Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1110891 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mukah1234(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mukah1234(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
I have a question... How long does it take b4 the medical certificate expires for NYSC

I heard it shouldn't be more that 2weeks to the day of posting
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ifemi25: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
folaschool:

pls am interested . how can I get it
do you want me to help you get it or what?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
congrats Uzeba,.... I hail una..... The last reign was the shortest so far..
Long live the King

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, How do i change The "0" to 2017 on my green card.

where is my blooda Segunk1..... chriswazo, Is that how you use to do.? sparkle.... cheesy

Warmest regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tolex2010: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
MayElEvEn:

I know UCH own will be expensive, those people love money so much...
I did mine at Adeoyo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Olayinkamalik01:
Please any one that has registered successfully Nd not yet paid??....

Please I need an info urgently.
yep
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jtwest(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzeba:
nice one!

Having fulfilled this constitutional duty,
"I begin my reign with profound emotion at the honour of accepting the Crown, aware of the responsibility it entails and with the greatest hope for the future of batch 17a"

cutestcuty you've always been there!
thanks everyone!
#dictatorship!

His Royal imperial Majesty in his Highness grin grin grin grin
May your reign be less stressful for pcms meanwhile my one cent.......

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DogCynophile(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzeba:
I won't exchange words with u!

your comments and moniker have already told me who you are!
lols...awwwwn, someone is crying silly....just say you do not know the meaning of a cynophile lemmie school you since your uni didnt do that... Olodo tongue , anyway lets keep things cool k? we are all here for a common reason. cheers #DontQouteMeAgain
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yusufibrahim(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please is there no pmc. In jos. Cause I have been asking if there is anyone who has Done medical didn't get any reply
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tolex2010: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
darrytoz:
guys.... I was at adeoyo yesterday to confirm the processing while one of the women we meet at laboratory explain to us that the total cost of everything should be around #4500 including test and certificate
don't be deceived. I did mine at Adeoyo as far back as march, everything was 7.5k (transportation not inclusive). I was offered to runs it for just 4k but I refused cos I wanted to be sure of my health status. It's stressful though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Phunkyposh:
congrats Uzeba,
thanks dear!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Jamie1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
And I got my medical certificate in owerri like 1hr ago...

Guess how much?

2k.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Princeadonis:
Rily? Did u also choose Oyo?
nope I didnt
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Vivyventure: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Learn how to make Ankara bags, Shoes and Accessories, call 08032976351. Location is Awka in Anambra, Accommodation available. Also call to make ur order

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by darrytoz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
tolex2010:

don't be deceived. I did mine at Adeoyo as far back as march, everything was 7.5k (transportation not inclusive). I was offered to runs it for just 4k but I refused cos I wanted to be sure of my health status. It's stressful though.
maybe that is on different ground.... We broke everything down for the woman yesterday each of the test is to carried out for #500 each.... And we did the calculations together and it is pocket friendly
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
jtwest:

His Royal imperial Majesty in his Highness grin grin grin grin
May your reign be less stressful for pcms meanwhile my one cent.......
Amen n much thanks!!
honorable member!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ifemi25: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
who else want the verification pin for date of birth because I want to help someone get it now. WhatsApp number: 08024747487
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
My people abeg help o. This one dn pass be careful. It's been over 24hrs now since I made the nysc call up letter payment at access bank but it hasn't reflected on my dashboard yet. Instead after checking 'get status', it shows 'fail(no such order request) .I've sent emails,no reply. Called them, number switched off. I'd really appreciate a helpful advice now please as I'm already feeling very agitated. cry cry
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
bjhaid:
what kinda wrong info is this?
if you tell me you are a serving corper who was redeployed to his/her state of choice without long legs, I will apologize and ignore your comment. But if the reverse is the case, a colleague of mine was posted to yobe state, he applied for redeployment to Cross river state, he was sent to Ekiti state. That's where he is serving now. Can you beat that That's just one instance because it's someone I know. I've read of several other instances on Nairaland.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
snowden9:
My people abeg help o. This one dn pass be careful. It's been over 24hrs now since I made the nysc call up letter payment at access bank but it hasn't reflected on my dashboard yet. Instead after checking 'get status', it shows 'fail(no such order request) .I've sent emails,no reply. Called them, number switched off. I'd really appreciate a helpful advice now please as I'm already feeling very agitated. cry cry

Go back to the bank you paid to, with ur teller n proof of payment. Also send a message to support@remita.net
Nysc call helpline as usual is always switched off n any message to nysc support will show incomplete delivery. So go 2 d bank n complain n also send a mail 2 remita
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
christly99:

yep
What are the options under ya dashboard??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by aodiba(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
snowden9:

Did you get an email after payment. If u didn't then go to the bank and make enquiries.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chriswazo:

u can as well go to ur LGA, that seems to be the best option now. JUST GO TO D MEDICAL SECTION OF D LGA, IS MORE CONVENIENT AND CHEAPER THERE.
I'll check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
adriel7:

Foreign student? Yes it's normal.
I had the same message showing on Friday but this morning I checked I was able to print. Just give it a few days.
which states did you choose?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
darrytoz:
this one no be back door oooo
smileyI know.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tolex2010: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
darrytoz:
maybe that is on different ground.... We broke everything down for the woman yesterday each of the test is to carried out for #500 each.... And we did the calculations together and it is pocket friendly
won't you do chest xtray? chest xtray on its own is 2k, won't you type the letter at admin? typing and stamping of letter at admin is 1k. do you think it's all about laboratory tests? if you haven't done all these I mentioned above, you can't get the medical fitness. well, can't say may be on a back door level sha.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
hadedayor10:

lyk we are thinking d same way
i wan go one government and plead make them give me one test result and pay them change without going through the test palava
I'll try a local government hospital here too.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RexCheeng: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
CaesarX:
I have been to Delta state for like 3 times, the only thing I can say about Delta is that the only happening place in Delta is Warri... Pray that if you get Delta, they post you to Warri undecided
my colleague at Abraka said the place is nice.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
MissLadyJay:
if you tell me you are a serving corper who was redeployed to his/her state of choice without long legs, I will apologize and ignore your comment. But if the reverse is the case, a colleague of mine was posted to yobe state, he applied for redeployment to Cross river state, he was sent to Ekiti state. That's where he is serving now. Can you beat that That's just one instance because it's someone I know. I've read of several other instances on Nairaland.
i know guy's that didn't use long legs and dey were redeployed to their state of choice, you just have to be smart about the whole thing
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gentlelord:
Eledumare by your Grace I was able to pilot this page for the past 100pages and now am now xyz.
I salute all the xyz's and Chiefs in this ilya, thanks for your unalloyed support
To Queen Christly99 thanks for being by my side, your unending love and support made this jigsaw easier.

Greetings to High Chief Chumaster xyz, High Chief Knacker xyz , High Chief Cutestcuty84 xyz
and to our new King A.B Uzeba may your reign know Peace and if possible lead us to a new king that will then lead us to camp.

I bembemstically gyrate salutations to bussieboi bashnigga mustack segunk1 chriswazo mrletsgo mandibeauty sparkle4u phunkposh angelswt habby03 ceasarx et al may you all walk and never stumble.

To all PCM and ex CM who contributed to the success to this platform, you guys are woggedly karid.

All Hail the King Uzeba

During my reign over 95% saw their name in the Nysc Senate and of which over 90% successfully registered, even if persons like myself are yet to successfully make payments and in turn print out the GREEN CARD. I believe all this will be done in the era of the new King.

3 GBOZA for NYSC 2017 BATCH A

(( ( GBOZA ) ))
(( ( (( ( GBOZA ) )) ) ))
( (( ( (( ( (( ( (( GBOOOZAAAAA )) ) )) ) )) ) ))
thank you very much!
My first task is to thank my predecessor and friend Gentlelord for his 100pages of service to batch 17a.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
bjhaid:
i know guy's that didn't use long legs and dey were redeployed to their state of choice, you just have to be smart about the whole thing
very true grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.