Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake (36691 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by cyojunior1(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Another cowbell lactator in the making !

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by dantori(m): 2:44am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:
See the cute boy in the first pic kiss

Pretty girl wink...
aunty we old men de here u no go admire Na small boy u wan de look abi

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by youngest85(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2016
goldbim:
Cute girl..@least she's well dressed for her age... that's nice!!wishing her many graceful years ahead(amen).

U no c boys' food abi?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by summerflame(m): 4:16am On Oct 12, 2016
veekid:
Few hours to mine ..... happy birthday chap
who your birthday wan epp?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by thonyokun(m): 4:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Happy birthday.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by Talk2sly(m): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2016
[/b][i][/i][b]
summerflame:
My thanks first goes to the Almighty God for giving me life to celebrate today,more expecially bring back my stolen phone lol, my next thanks goes to my Family, without you am nothing, to my daddy Mr Nwankwo Aloysius & my mummy
Mrs Nwankwo Beatrice for bring me forth to this world, and my sweet siblins: Tonado,Omalicha,sylvia and my last born Mary U. And all that wrote on my facebook timeline viz NSU Season, Sir Ihueze Nwobilor, Sir Gabriel, PINigeriaBatchD2015, Okoro Sylvester Uchenna,Chinenye Okoro, Iwu Simon Peter, Zowee Nxumalo, Bing Gemini Ladot i will not forget you, you treats me as a son in facebook "SALAMAT NANAY", and all other that gave me call this early morning MC Fresh, thank you all you guys really made my Day. God will bless you people more. AMEN!!!.
summerflame:
My thanks first goes to the Almighty God for giving me life to celebrate today,more expecially bring back my stolen phone lol, my next thanks goes to my Family, without you am nothing, to my daddy Mr Nwankwo Aloysius & my mummy
Mrs Nwankwo Beatrice for bring me forth to this world, and my sweet siblins: Tonado,Omalicha,sylvia and my last born Mary U. And all that wrote on my facebook timeline viz NSU Season, Sir Ihueze Nwobilor, Sir Gabriel, PINigeriaBatchD2015, Okoro Sylvester Uchenna,Chinenye Okoro, Iwu Simon Peter, Zowee Nxumalo, Bing Gemini Ladot i will not forget you, you treats me as a son in facebook "SALAMAT NANAY", and all other that gave me call this early morning MC Fresh, thank you all you guys really made my Day. God will bless you people more. AMEN!!!.
summerflame:

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by africanusvu(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Time to leave this Nairaland.seem its turning to a joke.no more interestd as usual.these days.more of glorified prostitutes cald actres.half baked celeb.and kids making dirty and uninteligible tribal remarks.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by nikkypearl(f): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2016
dantori:

aunty we old men de here u no go admire Na small boy u wan de look abi
Brother, see the fine generator and cylinder grin

Abeg wey the fine man
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by nikkypearl(f): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Lamisamy:
angry
What iz wrong in you ? grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by MizOmalicha(f): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Why is dat boy touching d cake na?! Na him own?!!
Long throat
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by Ibro2005: 6:11am On Oct 12, 2016
But only 13 yrs
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by chabol(f): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2016
so d rest of d children r alabase abi so d rest of d children r alabase abi
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2016
wow, she gat dem KARISHIKA grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by Ejytex(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2016
Jalinco:
Na wa o, The girl is 13 but her breast has started disturbing bra
Omo Ajanaku kii ya'ra
Chaiii wetin carry ur eyes go dere?Lolz
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by oladipo322(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2016
like mother like daughter
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by ShayGirl(f): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2016
The daughter is d carbon copy of ronke in a dark form..cute little son too..muaah!

The joy of getting married to a cute wifey/husby..
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by Phemmyrans: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2016
true true. that milk factory na inheritance thing o. this enormous @ 13! o ga o
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by jerexzy(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2016
dis gal go gud for dat thing o,
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by jackie35(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Mu2ni:
Popular Nigerian Yoruba movie Actress, Ronke Ojo-Anthony, aka Ronke Oshodioke, says she can't stop loving the wonderful cake that her pretty daughter, Jummy, celebrated her 13th birthday with yesterday.

In part of her testimonial words, she describes the cake as being "colorful" and "tasty".

See the photos of her daughter and the cake below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLbmnHxDoPe/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/veteran-actress-ronke-oshodioke-shows.html

hmm! does anybody see what i am seeing here, or think what i am thinking?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by morayo3: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Jalinco:
Na wa o, The girl is 13 but her breast has started disturbing bra
Omo Ajanaku kii ya'ra
BAD GUY
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake by dantori(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Brother, see the fine generator and cylinder grin

Abeg wey the fine man
Now check again wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) / Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time / AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.