Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1120947 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
knacker:
Where una dey ooo
My Love... Angelswt kiss
Gentlelord, segunk, chriswazo, uzeba, mustack, toogbasky, jiggernappy, mrletsgo, Bashnigga, bussieboi, philgbee, tobijoshua, tosins, mexyz, christly99 holuwakore, junki04, phunkyposh, cutestcuty84, mandibeauty, lindabel,eghosagraviti, missymossy, darrytoz, preciousify, genea, et al
Oga knacker, me just dey observe. I dey relax for my caban dey wait for POP.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
knacker:
Where una dey....
Scammers dun take over our thread oo
am always hia. Minister of environmental and transportation should help out
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
knacker:
Where una dey ooo
My Love... Angelswt kiss
Gentlelord, segunk, chriswazo, uzeba, mustack, toogbasky, jiggernappy, mrletsgo, Bashnigga, bussieboi, philgbee, tobijoshua, tosins, mexyz, christly99 holuwakore, junki04, phunkyposh, cutestcuty84, mandibeauty, lindabel,eghosagraviti, missymossy, darrytoz, preciousify, genea, et al
am hia at my one corner serving nigeria
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
toogbasky:

I dey visit here ones in a while,,, April is just around d corner,,, where's lindabel,, nassarawa gurl
bro i dy eye april 4 one corner hia
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Angelswt
Abeg come ooo
Our love must continue after service grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Jenefa1: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2018
Please to all prospective Corp members in onitsha, Asaba, Akwa, .....lets meet for medical report, 07031591456 call /whatsapp, very cheap
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
knacker:
Angelswt Abeg come ooo Our love must continue after service grin
i hope no b 1 corner love.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mexyeasy(f): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
ok
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by vikiyano(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hi my fellow corps members, there is a trend I just started on twitter about some ppa not giving corpers accommodation so just lay your complains and #givecorpersaccommodation

Let's say our mind before this becomes a trend nation wide where Our place of primary assignment won't even bother about our welfare and also save future corps members.
Also follow me on twitter @vikiyano
#say no to NYSC Libyan slavery

RBC

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmybweb9: 5:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Please to all prospective Corp members in onitsha, Asaba, Akwa, .....lets meet for medical report, 07031591456 call /whatsapp, very cheap grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Yrey: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Corp members that wish to redeploy can reach me. Send a message to my email... 50K while you're in camp and 70k when you're out of camp. ITS NO SCAM
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by opezy: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
4 month alawee!
Ahn ahn
because of redeployment?
Yrey:
Corp members that wish to redeploy can reach me. Send a message to my email... 50K while you're in camp and 70k when you're out of camp. ITS NO SCAM
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Yrey: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
opezy:
4 month alawee!
Ahn ahn
because of redeployment?
if you don't have reason to redeploy please don't. Nor waste your cash unnecessarily. If you already have a good job you can redeploy instead of going to one Bush to useless yourself
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Epatty(f): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018
When specifically will 2018 batch A leave?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Happiness99: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good evening, corpers serving in Edo State (oredo) starting from January 2018, am here to gladly inform you on an affordable accommodation close to Ring road. With good security.

Rooms are all ensuited(mattress with bed, ac, dressing table,water heater, tv,etc) based on sharing. Call 07084498912 for enquires.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Demoinfinity: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
How I Made #87,600 ($219) In 3 Days Giving Out Free Report With Zero Investment!
This company I will show you pays when people visit their website and enter their names, email and confirm their email to receive a free report.

Here I will take you by hand and show you how to start making #75000+ monthly doing this business by giving out free reports If only you are ready to do what it takes.

To be sure you are serious and ready to do this, kindly go to

step 1: This website here http:///1000dollarsPerMonth and enter or register your name, email, and log in to the email you submitted to confirm your email by clicking on the email they sent to you.

After confirming your email to receive free report then send me a screenshot of the report sent to your email to move to step 2.

Join our free membership training group here
https:///8hhIEv3pBIVGRdqj7EyszQ

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
THE ONLY SECRET TO RUNNING A 6-FIGURE BUSINESS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD (AN INSIGHT FROM RICH DAD POOR DAD'S BOOK).

I am writing this post at exactly 11:50am on a Monday morning.

By this time, a lot of people are already at their place of work. This includes people who spend very little time with their family. Not because they don’t love them, but because of one thing;

*MONEY*.

Without money, it is practically impossible to do anything in this world of ours.

Problem is, if you ask most of these people what their opinion about money is, they would probably tell you that they really don’t care about money and quote the bible wrongly that money is the root of all evil.

And they will also tell you they don’t worry about money.

Yet, they spend about 75% of their day working to earn some money.

And people who live this way (which is majority of the population) are always worrying about money because they never get enough.

*They want enough money to pay for a better life so they don’t have to worry about it. But they follow an expired formula*.

The expired formula looks like this:

*Get a good job–> Work hard and start saving some money–> Get promotion–> Work hard MORE to save more money*.

The problem with this formula is:

It is even hard to get a job that will pay you a good amount of money and even if you do, saving is difficult because you find out that the money never seems to be enough.

So, they get stuck in what is called the *rat race* where it becomes hard for you to leave your job and find something better because you have a lot of bills to pay.

Truth is, unless you have a high paying job (which only a very small percentage of the population have), it is hard to get rid of money worries this way because you actually don’t control your income. Your employer or the government does.

This means;
• You can’t increase your monthly salary.
• You can’t promote yourself.
• And worst still, your employer can decide to fire or retain you.

Most people still follow the formula anyway because they don’t know any better.

This formula could have worked some 30 years ago (like in the days of Chief Obafemi Awolowo) but if you look around, you will find out that the world has changed.

This ain’t 1963. Time to change your strategies about money.

So, what is the ONE thing you can start doing now that will help you end money worries?

It is by following a subtle advice by Robert Kiyosaki in his bestselling book, 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' which says –

*“To become financially free, you have to mind your own business”.*

The problem is, most middle class people who struggle with money don’t really know how to make money from a business and they don’t know how to successfully make money because they don’t know how to sell.

This brings us to the hidden advice in his book which is:

*One Valuable Skill You Can Develop that Will Surely Transform Your Finances Is The Ability to Sell*.

Lack of this one skill is why a lot of people still find it hard to succeed with making money even after joining all sorts of affiliate programs, Network marketing or even attempting to start a business.

Fortunately, the ability to sell is just learnable like any other skill.

It is just that it is not taught in schools.

That is why most people who depend solely on education gotten from schools perform poorly at selling.

If you dedicate a reasonable amount of time and funds to learning practical strategies to sell either online or offline, then you will be amazed how fast you can start transforming your finances.

And I am serious when I say FAST.

Making money fast is possible nowadays.

Because of today’s innovations and the internet, it has now become easier and faster to make money than ever before in the history of mankind.

If you think that is a lie, think about Dangote and Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook. Dangote started his business back in 90's to become the billionaire he is today.

Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook in 2004 and he is already many times richer than Dangote.

Think about that.

Today, you can start a business with as low as N50, 000 and with the right strategies, it can be worth N2 million in 12 months time.

But you have to know how to sell or else you will just be struggling.

Developing the ability to sell is the missing link to financial freedom for the average man.

I personally know young guys who make double or triple of what bank managers make and they don’t work as much as them.

Lack of knowledge about money matters especially “the art of selling effectively” as it is one of the loopholes of the school system and it is why most people struggle with money throughout their lives.

Once you understand how to sell, you will see why a job is not the lasting solution to money worries.

I am not saying you shouldn’t get a job.

What I am saying is that you should get a job to learn not as your main strategy to become financially free.

People who depend on a job to become financially free never become free unless they are big earners like CEO's of big companies (and they spent years to get there).

The fact that you are here and you are reading this post right now is a pointer that you can start changing your life today. 

Once you become a student of selling, you will never go broke again because you will be able to see money avenues everywhere you go and you will know how to take advantage of those avenues.

I should know because it happened to me and to some of my friends.

And believe me, once you know how to sell, you will CONTROL your income because there is no shortage of stuffs to sell.

In case you are still wondering what the hidden advice from Rich Dad, Poor Dad is, it is this: 

*The ability to SELL is by far the most wonderful money-making skill you can have in today’s world to become independently financially free*.

You grab?  

Doing so will help you create businesses that will make you lots of extra money even if you don’t want to quit your job.

May God help us all!

Join my private whatsApp group via 07037569338. Just chat me up and you will be added.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ECCOHUBIBADAN: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
ECCO HUB
Are you an entepreneurer looking for a workspace?
Do you run a private business looking for an office?
Are you a from of consultant agency looking for a conducive environment?
Are you a final year or an undergraduate student,looking for uninterupted power supply with unlimited access to internet to carry out your projects or assignment?
Are you a young innovative human being,having the mindset of starting up something great and needs a better enviroment to execute such?
Are you a person of business ideas and wish to start up something but was hindered due to low capital?
Are you business oriented and have an innovative programme for your business,but fails as a result of inconducive environment,with uninterupted power supply and internet access?
No matter the scope of your business innovation ,giving you problems in execution,the wait is definitely over.
We present to you ECCO HUB powered by Ecco solutions.
We offer workspace,in a serene environment,with uninterupted power supply,access to unlimited internet,well secured parking space,standard furnitures,access to backup your files and data's ,all at affordable prices.
Our office is situated at No 11,okunola Abass off oluyole road (favous way) new Bodija Ibadan.
Enquiries, Call/SMS: +234 701 900 8843

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Preciousify:

Oga knacker, me just dey observe. I dey relax for my caban dey wait for POP.
oga na countdown till ending of this second term school break....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Gentlelord:
Good people of this Ilya how are we doing? hope we are all doing well at our respective state and PPA's.

My dearest Christly99 how body Na, I have missed you greatly.

My Good people can you guys believe that the LEGENDARY Journalist JIGGERNAPPY and I are even in same PPA

Comaradic greetings to all and all, here and in absentia

Uzeba,Knacker, Chriswazo, Segunk1, Mrletsgo, Bashnigga, Bussieboi, Philgbee, Mexyz, Christly99, Angelswt, Sparkle4u, Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi, Spicycat, Mustack, Preciousify, Eghosagraviti, Directonpc, Missmossy, Baze1, Lindabell, DonVeek, Aspdrone, Diybay, TFeminist, Tpresh, Majedobi, floxyluv, mrletsgo, Derick, matildahenshaw, ifefolayimi,nathweezy, sparkle4u, holuwakore, ategberoson, tobijoshua, darrytoz, tosins, sesimi, genea, elthugnificient, andrewtosin Retroshawty, pluviophile, Tunnyz7', mycodon, Rexling, pinkyruledworld, Apreel, potatosalad, GhettoG1, svelte98, Sadiq3051, whiteraven, Gee001, junki04, Robynwelo1, edithspecials, Christ1stlove, emcee6, Jodababa, justcallmenuel Jiggernappy, emcee6 Wintersnow, Rinsola32, Krisgift, habbyy03, royalsleek, Funtan, yinkhar, Robynwelo, Bon blanc, BamBella, exeazy, Ken24, skrt, Teaser4, zagadat1, Tpresh, Nobsalis

May Eledumare continue to bless, I repeat Bless and Bless alone all of you.

I have seriouly landed
The gods are wise

Iseeeeh, Aseh, Amen.....

Compliment of the season to you y'all and also to my supremost comrado Jiggernappy.

Really missed my beautiful people here.....
@abulor chriswazo toh strong greetings to you brother, I hail thee.
God 's blessings shall fall on us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Mustack:
i hope no b 1 corner love.
Toooorh!!! Good kwekshion.
Me I'm just pazzin ni ooo.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Chriswazo:

I am here bro.
Compliments of the season
I miss my love Mandibeauty.
Abulor @segunk1 where are thou?
Abulor see me here pls shift for me lemme sit close to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2018
knacker:
Where una dey ooo
My Love... Angelswt kiss

Officer knacker father of 6, I hail thee see me right here sipping kunu geda in this my corner, how are you doing trust you'd be looking forward to POP date by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 5:24am On Jan 27, 2018
segunk1:

Officer knacker father of 6, I hail thee see me right here sipping kunu geda in this my corner, how are you doing trust you'd be looking forward to POP date by now.
Oshee
U dun flex tire
Make ah hurry flex before passout

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2018
segunk1:

Toooorh!!! Good kwekshion.
Me I'm just pazzin ni ooo.
i wan to knw bcus sum1 yaf left me in d corna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.