Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To (10316 Views)

This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2016
DeSepiero:

Lol
Even u know say the guy just drop one big booboo
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I've admitted I lied, what more do you want?

Thank you! See how u are even dropping the lyrics with excitement.....
Proof that you love the song and not that you like it
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:

Thank you! See how u are even dropping the lyrics with excitement.....

Proof that you love the song and not that you like it

You're very correct bro

Thanks
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
DeSepiero:

Lol

That guy is one massive joke

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You're very correct bro
Thanks

what was her name?
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hopefulLandlord: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:

what was her name?

Anonymous!!
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

That guy is one massive joke

So says the atheist who still has gospel songs on his phone and loves kirk franklins song. Songs that can be removed with a click of a button yet he has kept them for "many years". Na u talk am o no be me.

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hopefulLandlord: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:

So says the atheist who still has gospel songs on his phone and loves kirk franklins song. Songs that can be removed with a click of a button yet he has kept them for "many years". Na u talk am o no be me.

You win!!!!
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Ranchhodas I see you peeking so let me ask your rational mind....

a guy who claims to be an atheist but still has gospel songs on his phone for years and still listens to them and even knows their lyrics and loves kirk franklin is that a sign of a SWORN ATHEIST?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hopefulLandlord: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
I've lost woefully

So I'm out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hahn(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

i sometimes sub-consciously find myself singing 'lean on me'' by kirk franklin sad

learnt he recently left the church too grin

For real? shocked
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2016
hahn:

For real? shocked
Yea.. Says a Christian friend smiley
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

False info from your "Christian" friend. simply follow him on twitter for your own confirmation.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hahn(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

That wan dey smiley
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I love R.Kelly's voice at the beginning

"There's a man, standing on the corner, he has no home, he has no food and his blue skies are gone; Can't you hear him cryin' out"

"I am here you don't have to worry I can see your tears"
The song is soothing.. Can't get over the emotions poured into it wink
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2016
hahn:

That wan dey smiley

Before you and calliope begin spreading falsehood. I follow Pastor Kirk on twitter. Check the attached screengrabs.

I want to believe you know what the Dove awards are.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by hahn(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:

Before you and calliope begin spreading falsehood. I follow Pastor Kirk on twitter. Check the attached screengrabs.

I want to believe you know what the Dove awards are.

Good for him. I am actually a fan of the way he was able to turn his life around smiley

Church business pays wink

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by SalomonKane: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

"I am here you don't have to worry I can see your tears"
The song is soothing.. Can't get over the emotions poured into it wink
Try listen to Todd Agnew's "My Jesus". That song is deep.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by DeSepiero(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:

You need to take things less seriously, that guy could just be kidding.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Ranchhoddas: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:
Ranchhodas I see you peeking so let me ask your rational mind....

a guy who claims to be an atheist but still has gospel songs on his phone for years and still listens to them and even knows their lyrics and loves kirk franklin is that a sign of a SWORN ATHEIST?
Lol. It's not. I don't think Richard Dawkins has those kinds of songs on his phone. There is no atheist code on the manner of songs they should listen to though, so I think everything is allowed.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
SalomonKane:
Try listen to Todd Agnew's "My Jesus". That song is deep.
Uh.. Noted
You still listen to gospel songs too?
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2016
DeSepiero:

You need to take things less seriously, that guy could just be kidding.

I am actually kidding as well but in a serious manner. He knows he was just gisting and dropped those comments in an unguarded moment. lol

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. It's not. I don't think Richard Dawkins has those kinds of songs on his phone. There is no atheist code on the manner of songs they should listen to though, so I think everything is allowed.

My poiny is that with the way he mocks and attacks Religion especially Christianity and how he seems to believe nothing good or meaningful comes from her you would think he has totally washed himself clean of everything Christianity....

He hasnt even fully come out and liberated himself yet he wishes to liberate others.

Yet Kirk franklins lean on me has been blessing his soul daily as he loves the lyrics and delivery.

get my point now? lol

cc hopefullandlord my paddy

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by SalomonKane: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

Uh.. Noted
You still listen to gospel songs too?
Course I do. I'm an ardent listener of Hymns of Praise on Metro FM.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by ladycn: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
I love Steve crown's song, you are great.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2016
SalomonKane:
Course I do. I'm an ardent listener of Hymns of Praise on Metro FM.
Oh.. I must admit these songs undoubtedly uplifts the soul. Good to know you're also a fan of it kane smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by DeSepiero(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:

I am actually kidding as well but in a serious manner. He knows he was just gisting and dropped those comments in an unguarded moment. lol

You can worry o grin
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by SalomonKane: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

Oh.. I must admit these songs undoubtedly uplifts the soul. Good to know you're also a fan of it kane smiley
Yea it does... thanks Calli. How did the project defence go?
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2016
DeSepiero:

You can worry o grin

you nko? Anybody here worry reach you?
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by God2man(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Following
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
SalomonKane:
Yea it does... thanks Calli. How did the project defence go?
Great. Though I fidgeted and stutter while I was at it but I survived cheesy
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by SalomonKane: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

Great. Though I fidgeted and stutter while I was at it but I survived cheesy
Nice to know you survived. I'm glad. So did Jospeh1832's advice help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.