Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1120709 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
cc: logodwhiz, dream2, sonymax16 pls help us out..... Thanks.
@Batxano. I do hope the organisation is in your state of posting. You should probably submit in your second week in camp to the camp coordinator, state coordinator or at best the AD in charge of registration and deployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kinggenesis(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2017
flabbie:
Shout Out to those that their call up number ends with an *even number* as u r qualified to go for *stream I*. As for those with *Odd numbers*, wait for ur turn.

Oya let d check begin.
*operation check your number*
Lemme come and be going
undecided

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2017
kenkszii:
BREAKING NEWS.......... NYSC SUSPEND 2017 ORIENTATION EXERCISE DUE TO NON PASSAGE OF 2017 BUDGET BY THE SENATE 

The national youth service corps, (NYSC) has suspended the proposed NYSC orientation camp scheduled to commence on the 23rd of May 2017 indefinitely. 

According to the news agency of Nigeria, NAN, this was disclosed in a statement by the NYSC director of press and public relations Mrs. Abosede Aderibigbe in Abuja yesterday during a press briefing by the NYSC ahead of the preparation to the 2017 orientation course which she attributed to the non availability of funds occasioned by the non passage of the 2017 appropriation bill which also contains the budget of the NYSC for the 2017 mobilization exercise. She stressed that a new date will be communicated to all prospective corps members in due course when the federal executive council ( FEC ) and the national Assembly resolved the lingering issues bothering on the effective passage and implementation of the 2017 budget. 

She however, stressed that the NYSC will do anything within her powers to ensure a successful orientation course in the shortest possible time as talks is currently ongoing with the various arms of government and relevant stakeholders concerned and urge all PCMs to remain calm as NYSC is on top of the issue and will communicate a new date to all PCMs for the orientation course. 

Meanwhile, all effort to reach the director general of NYSC, Brig. Gen. Suleiman Kazaure at press time prove abortive as all calls placed across his phone were not picked nor returned at press time. Vanguard gathered 

It was at this point, I woke up all to discovered that I was DREAMING all along. Lolzzz 

Abeg I dey kaduna. If you vex well well, carry your canvass when you don buy in preparations for camp take stone me. I go gladly take am 

Good evening fellow PCMs.😃😃😃😃😜🤠😎
Guy oya come here, u must not go unpunished, so u re telling us now that u too yaf join bahd gang abi Oya receive.... Anuofia.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
cc: logodwhiz, dream2, sonymax16 pls help us out..... Thanks.
@ baxtano, LogoDwhiz is correct. Another alternative is to wait till you are posted to any particular company or school and then ask them to reject you.Collect the rejection letter and take it along with a letter of acceptance from the company u want to be posted, to the local govt secretariat for documentation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 11, 2017
I don waka tire for this Meningitis wahala. Dey just dy tell me say "Vaccines have finished". Vaccine don turn Etisalat data. Mtschewwwwwww. Abeg who know which hospital I fit run am 4 Abj?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2017
keyke:
Is it true that we won't be allowed to bring canned beverages to the camp
cc:logodwhiz, thank u sir.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tolex2010: 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
I enter one health centre for lag today, they said immunization for cerebrospinal meningitis is 10k to 12k..... as for me, I will serve and come back safely without contacting any disease IJN. I no get any money to spend again on this nysc stuffs. they sha want to make sure we spend our allawee before getting to camp.... I rebuke it in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
sonymax16:

@ baxtano, LogoDwhiz is correct. Another alternative is to wait till you are posted to any particular company or school and then ask them to reject you.Collect the rejection letter and take it along with a letter of acceptance from the company u want to be posted, to the local govt secretariat for documentation.
sonymax16, thank God u show us love today, adupe oo, aw service dey go nah....
@Prof logodwhiz thanks for being there always sir.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
Lolz....service have been good brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Produke(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
mrletsgo:
I don waka tire for this Meningitis wahala. Dey just dy tell me say "Vaccines have finished". Vaccine don turn Etisalat data. Mtschewwwwwww. Abeg who know which hospital I fit run am 4 Abj?
You neva hear say dem go give you for camp?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
tolex2010:
I enter one health centre for lag today, they said immunization for cerebrospinal meningitis is 10k to 12k..... as for me, I will serve and come back safely without contacting any disease IJN. I no get any money to spend again on this nysc stuffs. they sha want to make sure we spend our allawee before getting to camp.... I rebuke it in Jesus name.
Lmao!!! This bros funny ooo.
U don make me laugh sote my teeth don comot.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2017
My advice to pcms... .. make sure u gather enough money for camp and most especially post camp tins..... u will be paid in camp but u will not be paid till ending of july
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Bash mi.... Whay e dat??

.Hope you're prepared for camp
I couldn't complete the statement, my emotions got the better of me sad embarassed.....U jst went AWOL on us sad sad
Glad u're back, seeing dat moniker alone gives me warm fuzzies cheesy cheesy

been ready for 2wks now grin grin, jst doing the countdown, U ??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dogoFara(f): 1:26pm On May 11, 2017
flabbie:
Shout Out to those that their call up number ends with an *even number* as u r qualified to go for *stream I*. As for those with *Odd numbers*, wait for ur turn.

Oya let d check begin.
*operation check your number*
Lemme come and be going

Ehh!! No try me o. Ah go arrange guys wey go beat you wella angry undecided

See as my heart skip
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
It's my pleasure segun. Max, thanks for mentioning the other alternative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
cc:logodwhiz, thank u sir.
@Keyke. Yea, that's the rule, but u might be allowed, depending on the disposition of who is checking u. An alternative is to pour it in a nylon or plastic container. You can also get your provisions in camp albeit at an higher price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 11, 2017
Produke:
You neva hear say dem go give you for camp?
I neva hear ooo. Thanks, man.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Apreel(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
Hello house,I don't know if this is a problem but I've gotten my call up no and even printed it but I didn't get any text or email on my gmail account...is this an issue? undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kkc1: 1:45pm On May 11, 2017
That would be great , if scaled through .
hadedayor10:

thanks 4 diz...though i dont like teaching;would fancy myself in their ministry of works cos am a civil engineering student

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2017
Apreel:
Hello house,I don't know if this is a problem but I've gotten my call up no and even printed it but I didn't get any text or email on my gmail account...is this an issue? undecided

Haven't received mine either...I don't think its a problem so long you able to print it out
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2017
Spambot u go ban me tire oo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kkc1: 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
Hello pcm, I registered for the bvn yesterday and I have been given a code as well, but each time i tried checking out my bvn details on my phone (*565*0#), it keeps saying bvn linked to multiple numbers, of which I am aware of because I used my sister's number for the registration. I called customer care representative and I was told it's yet to be registered and that I should give them about a week. Please, what are your pieces of advice on this ?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Samhetalks(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2017
Apreel:
i no get answer o but i don't think that's a problem. hope it's d same mail u used to register u r checking? abeg double check.
by d way, i like ur moniker
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2017
4 days to end of registration

7 days to printing of CALLUP Letter

12 days to CAMPING

Cc
Cutestcuty84, Cesarx , zinnychy, Hayormeah,
Ayomidric, Emcee6,
Jamie1, Thorrvik55,
Skrt, Teaser4,
Tunnyz7, GentleLord,
Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky,
Rinsola32, Tommy9,
Jiggernappy, Zagadat1,
Royalsleek, Knacker,
Chriswazo, Segunk1,
Mrletsgo, Bashnigga,
Bussieboi, Philgbee,
Mexyz, Christly99,
Angelswt, Sparkle4u,
Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh
Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi,
Spicycat, Mustack,
Preciousify, Eghosagraviti,
Directonpc, Missmossy,
Baze1, Lindabell,
DonVeek, Aspdrone,
Diybay, TFeminist,
Tpresh, Majedobi,
floxyluv, mrletsgo,
Derick, matildahenshaw,
ifefolayimi, nathweezy,
sparkle4u, holuwakore,
ategberoson, tobijoshua,
darrytoz, tosins,
sesimi, genea,
elthugnificient, andrewtosin

Et al

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ukalsman(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2017
kkc1:
Hello pcm, I registered for the bvn yesterday and I have been given a code as well, but each time i tried checking out my bvn details on my phone (*565*0#), it keeps saying bvn linked to multiple numbers, of which I am aware of because I used my sister's number for the registration. I called customer care representative and I was told it's yet to be registered and that I should give them about a week. Please, what are your pieces of advice on this ?
I don't understand, what do we need BVN for? Do we need it in camp or what?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2017
Bashnigga:

I couldn't complete the statement, my emotions got the better of me sad embarassed.....U jst went AWOL on us sad sad
Glad u're back, seeing dat moniker alone gives me warm fuzzies cheesy cheesy

been ready for 2wks now grin grin, jst doing the countdown, U ??
Emotiions Bawo... I'm so sorry Network left me no option.....
Oya come and sit by my side
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2017
Ukalsman:

I don't understand, what do we need BVN for? Do we need it in camp or what?
yep,for the new account that will be open for una in camp grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 2:12pm On May 11, 2017
iamwizzle:
4 days to end of registration

7 days to printing of CALLUP Letter

12 days to CAMPING

Cc
Cutestcuty84, Cesarx , zinnychy, Hayormeah,
Ayomidric, Emcee6,
Jamie1, Thorrvik55,
Skrt, Teaser4,
Tunnyz7, GentleLord,
Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky,
Rinsola32, Tommy9,
Jiggernappy, Zagadat1,
Royalsleek, Knacker,
Chriswazo, Segunk1,
Mrletsgo, Bashnigga,
Bussieboi, Philgbee,
Mexyz, Christly99,
Angelswt, Sparkle4u,
Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh
Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi,
Spicycat, Mustack,
Preciousify, Eghosagraviti,
Directonpc, Missmossy,
Baze1, Lindabell,
DonVeek, Aspdrone,
Diybay, TFeminist,
Tpresh, Majedobi,
floxyluv, mrletsgo,
Derick, matildahenshaw,
ifefolayimi, nathweezy,
sparkle4u, holuwakore,
ategberoson, tobijoshua,
darrytoz, tosins,
sesimi, genea,
elthugnificient, andrewtosin

Et al

thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Apreel(f): 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
Samhetalks:

i no get answer o but i don't think that's a problem. hope it's d same mail u used to register u r checking? abeg double check.
by d way, i like ur moniker
thanks dear. ..its the same mail oh..i dunno what's happening

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
i need to clear something i hope bvn DOB wont affect registration in camp....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
Mustack:
i need to clear something i hope bvn DOB wont affect registration in camp....
ha it might affect ooo cos I witness same issue at uba one day the lady asked d man to rectify it at d bank he registered d bvn before he can open an account
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Apreel(f): 2:22pm On May 11, 2017
iamwizzle:

Haven't received mine either...I don't think its a problem so long you able to print it out
aiit. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.