Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse (27018 Views)

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I think I've heard that word before but i don't really know what it means. Wish i was with my friends would've asked them.

Its a book

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Rilwayne001: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
FriendChoice:

Its a book

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Empiree:
You don't make sense. Many ahadith already insulted the prophet. You should start from there. And you want to judge entire sufism by action of a group. Afalataqilun?

Many hadith insulted the prophet.? What is hadith first? is hadith not prophet teachings? You mean prophet insulted himself.

You say don't I have sense in Arabic? I ask the samething to you. Are you mad?

What is Sufism, explain to me? I judge you with your doctrine, in your doctrines Sufi Sheik Ahmadul Badawi have commanded the creator of you and I. A'uzubilla. If you want I would tell you what he says. Its inside Almuqamatul Hariri

I know what is Islam as Submitting will to God thorough the teachings/sunnah of Muhammad pbum. What is Sufism.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Empiree:
You don't make sense. Many ahadith already insulted the prophet. You should start from there. And you want to judge entire sufism by action of a group. Afalataqilun?

@underlined I assume you are speaking about sahih Ahaadeeth.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
FriendChoice:

undecided
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I think I've heard that word before but i don't really know what it means. Wish i was with my friends would've asked them.
they usually came up with lots of stuff. In most cases they don't understand what text is saying. You know Salafists are literalists. As you can see, neither him nor mrolai provided evidence. They only claimed sheik said this and that. Why is it difficult for them to post snapshots?.

I'm used to this type of fictitious claims. They did same thing to sheik Adam ilory.

Also, you know the way sufis shuyuk talk sometimes, it's more like metaphorical. For instance, a sheik said when he was in seclusion in dua, he "saw" Allah. When salafi sheik akindele heard the lecture, he organized a lecture "that no one can see God. If anyone tells you he sees Allah, even if he's sheik or a waliy, he's a liar. He didn't see God. He sees jinn".

Me as individual dude, I understood what the first sheik meant. I was just shaking my head for the second sheik like 'common, you don't understand?' .

So later the first sheik heard of lecture made by salafi sheik and he said " some of our Muslim brothers don't know how to listen....they have different ears". Quran itself talks metaphorically.

Anyways, seeing Allah as the first sheik claimed meant he saw signs, wonders etc, which could mean vision in the state of awake or dream. No naked eyes can see Allah......"lan tarani" says Quran

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

undecided

I know you might be offended, but he says Afala ta'aqilun. Don't you have sense.

Allah says: Fa'in aaqabtum fa'aqibu bimisli....

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Well he's on his own, but those ones here don't go about insulting the prophet because of Inyass. However i used to think most of our northern brothers are sufis being the fact that they are much here than the IZALA..

Before most of the northerners are Sufi unlike now, many are true Muslims that adhere to the teachings of Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad pbum and his entire household without exception.

Before some northerners believe in all those kind of Babalawo, thanks to education. It will amuse you When you see how they go to school now both western and Islamic.

On the authority of the mother of the faithful, 'Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her), who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: He who innovates something in this matter of ours [Islam ] that is not of it will have it [size=20] rejected [/size] [by Allah].” [Bukhari & Muslim]

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
FriendChoice:

Many hadith insulted the prophet.? What is hadith first? is hadith not prophet teachings? You mean prophet insulted himself.

What is Sufism, explain to me? I judge you with your doctrine, in your doctrines Sufi Sheik Ahmadul Badawi have commanded the creator of you and I. A'uzubilla. If you want I would tell you what he says. Its inside Almuqamatul Hariri

I know what is Islam as Submitting will to God thorough the teachings/sunnah of Muhammad pbum. What is Sufism.
it's really about FULL STOP TALKING TO YOU NOW. obviously you have no idea what it is. If you have been reading btw the lines, you would have understood long ago. If you indeed were "sufi" you would have understood essence of sufism. I'm sorry, you sound like a tiny tot. It's obvious you most likely was one of those people who went to ilekewu sound nothing but played around. Sufism is not a sect. It's nowhat some make it like that. So sad you have no clue. If lexicon would be nice enough, he should simply tell you what it is for short. Just like salafism, it's now a sect but itshe essence is what I deal with. How many times I gave to explain this in NL?

Afalataqilun is "are you mad"?. grin Bro, you're hillarious. The group you joined, either they thought you nothing or you were not serious in madrasa. Go back to madrasa first before we talk further. I'm done with you. See how you are BUSTED BUSTED AND BUSTED?. You must likely was chasing "karamat" and "nakalis" and learned nothing. And after you got tired, you want to talk trash. Go back to madrasa and start from Alefi, ayinbakiofi, wo. ...
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

@underlined I assume you are speaking about sahih Ahaadeeth.
well, it depends on how we define "insult". Im simply trying to get the brother to think. He's not making sense to me
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
The video of the Sufi sheik Abdul- Inyas can be watch below. He loads lots of Quran on his dirty head while swearing........ Its a 5 minute video. From minute 3 to 4 you will heard him saying:

[size=13] "Wallahi me as a minor follower of Tijjanism (Sufism) that you look down on me. On the day of judgment when Allah (SWT) ask you to go left (Hell) and I said you should go right (Paradise). God will keep quite (God will say nothing). [/size]

A Hausa speaker will testify. Rilwan is here. I don't know if Abdulkabir understand Hausa but am sure
RABIUSHILE04 does.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUDJW5YjwsY[/flash]

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Empiree:
it's really about FULL STOP TALKING TO YOU NOW. obviously you have no idea what it is. If you have been reading btw the lines, you would have understood long ago. If you indeed were "sufi" you would have understood essence of sufism. I'm sorry, you sound like a tiny tot. It's obvious you most likely was one of those people who went to ilekewu sound nothing but played around. Sufism is not a sect. It's nowhat some make it like that. So sad you have no clue. If lexicon would be nice enough, he should simply tell you what it is for short. Just like salafism, it's now a sect but itshe essence is what I deal with. How many times I gave to explain this in NL?

Afalataqilun is "are you mad"?. grin Bro, you're hillarious. The group you joined, either they thought you nothing or you were not serious in madrasa. Go back to madrasa first before we talk further. I'm done with you. See how you are BUSTED BUSTED AND BUSTED?. You must likely was chasing "karamat" and "nakalis" and learned nothing. And after you got tired, you want to talk trash. Go back to madrasa and start from Alefi, ayinbakiofi, wo. ...

Sufism is a sect of innovation we all know that, you believe in what is not in Islam. (Quran neither Hadith taught.) You lied to Muhammad pbum that he insulted himself. It looks you have .mutual relationship with Shi'a.

You have no shame in lying to best of creation just to defend evil act of Sufism. You lied to me also that Afala ta'aqilun means are you mad, what I said can be seen above. I only change it to reply you.

I repeat are you mad.

[size=16] May Allah protect Muslims from hypocrisy of Yours [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Empiree:

what is a sect/faction/hizb?

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
@friendchoice brother I think it's about time to stop replying.

There is no usefulness in engaging in baseless and headless arguments.

Sometimes it's best to say salam and move on.

Jazakallahu Khiran

I honestly learnt a lot from you posts.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Contact17:
@friendchoice brother I think it's about time to stop replying.

There is no usefulness in engaging in baseless and headless arguments.

Sometimes it's best to say salam and move on

Jazakallahu Khiran

I honestly learnt a lot from you posts.

Thank You. Wa anti aydan. Jazakallahu Khairan, Khaira Jaza'ihi.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Empiree:
well, it depends on how we define "insult". Im simply trying to get the brother to think. He's not making sense to me

you go about NL putting doubts in people's mind about the hadith of the prophet without proofs, hope you know what you are doing? the same you said, the Jews fabricated hadiths then put it on the necks of trustworthy sahabas such that it was graded sahih, yet you brought no proof, I believe this is what imran husayn is teaching you, the same way you tried to say the wording " I don't mind" was added in the hadith in Musnad Ahmad, it was brother s.ino talked about it, you tried to change what you actually meant, why say things without valid proof?! if you don't have what it takes to grade hadith sahih or da'eef then don't speak about it for your own good.

salaam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

you go about NL putting doubts in people's mind about the hadith of the prophet without proofs, hope you know what you are doing? the same you said, the Jews fabricated hadiths then put it on the necks of trustworthy sahabas such that it was graded sahih, yet you brought no proof, I believe this is what imran husayn is teaching you, the same way you tried to say the wording " I don't mind" was added in the hadith in Musnad Ahmad, it was brother s.ino talked about it, you tried to change what you actually meant, why say things without valid proof?! if you don't have what it takes to grade hadith sahih or da'eef then don't speak about it for your own good.

salaam.
I have no idea what you meant by bold. I didnt try to change that. That's exactly what i was referring to. And the phrase is in the hadith. The initial quote by baqir used "I dont care". I did research and came about another version with "I dont mind" which means the same thing. So i wasnt trying to change anything. And from many explanations of the hadith, they only explained the hadith but they snubbed the phrase "I dont mind". They did not explain that. The statement appears vain talk in such a sacred text.

That the point. There is nothing wrong to doubt the phrase. And i said already that it doesnt even bother me personally.

For the rest, no, i did not put doubt on anybody's mind. They arent kids. You see christians pull any many valid ahadith up that we dont even hear about. So everything is in the open. And, no, it is not sheik imran. Many scholars have said something. Only Saudi arena tend to defend anything in Sahih. However, me personally, i don't have problem with hadith no matter how crazy it is. My problem is you people the way you think. Any hadith that sounds crazy or appears to speak ill of the prophet(p) or makes islam look silly, so surprising how you want to quickly defend it or if you cant defend it, you would say "we dont know blessings, intention, grace etc behind it". But if it is ahadith that speak about making dua, doing dhikr, you people are quick to daef the hadith if it doesnt suit you. This makes me really suspicious of the whole grading thing. And truly, it is difficult to proof otherwise sometimes but, hey, i got sense. The same way it is not easy for you to explain certain ahdith or phrases, it is the same way some sufis cant explain some things. Yet, you would be quick to judge them kafir, bid'a etc.

I am not obligated to believe in hadith that have no weight with my salvation. Before you became active here, maybe you need to back search my posts when i was defending ahadith brought forth by christians. I was alone with them....bunch of them except few muslims later joined me like the sister 9jaforlife who is no longer active and rilwayne. But all you people saying sahih is 100% were nowhere to be found. Mrolai was around but he was just acting foolishly insulting those christians and was warned by ayinba of moral conduct. He defended no hadith. Not even 1. Even s.no did not join to help me. They all backed off. So now, you come tell me i want to put doubt on people's mind?. Everything is in the open. I will continue to defend ahadith no matter how crazy it is so long as there are some meaningful explanations for them. Why defending unnecessary hadith story that have no impact our lives?. Grading dont always work.

The one example i gave recently was making niyat before salat or ghusl. I dont have to proof myself to anyone. Some of those niyat used to be in Sahih. I used to read them from high school until i finished college in ilorin. It is all gone from there. But you would see some traces in other infamous chains something like "na waitul so so and so". Go search internet and used the phrase "niyat for ghusl janaba" , you will see bunch of them but they are no longer in sahih. So you are going to say it is daef bcus of that. How would i proof something removed?. It is like we telling christians certain things are removed from their bible and they wonder how and why?. Exactly same thing.There is nothing wrong to doubt hadith. What is wrong is to reject it 100%. If you really serious about religion in the 80s and 90s, you should have known what I am saying about "na waitul". It was common back then. I am surprised you missed that. They are REMOVED. Also 2yrs when we were talking on a subject, we looked for a hadith but the hadith is missing on internet. They skipped the number. Asked baqir. I did snapshot back then. Later the other brother who opposed us said it could have been "mistake" after we showed him clear evidence.

So if a hadith doesnt make sense and there is no reasonable scholarly tafsir for it, I am rejecting it.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

So you too dont understand again?. Remember just when you became active, we talked about this. I think last yr. Honestly, i dont really know how you brothers think. I think I may have to talkless from now cus i dont think we are really in the same level. This is not pride. I have said severally that i dont deal with sects or defend one. I am only concerned about essence. Right now, if we think of sufi, salafi, we think of sects bcus that's what its all come down to. But their essence was never about sect. Remember i told you this over a yr ago?. You forgot already?. You had no problem when i said this. What i see you brothers doing right now is, you attacking essence of sufism which is backed by Qur'an and Hadith. Meanwhile I never attacked essence of salafism. I rather attack salafi sect if necessary. This means you brothers have no right to speak about what you have little to no knowledge of. Well, this thread is about Sheik Niyas (ra) and you all have disrespected and insulted him. No worries. Dis don enter history book.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
FriendChoice:

Sufism is a sect of innovation we all know that, you believe in what is not in Islam. (Quran neither Hadith taught.) You lied to Muhammad pbum that he insulted himself. It looks you have .mutual relationship with Shi'a.

You have no shame in lying to best of creation just to defend evil act of Sufism. You lied to me also that Afala ta'aqilun means are you mad, what I said can be seen above. I only change it to reply you.

I repeat are you mad.

[size=16] May Allah protect Muslims from hypocrisy of Yours [/size]
[/s]
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Empiree:
I have no idea what you meant by bold. I didnt try to change that. That's exactly what i was referring to. And the phrase is in the hadith. The initial quote by baqir used "I dont care". I did research and came about another version with "I dont mind" which means the same thing. So i wasnt trying to change anything. And from many explanations of the hadith, they only explained the hadith but they snubbed the phrase "I dont mind". They did not explain that. The statement appears vain talk in such a sacred text.

That the point. There is nothing wrong to doubt the phrase. And i said already that it doesnt even bother me personally.

this is you;

" I don't care" should be discounted as one of those attributed flinges . I believe the hadith as a whole is khayr but just that little element was unnecessarily inserted.

inserted by who? what's your proof? you deceive no one but yourself.

For the rest, no, i did not put doubt on anybody's mind. They arent kids. You see christians pull any many valid ahadith up that we dont even hear about. So everything is in the open. And, no, it is not sheik imran. Many scholars have said something. Only Saudi arena tend to defend anything in Sahih. However, me personally, i don't have problem with hadith no matter how crazy it is. My problem is you people the way you think. Any hadith that sounds crazy or appears to speak ill of the prophet(p) or makes islam look silly, so surprising how you want to quickly defend it or if you cant defend it, you would say "we dont know blessings, intention, grace etc behind it". But if it is ahadith that speak about making dua, doing dhikr, you people are quick to daef the hadith if it doesnt suit you. This makes me really suspicious of the whole grading thing. And truly, it is difficult to proof otherwise sometimes but, hey, i got sense. The same way it is not easy for you to explain certain ahdith or phrases, it is the same way some sufis cant explain some things. Yet, you would be quick to judge them kafir, bid'a etc.

I am not obligated to believe in hadith that have no weight with my salvation. Before you became active here, maybe you need to back search my posts when i was defending ahadith brought forth by christians. I was alone with them....bunch of them except few muslims later joined me like the sister 9jaforlife who is no longer active and rilwayne. But all you people saying sahih is 100% were nowhere to be found. Mrolai was around but he was just acting foolishly insulting those christians and was warned by ayinba of moral conduct. He defended no hadith. Not even 1. Even s.no did not join to help me. They all backed off. So now, you come tell me i want to put doubt on people's mind?. Everything is in the open. I will continue to defend ahadith no matter how crazy it is so long as there are some meaningful explanations for them. Why defending unnecessary hadith story that have no impact our lives?. Grading dont always work.

my point is, when you don't have any valid proof for doubting a hadith, keep the doubts to yourself.

The one example i gave recently was making niyat before salat or ghusl. I dont have to proof myself to anyone. Some of those niyat used to be in Sahih. I used to read them from high school until i finished college in ilorin. It is all gone from there. But you would see some traces in other infamous chains something like "na waitul so so and so". Go search internet and used the phrase "niyat for ghusl janaba" , you will see bunch of them but they are no longer in sahih. So you are going to say it is daef bcus of that. How would i proof something removed?. It is like we telling christians certain things are removed from their bible and they wonder how and why?. Exactly same thing.There is nothing wrong to doubt hadith. What is wrong is to reject it 100%. If you really serious about religion in the 80s and 90s, you should have known what I am saying about "na waitul". It was common back then. I am surprised you missed that. They are REMOVED. Also 2yrs when we were talking on a subject, we looked for a hadith but the hadith is missing on internet. They skipped the number. Asked baqir. I did snapshot back then. Later the other brother who opposed us said it could have been "mistake" after we showed him clear evidence.

So if a hadith doesnt make sense and there is no reasonable scholarly tafsir for it, I am rejecting it.

yes there is nothing wrong in doubting hadith, but there must be a valid reason, not just saying because you don't understand the hadith, if you understand a hadith and it is graded sahih, ask scholars that are upon the sunnah for the tafsir.

I was on that thread when you said a hadith was expunged from sahih bukhari, well I won't take you serious on that until I see something tangible to hold on.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Empiree:
So you too dont understand again?. Remember just when you became active, we talked about this. I think last yr. Honestly, i dont really know how you brothers think. I think I may have to talkless from now cus i dont think we are really in the same level. This is not pride. I have said severally that i dont deal with sects or defend one. I am only concerned about essence. Right now, if we think of sufi, salafi, we think of sects bcus that's what its all come down to. But their essence was never about sect. Remember i told you this over a yr ago?. You forgot already?.

you had no problem when i said this. What i see you brothers doing right now is, you attacking essence of sufism which is backed by Qur'an and Hadith

. Meanwhile I never attacked essence of salafism. I rather attack salafi sect if necessary. This means you brothers have no right to speak about what you have little to no knowledge of. Well, this thread is about Sheik Niyas (ra) and you all have disrespected and insulted him. No worries. Dis don enter history book.

I asked a very simple question tho...

BTW pls point out where I have insulted him.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
I used to hold you responsible. but now, i rather let it slide bcus i have no idea what exactly you want to gain from this. I have made my point. If you cant defend hadith before non-muslims and there is no explanation for it, discount and let it slide. How's that difficult?.

And again you sound just like christian here saying where is proof for hadith that was expunged?. Exactly what they said about "original bible". Obviously, you have raised Sahih hadith to the level of Quran. And I am sorry brother, this is a very wrong approach but i dont blame you bcus i met people like that and i am still around them till now. They hold hadith 100% but when it comes to practicing it, they are confused. When Sufis practice is they call it bida and shirk. You really have no weight. SOrry brother. I am done talking on this.

Ask your brother olai to follow the sunnah and provide evidence of his nonsense. He made allegation and you all support him. And none of you follow very simple sunnah to inquire about evidence. And Allah says to inquire information before we believe it lest we do wrong. Even undated picture posted by the dude with talisman all must have concrete evidence. You are all "sunnah talkers". You are not sunnah workers". There is difference btw the two. I guess Sunnah is talk talk talk to you.

No more talking until something reasonable comeon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
^^ I am still on one thing, do not condemn the hadith of the prophet if you dont have valid proofs.

i unfollowed this thread, just said i should check it today and saw your statement on the hadith, and that's my concern, i am not bothered about anything else for now

you are yet to show me where i insulted niyas.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
and about practising hadith, well you dont know me personally and i wont take you serious on that.

and even if it is true that the hadith was expunged from Bukhari, are you telling me only Bukhari recorded that hadith?

what about his students like muslim, tirmidhi, nasai , etc? or his teacher imam Ahmad?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

A simple question that took about 2 paragraphs of explanation without the answer.

What is Sufism?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
Empiree:
I used to hold you responsible. but now, i rather let it slide bcus i have no idea what exactly you want to gain from this. I have made my point. If you cant defend hadith before non-muslims and there is no explanation for it, discount and let it slide. How's that difficult?.

And again you sound just like christian here saying where is proof for hadith that was expunged?. Exactly what they said about "original bible". Obviously, you have raised Sahih hadith to the level of Quran. And I am sorry brother, this is a very wrong approach but i dont blame you bcus i met people like that and i am still around them till now. They hold hadith 100% but when it comes to practicing it, they are confused. When Sufis practice is they call it bida and shirk. You really have no weight. SOrry brother. I am done talking on this.

Ask your brother olai to follow the sunnah and provide evidence of his nonsense. He made allegation and you all support him. And none of you follow very simple sunnah to inquire about evidence. And Allah says to inquire information before we believe it lest we do wrong. Even undated picture posted by the dude with talisman all must have concrete evidence. You are all "sunnah talkers". You are not sunnah workers". There is difference btw the two. I guess Sunnah is talk talk talk to you.

No more talking until something reasonable comeon.
[/s]

Yeah no more talking until Someone that come to defend your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin

lexiconkabir,

Now you backing off gradually saying he did not record it. But before you acted like he authored it, went around documenting everything in it. Isoke. This is for record.

And exactly, that's why you dont accuse Sufi of things you have no idea of when you said i dont know you personally whether you practice sunnah or not. That's very true. But how then all of you all so called " sunnah followers" accused the sheik of "mushirk", or "bidat" based on picture without evidence?. Is that sunnah?. What did prophet(saw) teach us about false accusation against fellow muslim, did he not say to give them excuses?. Where is that sunnah in all of you here blaming this sheik that he must be mushrik?. You all ganged up here acting funny. I see absolutely no sunnah in any of you. It is said that to make 70 excuses for a fellow muslim but you people made zero for just bcus he is "sufi".

[size=14pt]Hamdun al-Qassar, one of the great early Muslims, said, “If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves.” [Imam Bayhaqi, Shu`ab al-Iman, 7.522][/size]

Imam Ghazali (Allah have mercy upon him) also quotes this in the Ihya.

[size=13pt]The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Overlook the slips of respected people.” [Bukhari in al-Adab al-Mufrad; Abu Dawud; Nasa’i in al-Kubra; and others–rigorously authentic (sahih), from A’isha (Allah be pleased with her)][/size]

And, yes, it is insulting to call him "Sheik" in your first post. You quoted "Sheik" with question mark(?) indicating he was fake muslim. And you went further to say "ibrahim niyas". Imagine someone addresses sheik bin baz(r) like "bin baz", it is a sign of disrespect.

lexiconkabir:
"shaykh"(?) Ibrahim niasse was a Sufi, that alone is enough for any lover of sunnah to flee from from him...

And none of you questioned the dude about the picture, where he got it from, its validity?. Is that sunnah?. And then you all judged him based on picture?. What if the dress is local costumes that you called talisman?. What evidence do you all have according to Quran and hadith that it is talisman (magic). Even if it Qur'anic text written in the things, what evidence do you have that it haram?. RosulluAllah(SAW) used ring. Is it fashionable ring? La ila ila Allah was written on it. That's kalima. He wore it. Why is it shirk to wear Quranic text around his body as shown in the picture (if that was him)?. What if it was local costumes?. This should be your apprach as "people of sunnah" who now called themselves salafi.

I am sure you all are deceived by the phrase "salafi" to mean you follow aslaf. [size=13pt]Also, there is a new Salafi king in a village called Owu. He's Olowu of owu. His picture with full niqab wives was displayed. The man uses ileke both on his neck and hands. This is considered custom(Asa Yoruba)[/size]

Any salafi in nigeria condemned that?. Did Nabi(saw) used that?. According to salafists today, anything not practiced by the prophet or sahaba is bid'a. So is it haram that the salafi king uses ileke?. You people need to think outside the box. i have long liberated myself from this close mind nonsense. That's why i dont join sect. Being in a sect doesnt allow me to think. But if you stay outside of it you will see more.

So none of you here used sunna methodology. If indeed you people follow the Sunnah, it would be apparent at the beginning by making excuses for him. I have already done some research on this Sheik niyas(ra), if i want i will post his books. You all need to make tawba.

Something Is not haram until it is proven only through kitab and sunnah. Not "sheik said". And when we talk of talisman, we not talking about words of shirk. What is forbidden is words of kufr. But to write Quran text on a paper and wrap it and leathered it is not shirk. Only some scholars of yours consider it that. There are bunch of evidences in Sahih ahadith. They simply dont like it. That's it. And like i said to mrolai, opinions differ on wearing talisman with Quran inscriptions. He thinks i dont know what i am talking about. I watched interviews before on it. Opinions vary. But what is universally agreed upon is word of kufr should not be worn. Either way, i dont like wearing it especially around the neck. I dont wear anything on my neck.

Finally, you all have no evidence that picture above is Sheik Niyas(ra). You all have no proof that what he wears is talisman with shirk or Quranic text. It could as well be Senegalese local costumes. Our nabi(SAW) said to give fellow muslim excuses if accused of something but you "sunnah talkers" did just the opposite. You all so paranoid of shirk and bid'a.

As for you friendchoice, no more word with you. Seems to me you live in your own world. You were in a group of charlant. So keep posting trash they do. It doesnt bother me a bit. And maybe you need to describe how am "hypocrite". That's interesting. Your problem is, you think a muslim cannot just be muslim without being tagged with a sect. Sorry, thats crooked ideology.

So y'all should start making tawba

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 18, 2016
even though you've slandered me enough in your post, by either concluding what I did not mean and did not say, or deliberately twisting what I said, I will just let it slide.....this is the internet, anybody can be anything..

salaam.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 3:28am On Oct 20, 2016
[size=2pt]albaqir,[/size] what do you think?. Watch. For others too who wishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Qwv-48SRY&index=144&list=WL
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by AlBaqir(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Empiree:
[size=2pt]albaqir,[/size] what do you think?. Watch. For others too who wishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Qwv-48SRY&index=144&list=WL

# Ma sha Allah.

# Really there are ample evidences for Ta'wizat (amulets) so long the content is verse of Quran or other proven Du'a.

# This is the reason why I reopened the issue as per the pix of sheik Ibrahim Nias, on the other chat.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
I did some investigative research.

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? / Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Muslim Divers Observing Salat(prayer) Under The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.