Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,480 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1111059 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2017
MayElEvEn:
Hello, PCMs residing in Ibadan that have done their medical report, please I have two questions.

1) where did you do yours?

2) how much is the test?
Someone said its expensive at UCH, looking for a place too undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Mustack:

I applied for change of name on the menu list but I didn't reflect
I think it might take 24 - 72 hours to reflect.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dizney07(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Urgent attention please
I registered d very day registration started I mean that mid night, so I was trying to pay with remita, and it wasn't successful, so I proceed to the bank to pay the next day after payment went to cafe to complete my registration and print d green card, which I was unable to print till date I keep try to check my payment status, this morning I checked and it gave me (failed, waiting payment confirmation) I went back to the bank and I was told it has been sent and o don't understand all ds any more please help. What I noticed is that the date and time it's showing for failed was that remita I tried on my phone over the night 20th 5:0 a. m
but I paid in d bank.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Acuba80 post=55892726]result has not bn approved as at dn...
Result has been approved since Feb 16 just Nt pasted
D approved result was at my dept as at Feb ending and my hod signed the clearance form for us to continue.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2017
SpongeBobSP:

guy please on this re deployment ish, how does it work... do I just pick any of the available states and wait to b posted then after OT I can re deploy or does it happen before even going to camp at all??
cos theses states I'm seeing here no make brain oo..
Apply 4 redeployment in camp, just make sure u put ur ears down to listen up n know when application for redeployment begins

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Eghosagraviti:
House, abeg, the general wey Nysc dey talk na any government health centre or only General hospital? cos I dey plan do am for Ipaja (Igbogila) health centre for my area. Na government health centre,but no be general hospital.

If it's owned by the government then u no get issues na. Carry on. smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2017
dizney07:
Urgent attention please
I registered d very day registration started I mean that mid night, so I was trying to pay with remita, and it wasn't successful, so I proceed to the bank to pay the next day after payment went to cafe to complete my registration and print d green card, which I was unable to print till date I keep try to check my payment status, this morning I checked and it gave me (failed, waiting payment confirmation) I went back to the bank and I was told it has been sent and o don't understand all ds any more please help. What I noticed is that the date and time it's showing for failed was that remita I tried on my phone over the night 20th 5:0 a. m
but I paid in d bank.
Check your email if you received a successful payment message from remita or a payment receipt. U can also send an email to nysc support but it takes time to get a feedback, u can also try calling nysc helpline. Try calling d helpline b4 11:30 or 12 because I think they switch off the numbers.

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegSupport.aspx

Dats d link for nysc helpline numbers
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by darrytoz(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2017
CaesarX:
Someone said its expensive at UCH, looking for a place too undecided
guys.... I was at adeoyo yesterday to confirm the processing while one of the women we meet at laboratory explain to us that the total cost of everything should be around #4500 including test and certificate
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by zagadat1: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Emmalondon:
Hello guys. I finally registered yesterday but by the time i went to register many states were not available for selection. Infact the only state available for me to select was delta state so i just picked only delta state. So i didnt enjoy the freedom to make the choice of four different states like others. Right now my thinking is just centered around delta. Although i didnt want delta. I wanted to pick lagos, ebonyi, benue and any nothern state that makes sense.

So please if you are here and you are based in delta you can help me by sharing info about delta state with me so that i can know what to expect.
u should have waited for the four options to appear instead of proceeding with just a state... its dia server issues and u should have waited no matter how long... Dey wil help you complete d rest of d options... jst be prayerful cz u can still be lucky wit dat delta
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Kelz22: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Davidtolu:
I fear u, or did u pick Bornu, u ve not even known d state dat u wud b posted to u re already talking about redeployment. Even when u redeploy, u re most likely to get a neighbouring state to dt wic u wud fill based on d redeployment form.

I'm just saying shud in case I got posted to the states I actually didn't want to get posted to. Mehn I can't just help it, I need the redeployment bros....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Davidtolu:
I fear u, or did u pick Bornu, u ve not even known d state dat u wud b posted to u re already talking about redeployment. Even when u redeploy, u re most likely to get a neighbouring state to dt wic u wud fill based on d redeployment form.
what kinda wrong info is this?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Kelz22:

Pls oooo what's the know ur way part cause I'd like to redeploy when I get to camp
chill for the posting first
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Acuba80: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Olayinkamalik01 post=55893181][/quote]Hod signed but it has not been vetted by senate as at then..is it colamrud?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by omohjnr(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Good morning House, Please has anyone been able to choose their state of deployment? mine say Sorry, there is no more available state slot for deployment
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Henryedom: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2017
adriel7:

Foreign student? Yes it's normal.
I had the same message showing on Friday but this morning I checked I was able to print. Just give it a few days.
Alright thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2017
darrytoz:
guys.... I was at adeoyo yesterday to confirm the processing while one of the women we meet at laboratory explain to us that the total cost of everything should be around #4500 including test and certificate
I don't mind to pass back door for this thing honestly. sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 3billionUSD: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2017
If you're in abj, I can help with your medical certificate. PM me.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by zagadat1: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2017
omohjnr:
Good morning House, Please has anyone been able to choose their state of deployment? mine say Sorry, there is no more available state slot for deployment
keep on trying...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Preciousify:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahhahahahaha........
Upon everything u did to get the 400th page.
No be small thing ooooo.

Am soo pained
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2017
bjhaid:
what kinda wrong info is this?
Before u ask why not confirm from present corpers who redeployed without long legs so dat u can auntheticate ur own info..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tobbsticks: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2017
:oChisos
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Davidtolu:
Before u ask why not confirm from present corpers who redeployed without long legs so dat u can auntheticate ur own info..
i am a present Corper sir, and majority got the state of their choice from the state I redeployed from.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by darrytoz(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2017
CaesarX:
this one no be back door oooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Kelz22:

I'm just saying shud in case I got posted to the states I actually didn't want to get posted to. Mehn I can't just help it, I need the redeployment bros....
Now i get u, it is necessary. However be positive, u will get ur choice.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by hadedayor10(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2017
CaesarX:
lyk we are thinking d same way
i wan go one government and plead make them give me one test result and pay them change without going through the test palava
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Kelz22: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2017
bjhaid:
chill for the posting first

Aiit. Much appreciated bros
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Willokafor:
I learnt you are a trouble maker so i am not surprise your are the one replying.
lol!
nice observation!
but I make trouble by stating the obvious fact!

please don't b angry oo!
na one thing bring all of us here ooo!
and trouble no follow!
#onelove!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
christly99:

yes dearie, I'm feeling a lot better compared to yesterday. tnx for ur concern
thank heavens, I'm happy to hear that U're feelin' better cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Kelz22: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Davidtolu:
Now i get u, it is necessary. However be positive, u will get ur choice.

Ok.. thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dizney07(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6:

Check your email if you received a successful payment message from remita or a payment receipt. U can also send an email to nysc support but it takes time to get a feedback, u can also try calling nysc helpline. Try calling d helpline b4 11:30 or 12 because I think they switch off the numbers.

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegSupport.aspx

Dats d link for nysc helpline numbers
No mail was received
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dizney07(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2017
dizney07:
Urgent attention please
but I paid in d bank.
no mail was received
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2017
So Uzeba is our New king
Issorait

King Uzeba
May ur reign lead us to camp grin

Pls get us ur queen
Elders do d needful
Gentlelord handover ur crown pls

Cc Gentlelord bussieboi bashnigga mustack segunk1 chriswazo mrletsgo cutestcuty christly99 mandibeauty sparkle4u phunkposh angelswt habby03 ceasarx et al

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.