of a ffuck buddy now.. am so disappointed she had to lied to me consistently for 2months.....WHY?

ladies why una like to dey lie say una be VIRGIN when una actually be EXPRESSWAY

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2016
coz tats wat exactly u wanna hear….u want a virgin borehole...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Laveda(f): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Very good for him..

Btw do ladies still lie about their virginity status? shocked na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by iamhorny(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

funny enough it is better to tell the truth and be real than lie and loose your man's trust.

infact i wonder how you guys cope with the shame after he discovers you have been lying to him all the while..

who cares about a virgin these days.. to some it matter but that's not all... most virgins are brainless, boring and have attitude problems

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by sinaj(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Mistake many people make.

For how long will you lie to a person to make him love you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by SalomonKane: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

grin

Very good for him..

This still baffles me. Why lie? Why claim something you ain't? Beside, is there any special award given to virgins?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Talasuma(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

grin

Very good for him..

I wonder oh, but wait...

Laveda, are you a virgin?? grin grin grin

[color=#550000][/color]
Takes cover
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
iamhorny:

funny enough it is better to tell the truth and be real than lie and loose your man's trust.

infact i wonder how you guys cope with the shame after he discovers you have been lying to him all the while..

who cares about a virgin these days.. to some it matter but that's not all... most virgins are brainless, boring and have attitude problems

ofcurz if she tells u tat she aint virgin,we all bet in less than 24hrs after u met her u gonna poke her hole coz she aint tight anymore,won't u?

anyway….shii happens all the time…now tat u get wat u want…whats next? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

grin

Very good for him..

sure…those shy girls..those who are more secretive type of biichez wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Davidddon(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Taah!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by justicejay(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Iamhonry am sorry but I will like to have personal chat with you if you don't mind....because its like am involve in this issue you are talking about if wat you are saying is true. Av sent you a pm
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Laveda(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
SalomonKane:
This still baffles me. Why lie? Why claim something you ain't? Beside, is there any special award given to virgins?

Maybe you ask them. grin maybe they think virgins are better off
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
All the girls haff join bad gang... Body count going waaaay up! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by iamhorny(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

ofcurz if she tells u tat she aint virgin,we all bet in less than 24hrs after u met her u gonna poke her hole coz she aint tight anymore,won't u?

anyway….shii happens all the time…now tat u get wat u want…whats next? undecided

does it matter? at the end the hole will eventually be poked. but while lie to never have been poked or do ladies disvirgin themselves nowadays?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Laveda(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

sure…those shy girls..those who are more secretive type of biichez wink
lipsrsealed They wanna be seen as good girls, forgetting a man who really loves you would look beyond your flaws and virginity status.

Just don't be stüpid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2016
why tf u gat to lie about being a virgin..that shìt ain't right
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by justicejay(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Iamhoney you can hi me on whatsapp via dis digit 08163842522.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Talasuma:

I wonder oh, but wait...

Takes cover

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Michaelamara: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
When you discover you recover,information brings transformation, if you are not informed you are deformed. The difference between the rich and the poor is information and the willingness to take bold steps. We are in the time of recession but do you know some persons are still smiling to the bank? Click on the group link and join the wonderful family of millionaires who work together as a team for the common goal of making money in millions in a short time. Discover how you can turn 10500 to millions in just one month. Don't be like that poor man who sees risk where opportunities lies. If you are tired of poverty click on the link below and join our daily 8pm seminar for more information.
https:///GGp4f7VparIEGi5VFCejBB
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by teepsee(f): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
When will some ladies realize that most men don't like virgin girls, me for one though
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Laveda(f): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Talasuma:

I wonder oh, but wait...

[color=#550000][/color]
Takes cover

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Davidddon(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2016
I am really baffles at the extent to which some ladies craft li abt their virginity......if u ain't one just come out clean, when at d end of d day,we will still know...... most of them lie to look innocent, holy,dignified and respected
They want to enjoy the benefit of what they ain't worth by living up to people's expectation.
Meet a lady today, after discovering her lies.. ask her d reason for her lying to u,what u hear is " I did it only once and she abstained from it for a long time and with that isn't she worth being called a virgin after going celibate.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Folalade(f): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2016
She is supposed to feel some pain and you some restriction at the Vj entrance... If not, then she Lied lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by senibo1: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2016
teepsee:
When will some ladies realize that most men don't like virgin girls, me for one though
you are not alone buddy

the last virgin I dated was nothing to write home about, so annoying, boring, lazy, always trying to be smart, guiding her legs like her life depends on it. gosh!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by SalomonKane: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

Maybe you ask them. grin maybe they think virgins are better off

Not necessarily. The only thing I know virgins have going for them is tight pussy_ aside that, nothing more. So I prefer an experienced pussy to a tight pussy_ any day any time.

See it this way, the experience pussy_ will not come and tell you she's pregnant, while the tight pussy_ will... grin

Beside, who are those who lie about being virgins?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by iamhorny(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Folalade:
She is supposed to feel some pain and you some restriction at the Vj entrance... If not, then she Lied lipsrsealed undecided
I was expecting atleast blood or a form of tightness but there was none, the pit swallowed me like a ditch, it was a free way..

But mehn u self, how many times u dont nack? You dey form experience nacker grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by teepsee(f): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2016
senibo1:
you are not alone buddy

the last virgin I dated was nothing to write home about, so annoying, boring, lazy, always trying to be smart, guiding her legs like her life depends on it. gosh!
like boring to death. Acting as if that hole there holds some mystery to open one destiny.

Well i admire them but not my kind of thing cause i love being adventurous
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Folalade(f): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
iamhorny:

I was expecting atleast blood or a form of tightness but there was none, the pit swallowed me like a ditch, it was a free way..

But mehn u self, how many times u dont nack? You dey form experience nacker grin
#runs away
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by rosalieene(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
iamhorny:

[s]who cares about a virgin these days.. to some it matter but that's not all... most virgins are brainless, boring and have attitude problems[/s]
She lied because most men/guys out there believe that once you are no longer a virgin, therefore you must open leg and not claim celibacy/abstinence.
I guess she allowed her emotions take the better part of her yesterday. Don't blame the girl at all. Maybe she was really in for the celibacy talk.
Back to your comments about virgins, next time don't generalize! how many virgins have you met before you assume they are brainless, boring have attitude problems. Don't comman be insulting my sisters

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
rosalieene:

She lied because most men/guys out there believe that once you are no longer a virgin, therefore you must open leg and not claim celibacy/abstinence.
I guess she allowed her emotions take the better part of her yesterday. Don't blame the girl at all. Maybe she was really in for the celibacy talk.
Back to your comments about virgins, next time don't generalize! how many virgins have you met before you assume they are brainless, boring have attitude problems. Don't comman be insulting my sisters

Don't her mind mi Rosa.

Next time she makes such a comment I will report her to DSS
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
iamhorny:
.. most virgins are brainless, boring and have attitude problems

See how brainy you are. But at least you used "most." Would I be wrong to assume you're not a virgin since you're so full of brains? grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by HornyTiwa(f): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
iamhorny:

I was expecting atleast blood or a form of tightness but there was none, the pit swallowed me like a ditch, it was a free way ..

Or maybe you have a really small d*ck lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

[video 18+]: S*X Tape Of A Student In An Hostel With Boyfriend / Why Love Alone Is Not Enough For A Successful Marriage/relationship / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.