Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (52545 Views)

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha / Flood Displaces Residents In Owerri After 12-Hour Rain (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by ObiOmaMu: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Douglas road Owerri is clean again!

You recall Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Chief Press Secretary, Samuel Onwuemeodo had said the state government deliberately abandoned the mountain of smelly refuse along the ever busy Douglas Road, Owerri, to get back at the indigenes who have been fighting the administration.

Well, PDP Member Owerri Federal Constituency, Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi, along with the Imo State PDP Exco said no and took it upon themselves to clear the dumpsite. Check out the new photos.
The people of Owerri and its environs can now breath fresh air.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/wow-check-out-douglas-road-owerri-after.html

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by ObiOmaMu: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Of course, the BROOM can not do this, nah caterpillar fit do am cheesy grin grin

317 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
And to think some social urchins were supporting the dirt accumulation.

A beg, relocation or no relocation, should the govt allow dirt to accumulate in a city? If a tourist enters your state, do you have to start explaining why there is dirt somewhere?

I think okorocha and his supporters are too myopic. Are they even humans?

284 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by richidinho(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
After God na PDP for this country

Imagine wetin abagworo go don pack full im belle

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Unimaginable123: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Okorocha is just useless and hopeless

138 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by konklud22(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
PDP just scored a political point ....

225 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Tunami(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Abagworo please don't hide yourself, your attention is needed here.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by brainpulse: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by veekid(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
angry
Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by kings09(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
@Abagworo n ujoatu, y wld a govt deliberately punish d ppl it governs n still tinks it's entitled to be called a govt.

PDP jst scored a political point n hopefully all diz small points will accumulate to give Imolites an excuse to vote out APC in 2019.

Tho both APC n PDP r thieves, jst lookin out for wch is the lesser evil.

Cc : sarrki n hungerbad

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Teewhy2: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
The say cleanliness is next to holiness, am disappointed in the government of the state, how will a father say because his child didn't do his will, he will allow the child to live in a dumb site. The opposition just scored a cheap political point from them.
I have said and will continue to say that 70% of Nigeria problem is followership. We allow the leaders to take us for granted. They will come during election period and distribute 1 paint of garri/ rice with 500 naira to us and we will start singing their praise that they are the best, they have even ridicule us by sharing beans cake (Akara) to us. I will not be surprised if by next election instead of voting against the person that said he wants to punish them by planning to eliminate them with disease from refuse dump, they start running and singing their praise because they have collected paint rubber of rice.
I feel ashame when I see people celebrating a governor or senator doing what is their responsibility for example making good of a road and people gathering round even wearing aso ebi to commission the road as if they are doing them a favour.
It is high time we take away party , when voting for people. We should start considering voting for personality and not party.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by ibroh22(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
ok o
Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
interesting.. my signature, your redeemer.. recession must be defeated!
Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by XtremelyCoded(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one from PDP...
The umbrella will always cover our shame...

Click Like if you commend this
Share if you feel its mere show off

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by mmsen: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
And to think some social urchins were supporting the dirt accumulation.

A beg, relocation or no relocation, should the govt allow dirt to accumulate in a city? If a tourist enters your state, do you have to start explaining why there is dirt somewhere?

I think okorocha and his supporters are too myopic. Are they even humans?

Public health shouldn't be politicized.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by francis247(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
What a broom can cannot do, a catapillar can do better.

14 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Rapuru14: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
But it is inhumane and archaic to punish innocent citizens with such.

Whatsoever such move by the state government wishes to achieve, it smacks of the high level insensitivity and wicked heartedness of the ruling party towards the plights of the common man.

#Government of Vengeance for Revenging and for the AVENGERS

Ok O Oya Continue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Jethrolite(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
There is no justification for the bad way the government handled this matter. Okorocha messed up.

17 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by kingphilip(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Only in Nigeria will politicians glaringly do things against the masses for not supporting them during an election or support their decisions

According to you, you want to help but de don't need your help isn't the most honorable thing to do is just to leave them?? But no our beloved governor just wanted to show them he's the boss

Pdp I'm not in support of them either because I know they just did this for political reasons but it's still the right thing to do

If this were 2018 or 2019 I won't be surprised if apc loses voters because of this

But any which way it will take Nigerians to change Nigeria let's do our bits in our little corners and I believe in no time at all Nigeria will be great

I won't add the again part because I'm not sure they were great before

4 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by JoBabs(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thank God, after having a not too bad day I've been roaming around threads to check where I fit pick front page bus, but thank God I found a free ride...

Make I go read the news sha... I dey come....

Yes after reading the news, my say be say if APC has been doing this during PDP's era Nigeria would have been a better place... no need to blacklist APC for their negligence, atleast na still Imo indegene them be...
Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by omooba969(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
I will rather blame the citizenry who turned a public place to a dumping site.

Dirty m0rons! cool

As for APC & PDP, keep fooling gullible Nigerians ok...continue.

7 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by jimi4us: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
APC are devils, quote me anywhere

11 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by perfectwazobia1: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rochas you see your life grin grin angry

9 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by menix(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
I hope they will continue this good deed cous the dumpsite would certainly return...

7 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by dunkem21(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cleanliness is next to Godliness cheesy

The PDP should continue to keep the road clean ..

Shame, APC and Okorocha cool

9 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by seuncyber(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Next news
Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by demolinka(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hope they also provided waste bins for prevent further dumping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Banjo24: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigerians love learning simple lesson in a hard way.
Let see if they are going to dump refuse there again.

2 Likes

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Even though I'm APC I must confess, Okorocha didn't try on this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by yeman05(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Weldon to them...
Re: Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos by neonly: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
People dey sad sad sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.