Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi (26986 Views)

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
ilynem:
As a Christian, I condemn this act. People should know that Christ came to teach us love. Love your God, Love yourself and love your neighbours even your enemies. That's just how simple Christianity is. I advise fellow Christians, whatever is taught in the church by any pastor, compare with what is in the Bible. That's why you have it! It's not for decoration. Anyone that has a problem with Christ's teaching is just not normal because that is the basis for world peace. Love! But this act is barbaric to the extreme. It was committed by a "pastor" but it doesn't mean it was done in the name of God. The "pastor" is simply a charlatan and he must face the law. A real pastor would understand that Christ will never have done that. Let's stop putting Christ to shame people.
it is now u knw that one had it been muslims it will be a different story entirely......#hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by BodyKiss(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ever811(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehe, typical of christians, always blaming Islam for their own atrocities. Okay, which verse was the pastor demonstrating, at least he is a figure in christianity. Ur pastor and his members stone a man to death and the blame goes to Islam, hmm. May be because Jesus christ has died for the sins of the pastor abi? What a logic. grin grin grin
I was told a typical Muslim is one who has brains but deliberately refused to use it..now! can you admit that,terrorist are acting according to the teaching of the Quran?.. if your answer is no then you be disappointed to learn today that every body around the world knows for sure that all terrorist are Muslim..but you guys always refute,they continue from where the world most renounce terrorist from mecca stopped...
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ilynem(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
walcruise:
it is now u knw that one had it been muslims it will be a different story entirely......#hypocrites
Well, Muhammad instructed his followers to kill the unbelievers. Jesus didn't instruct us to. See the difference?
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:

Really, even though the representatives of a religion are involved?

The act of one person or sime group of people is quite too few to tell how good or bad a religion is
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
ilynem:

Well, Muhammad instructed his followers to kill the unbelievers. Jesus didn't instruct us to. See the difference?
then explain this bible verse

2 Likes

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by kolaish(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
The hypocrites won't blame christianity now. Mtcheew
Was he killed because he was a muslim? They are all christians involved. This is a land dispute and not religious by any way.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by kabrud: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

The act of one person or sime group of people is quite too few to tell how good or bad a religion is
Really? Because christians are involved now abi? I can't remember how u spread this sermon to ur christian folks when they started attacking Islam because of an act committed by a single muslim.

1 Like

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by kabrud: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
ever811:
I was told a typical Muslim is one who has brains but deliberately refused to use it..now! can you admit that,terrorist are acting according to the teaching of the Quran?.. if your answer is no then you be disappointed to learn today that every body around the world knows for sure that all terrorist are Muslim..but you guys always refute,they continue from where the world most renounce terrorist from mecca stopped...
And this pastor killer acted according to which part of the Bible? Exodus 22:20 I guess. Ur pastor and his members have just killed an innocent man, keep running upandan searching for how to blame Islam for that murder cos hypocrisy is actually ingrained in ur blood streams.

3 Likes

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by honourableAy: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
walcruise:
Well, Moses preached a little violence during his time, his laws were a bit cumbersome,but when the fulfillment of time came, Jesus changed all those,
Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Christians and muslims have been living togeda in peace and have always tolerated one another, we shouldn't start fights among ourselves now. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by kabrud: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
ilynem:

Muslims believe in both Muhammad (PBUH) and Jesus christ, just that we don't worship either of them. It is christians that have problem with Mohammad because they worship Christ, muslims don't have problem with Jesus christ, so stop making it to look as if u worship Christ while we worship Mohammad. Again, we believe in both of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by kabrud: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
honourableAy:

Well, Moses preached a little violence during his time, his laws were a bit cumbersome,but when the fulfillment of time came, Jesus changed all those,
Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Christians and muslims have been living togeda in peace and have always tolerated one another, we shouldn't start fights among ourselves now. Thanks.
Sermons like these always find their ways to the surface whenever christians are involved but disappear into thin air when a muslim commits while Islam is being attacked. That is the true definition of HYPOCRISY.

1 Like

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Kaybaba5(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Only God knows what transpired between them and what is hidden thats not clear to us.....

God have mercy
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ilynem(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:

Muslims believe in both Muhammad (PBUH) and Jesus christ, just that we don't worship either of them. It is christians that have problem with Mohammad because they worship Christ, muslims don't have problem with Jesus christ, so stop making it to look as if u worship Christ while we worship Mohammad. Again, we believe in both of them.
Well, the Bible tells us Jesus is God. And how come many Muslims ignore Jesus message of love but accept Mohammad's message of violence? If you believe in Jesus you will believe He is your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ilynem(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
walcruise:
You all are quick to point Exodus whenever thus argument comes up. But we are Christians. Christ-like! We are no longer under the law but under grace. Christ preached love and that is what we go by. If someone slaps my cheek, I am turning the other.

1 Like

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:

if what you said here are just true the world would have been a better place,muslim used to say Christian are there brothers nd they respect Jesus christ,still yet have seen many of them making beef of that Jesus christ,doh have equally see christians make beef of mohamed,doh dia is not an issue,talk of loving each other,few months ago I called a muslim mybrother he say I can never be his brother accept am muslim,lets take a little bit of what is happening in 9ja a have hardly hear that christians go to mosque and destroy everything,bt muslim used to go to church and scatter everything nd you here telling me that muslim love christians,i can hardly hear about Christian killing muslim,bt take a look of what is happening in 9ja and share ur idea,it pain me bcuz muslim claim what they are not,they claim"peace/love"and still yet they don't even knw the meaning,
I can't claim that I love muslim when I dont,not just only in 9ja look all over the universe 80% of all terror attack is still done by muslim so hw can I love them.....

one of myniggaH here posted that without religious the world would have been a better place which is 100% true,that you are hard fan of muslim/mohammed can't make you see heaven,that you are even a die hard fan of christian/jesus christ can't equally make you see heaven,what summarize it all is your "heart"
now the question is do you have a good heart to ur fellow human being,the gospel true is lets 4get about religious many people have used religious to commit this or that atrocity,if me and you and others have that good "heart" the world would have been a better place,am not a preacher I have just drop my Own PoinT.....

(oluwaDuBeM->gudpm mr kabRuD)
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Fabrepass(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
DLondonboiy:
SUCH A MALICIOUS TITLE...JUST TO RUB THE NAME OF CHRIST IN THE MUD!

We are know Christ and his followers and peace loving people unlike the melu-melus that were instructed to kill before they can make heaven...

WHETHER ANYBODY LIKES IT OR NOT...THE NAME OF CHRIST WILL CONTINUE TO BE PRAISED FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER..

read Luke 12: 51 - 53... Jesus does not deserve the attention of any sane person.
Another thing you should know is that Jesus is an imaginary bastard.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Fabrepass(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Only God knows what transpired between them and what is hidden thats not clear to us.....

God have mercy

god has Mary already. So why mercy?

Whether god knows what transpired or not, those murderers should all rot in Jail.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:

Really? Because christians are involved now abi? I can't remember how u spread this sermon to ur christian folks when they started attacking Islam because of an act committed by a single muslim.

And what makes u think I'm a christian? What I'm saying is that most people's claim of a belief does not reflect in their attitudes, attitudes in terms of lifestyles, behaviour and their relationship with people no matter what religion they practice. Being good to people like the prophet can sometimes convince mind. The teachings of the Qur'an barely reflect in the lifestyle of some Muslims, so how will someone who does not know about Islam give the shot of listening to u. Though it's God's divine grace but we should also imbibe the acts taught in Qur'an and try to have impact, maybe you got something.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigayoyo:

I swear, that Jesus is a piece of sh.it! He had NO genuine love for humanity angry

Jesus had genuine love for humanity but you just don't know. He perfectly delivered the messages from his creator to the world and was a good friend to the people of his time, Jesus committed no atrocities to anyone, please bro stop it if this is a joke because the thing God advised us to pray against most is his wrath. May it not befall you or any of the people u love.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
ever811:

According to bible, all liers shall perish.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by gemale(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's high time laws r passed & enforced 2 stop ds madness. Religion is a personal thing nt something u use 2 inconvenience ur neighbors. Pple need 2 stop acting lawless in d name of worshipping God. I had a similar experience where I was threatened wt violence when I tried 2 dissuade a so called xtian fellowship around my house 4rm beating drums in d midnight due 2 D fact dt it kept me awake. All those incessant public displays (eg preaching in public vehicles, on d road, noise pollution by d use of loud public address systems) shld be discouraged. Isn't it d height of wickedness 2 disturb pple wt high decibels of sound when d ryt thing 2 do is soundproof ur church building or regulate d volume of ur speakers? It's indiscipline, insensitivity & impunity @ its peak. Freedom of religion isn't d freedom 2 disturb pple in d name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by APCsupporter: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
kolaish:
Was he killed because he was a muslim? They are all christians involved. This is a land dispute and not religious by any way.

Does it changed the fact that they mercilessly killed an innocent man

2 Likes

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by MakeWeTalk: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
finalbosss1:
yea Christians are terrorists we know tat

If na Christian talk say Muslims are terrorists na immediate ban!

From now on MODs, when I declare moslems what they are NO BAN ME!

Nigayoyo:

I swear, that Jesus is a piece of sh.it! He had NO genuine love for humanity angry

If na Christian wey talk say M@hammed na pedophile na ban!
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Jesus had genuine love for humanity but you just don't know. He perfectly delivered the messages from his creator to the world and was a good friend to the people of his time, Jesus committed no atrocities to anyone, please bro stop it if this is a joke because the thing God advised us to pray against most is his wrath. May it not befall you or any of the people u love.

He had genuine love, yet his Spirit, speaking through Paul, encouraged slaves to obey their masters.

He had genuine love, yet he deceived his followers about his second coming in the books of Luke 21 and Matthew 24. You need to know that one of the strong pillars of Christianity is belief in the second coming of Yeshua Hamashiach? The day I stopped believing was the day I had an encounter with those chapters!

If he had genuine love he wouldn't have made such statements in Luke 12:49-53. Though I do not believe there was any man called Jesus.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ilynem(m): 1:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Fabrepass:

read Luke 12:51 to 53... Discover the immoral teachings of Jesus, the bastard son of the prostitute Mary.
You know, calling Jesus or Mary names doesn't make you look Smart. In fact it makes you look like a pained person with a personal crusade against God. I wonder what God has done to you? Anyway, to the verse you pointed out. Jesus is a realist! He doesn't sugar coat his words to create popular opinion with people. He says he will bring division! Take a look at nairaland! Atheist battle Christians, Christians debate Muslims, e.t.c. I know of a Christian apologist who has been abandoned by his family because he chose Christianity over Islam. My father isn't much of a Christian and sometimes it brings division in the family. Jesus knew that some people will not believe in him and this would cause lots of divisions even among families. But when it comes to that, Jesus expects His followers to place Him before families and loved ones. This division played out in John 9 verse 16 and Acts 14 verse 2-4. So brother, stop reading the Bible like a story book, looking for loopholes to attack Christians because there is none! Have a lovely day.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Nigayoyo:

He had genuine love, yet his Spirit, speaking through Paul, encouraged slaves to obey their masters.

He had genuine love, yet he deceived his followers about his second coming in the books of Luke 21 and Matthew 24. You need to know that one of the strong pillars of Christianity is belief in the second coming of Yeshua Hamashiach? The day I stopped believing was the day I had an encounter with those chapters!

If he had genuine love he wouldn't have made such statements in Luke 12:49-53. Though I do not believe there was any man called Jesus.

Of course there was, you gotta believe and you gotta believe in him and his coming back
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
This should be condemned in all entirety. Also, The report said it was a land issue and it didn't say Christians killed the man because he insulted God or because the man refused to convert to Christianity. @Muslims Saying Trash#Receive Sense
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2016
walcruise:

Exo. 22:20(AMP): :He who sacrifices to any god but the Lord only shall be utterly destroyed. Where did you bring urs from?

The verse didn't instruct you to go kill anyone by yourself because God can fight his battles by himself.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

And this pastor killer acted according to which part of the Bible? Exodus 22:20 I guess. Ur pastor and his members have just killed an innocent man, keep running upandan searching for how to blame Islam for that murder cos hypocrisy is actually ingrained in ur blood streams.

Exo. 22:20: Didn't say you should kill anyone that worships false gods. Please stop lying.

Exo. 22:20(AMP) said: :He who sacrifices to any god but the Lord only shall be utterly destroyed. There is no you should kill there because God can fight his own battles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Was There A World Before Genesis 1? / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.