Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,607 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Wife Is The Hardest Working Person I Know - Funke Akindele’s Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Is The Hardest Working Person I Know - Funke Akindele’s Husband (719 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation / Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is The Hardest Working Person I Know - Funke Akindele’s Husband by bipng: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Funke Akindele’s husband, JJC Skillz took to Instagram to congratulate her as she just bagged two awards at the 2016 Naija FM Comedy award show- Best sitcom and best actor in comedy.

JJC wrote; “2 awards to my lovely wife, the hardest working person I know in this industry. #jenifakan #worldwidekan @funkejenifaakindele congratulations#skyisjustthebeginning”.

Read more at: http://livebip.com/Entertainment/Celebrities/-My-Wife-Is-The-Hardest-Working-Person-I-Know-%E2%80%93-Funke-Akindele-s-Husband-34754.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. / Empress Njamah Shares Stunning Photos As She Celebrate Her Birthday Today / VIDEO: Ladies, Meet 63 Year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.