Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (70102 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by CertifiedNaija(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2016

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by CertifiedNaija(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2016

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by decatalyst(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Wow!

This belle dey fear me. E be like say eim wan drop grin grin

This dude is a good loader cheesy

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
wooooaaah! tatz massive,is she having a twin? kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by sinaj(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Beautiful picture, me likey kiss

But this belle big o! embarassed

Women are really trying.

Safe delivery to all the moms to be

325 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Young03(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
oh...Africans have gone weird

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Francis95(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by gentlesinna(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Oh my God.women are trying 0oo0o0

Dis is one of d reasons I respect women alot.
Notin on earth will ever make me lay my hands on a woman.

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
The stomach looks like a big br*ast grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by jeffizy(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2016
WhaoooWhaooo!
Lovely pictures. But if I was in this scenario, my preggy wife will not lift even a pin!
I owe her that much pampering during her belly swelling season. grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2016
gentlesinna:

Notin on earth will ever make my lay my hands on a woman.

What of the man wey put the pikin there... He no try too? grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by kamatofeelz(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2016
mhiz:
yes ur own abi.......repent b4 its too late my brother

4 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by badassProdigy(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Baby bump or tumor... chai

safe delivery tho

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Laveda(f): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Awwwwn beautiful kiss

Wish her safe delivery embarassed kiss

7 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by afeezzezo: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2016
mhiz:

Like yours abi

3 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Na like 20 shindren go dey that belle so cheesy
cute picture.. absolutely lovely kiss

4 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2016
mhiz:
Udon craze finish axweeeaaaaaaa angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2016
This is lovely.

God Bless The Women..

Safe Delivery To All Pregnant Women World Wide, No Bleeding nor Complications After Delivery Shall Befall Thee, You All Shall Delivery Like The Women Of Hebrew....AMEN!!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by gbens2000(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2016
mhiz:
u no lie oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by schumastic(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
mhiz:

IF I TALK NOW THEY WILL SAY I HAVE BAD MOUTH

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by austine4real(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
abeg I dey find woman u wan give belle oo

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Sexxkillz: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
What manner of stupidity is this?

I think i have to donate my eyes. . . I've seen it all.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Awwww her tummy is huge shocked na multiples? I like the concept
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Lexxyburg(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
eew, vomits

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Creamish(f): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hilarious??
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by queencalipso(f): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
The stomach is scary. Women are really trying.

4 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by akankemi1(f): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
They have time

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Drdreyy: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentlesinna:

Notin on earth will ever make my lay my hands on a woman

Nothing? Even when she gets violent at you and wants to hurt you or take your life?

Forget that thing, if a woman misbehaves, especially if she gets violent, she deserves to be dealt with/corrected. I don't pamper ladies/women.

Women are very violent nowadays and don't deserve any special treatment.

As for the pregnancy/Tummy, there is nothing special about it, you don't praise someone for carrying out his/her responsibility(s) and it's part of the curse on all the daughters of eve, as a punishment for disobeying God, believing Satan and tasting the forbidden fruit., that brought sin into the world and all other problems.

I'm not saying women shouldn't be respected, but respect is reciprocal. Any lady/woman that wants me to respect her should also behave herself. All the ladies we have nowadays are too rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

i know some guys known as "women wrapper" will heavily criticize this comment.
Guys that have lost their respect and become fools at the sight of a woman just because of what they want to get from her

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Drdreyy: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by veekid(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jesus Christ of molete oooooo

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Okijajuju1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by djWALE(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
This couple neva encounter correct yellow fever for their village,if not..they wnt be flashing the unborn child's pregnancy..i pity dem sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.