Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) (3456 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) by Creamish(f): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
moski5:

lol d pm is not because of high yield investments ooo

So what's it about then?

Shiningmama:

I was a victim too 10years ago (wonder bank). I withdrew all my life savings, I was making plans how to spend the money. I was checking out lands and contemplating on which car to buy.
Hmmmm! The week I was to get my returns ooo, yawa gas ooo, it took the grace of God for me to come back to life....

Mine was Proforte. It's a good thing we were able to recover. This is enuff to make someone go mad. cheesy
Re: Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) by moski5(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Creamish:

So what's it about then?

cheesy

well come to think of it ....
Re: Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) by moski5(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Creamish:

Mine was Proforte. It's a good thing we were able to recover. This is enuff to make someone go mad. cheesy

glad you were able to recover
Re: Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) by jubrealguy(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Creamish:

As long as more people are willing to donate their cash, it will thrive. What investment is MMM into that secures the steady inflow of profit enough to sustain the interest paid on invested principal? Im all eyes ears.. smiley
MMM is not into any investment and they make their own money through traffic so we the participants are the ones donating to each other, @bolded shows you understand how it works. The 30% increase will still be feasible as long as the number of people providing help keeps increasing. The system is very much healthy for now because the number of people providing help are much more than the number of people getting help thats why it takes u about 3weeks before even paying ur cash and it takes u only 5 secs to get help. So i guess if the number of people providing help is reducing, then they cut the percentage just like in south africa (from 50% to 20%) and Zimbabwe (from 100% to 20%).......the best time to participate in MMM is right now.

Not advertising kankan ooo, just explaining grin grin

Morning
Re: Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) by Creamish(f): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2016
jubrealguy:
MMM is not into any investment and they make their own money through traffic so we the participants are the ones donating to each other, @bolded shows you understand how it works. The 30% increase will still be feasible as long as the number of people providing help keeps increasing. The system is very much healthy for now because the number of people providing help are much more than the number of people getting help thats why it takes u about 3weeks before even paying ur cash and it takes u only 5 secs to get help. So i guess if the number of people providing help is reducing, then they cut the percentage just like in south africa (from 50% to 20%) and Zimbabwe (from 100% to 20%).......the best time to participate in MMM is right now.

Not advertising kankan ooo, just explaining grin grin

Morning

LOLz..yeah i get u. It's good you know its a NOW thing too.. it means anytime in the future, the possibility of folding up and people losing their investment is high. I hope urs works for u. If i get careless cash , I might have a rethink. wink

1 Like

Re: Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) by jubrealguy(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Creamish:

LOLz..yeah i get u. It's good you know its a NOW thing too.. it means anytime in the future, the possibility of folding up and people losing their investment is high. I hope urs works for u. If i get careless cash , I might have a rethink. wink
It will eventually get saturated and d profit won't b coming from anywhere but not today nor tomorrow, some of us know when to run away.........u should use ur careless cash....it's what MMM themselves advise us to do.
Re: Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) by rhames(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
The level of peoples mumurity with regards to ponzi schemes is quite annoying. I have never invested in any ponzi scheme and dont plan to but where are the authorities in all these beyond announcements? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed / FOREX INVESTORS This Is For You / Affordable And Reliable Content Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.