Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To (10319 Views)

This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
SalomonKane:
Nice to know you survived. I'm glad. So did Jospeh1832's advice help?
Of course it did smiley big ups to Joe. But he didn't warn that fluency with topic brings about bombardment of questions I saw wee oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by SalomonKane: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

Of course it did smiley big ups to Joe. But he didn't warn that fluency with topic brings about bombardment of questions I saw wee oo.
Oh I'm sure he wanted you to find that out for yourself, which you did and you came out smiling. smiley

Don't you think it's nice if you'd appreciate him a lil? Like give him what he likes? grin LOL.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh I'm sure he wanted you to find that out for yourself, which you did and you came out smiling. smiley

Don't you think it's nice [b]if you'd appreciate him a lil? Like give him what he likes?[/b]LOL.
@bolded
sad grin cheesy
Then believe me you he is on a long thing. But on a serious note I'd love to hear that from Joseph1832 himself.. Or Are you his mouthpiece smiley
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by DonXavi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
h
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS MORNING I FOUND MYSELF SINGING "CHRIST IS MY ROCK, MY SOLID FOUNDATION" cheesy

THOSE PEOPLE SCREWED US BADLY.

who sang the song
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
ladycn:
I love Steve crown's song, you are great.

the song is powerful, almost everyone loves to listen to it.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
God2man:
Following

drop ur own songs..
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by CAPSLOCKED: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
shestrong:

who sang the song

LOL, MA'M, I DON'T KNOW.. BACK AT THE SEMINARY THEY MADE US HAVE MOST OF THE CHRISTIAN HYMN BOOKS, FROM THE CATHOLIC HYMN BOOK TO THE SING WITH JOY, TO THE 1000 TRADITIONAL HYMNS.. AND SO ON.
INCLUDING THE LATIN ONES, I STILL SING THEM EVEN IN MY SLEEP undecided

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Jdazzle: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
datjohn:
By ur Side: Tenth Avenue North

Hold my Heart : Tenth Avenue North

Satisfy: ofcoz, Tenth Avenue North

From the inside out : Casting Crown

You Won't Relent: Jesus Culture

I jst enjoy Gospel Rocks all day

everyday

From the inside out wink. But Hillsong United....

Emmanuel, Mighty to save, Hope, still Hillsong United.... Man I love these guys...

Casting crowns : To know you, I can only imagine and blessed redeemer.... the list is endless oo

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Jdazzle: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
winner01:
This is our God- Hillsong
Yahweh- hillsong
Kokoro Agbara- Tope alabi
Albarku- Solomom Lange
My everything- Owl city
Wonderful Wonder- Nathaniel bassey
Like incense and sometimes by step- hillsong
My heart is overwhelmed- hillsong
Mighty to save- hillsong
With all I am- hillsong
Casting crown- Nathaniel bassey
Saviour King- hillsong

its too much abeg
Anything from don moen, tope alabi, and my church choir grin

God is really wonderful.

Mighty to save, my heart is overwhelmed wink double check... I love hillsong... those guys can sing the sing out of songs... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Medicis(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
In the waiting - - - vicky yohe. http://redmp3.su/1924946/vicki-yohe-in-the-waiting.html. @shestrong, download this song and be blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by SalomonKane: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

@bolded
sad grin cheesy
Then believe me you he is on a long thing. But on a serious note I'd love to hear that from Joseph1832 himself.. Or Are you his mouthpiece smiley
On a long thing? Wow! Hope you're not repulsed by the suggestion? And how did you know what Joe likes? grin

Anyway, I'm not his mouth piece for he's currently serving a 2 month ban.

So he might be anyone, and everyone. Lol.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by datjohn(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jdazzle:

From the inside out wink. But Hillsong United....

Emmanuel, Mighty to save, Hope, still Hillsong United.... Man I love these guys...

Casting crowns : To know you, I can only imagine and blessed redeemer.... the list is endless oo

Yes! Thanks.
"From the inside out" is by Hillsong.
I don't know why I keep confusing d two.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by calliope(f): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
SalomonKane:
On a long thing? Wow! Hope you're not repulsed by the suggestion? And how did you know what Joe likes? grin

Anyway, I'm not his mouth piece for he's currently serving a 2 month ban.

So he might be anyone, and everyone. Lol.
Repulsed ke? I'd say Welcome to the day to day life of the average Nigerian gay female smiley where you're accustomed exposed to such experiences.
ffs it's a heteronormative SOCIETY and one just have to put up with it. Tbh it got me cracking and I must recommend the sensitivity on yhr part. How gentleman-like grin

On what Joe likes i apparently follows him and Evasdropping is allowed.

But why do my gut tell me you're Joseph1832smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Medicis:
In the waiting - - - vicky yohe. http://redmp3.su/1924946/vicki-yohe-in-the-waiting.html. @shestrong, download this song and be blessed.

I just did nd I love....

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
winner01:
This is our God- Hillsong Yahweh- hillsong Kokoro Agbara- Tope alabi Albarku- Solomom Lange My everything- Owl city Wonderful Wonder- Nathaniel bassey Like incense and sometimes by step- hillsong My heart is overwhelmed- hillsong Mighty to save- hillsong With all I am- hillsong Casting crown- Nathaniel bassey Saviour King- hillsong
its too much abeg Anything from don moen, tope alabi, and my church choir grin
God is really wonderful.

can't download the hillsongs ,pls send a link I can download dem, thank you
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Jdazzle: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
datjohn:

Yes! Thanks.
"From the inside out" is by Hillsong.
I don't know why I keep confusing d two.

Lol they kinda sound alike....

Gospel rock just rocks!

I passed up alternative rock for gospel rock and man, thank God I did.... it's just so pleasing to praise God with songs so well written an orchestrated... honestly these American gospel rock stars are great composers, songs that speak directly to your soul.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jdazzle:

Gospel rock just rocks!

I passed up alternative rock for gospel rock and man, thank God I did.... it's just so pleasing to praise God with songs so well written an orchestrated... honestly these American gospel rock stars are great composers, songs that speak directly to your soul.... cheesy

pls hlp me with a link to download d song
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by SalomonKane: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
calliope:

Repulsed ke? I'd say Welcome to the day to day life of the average Nigerian gay female smiley where you're accustomed exposed to such experiences.
ffs it's a heteronormative SOCIETY and one just have to put up with it. Tbh it got me cracking and I must recommend the sensitivity on yhr part. How gentleman-like grin

On what Joe likes i apparently follows him and Evasdropping is allowed.

But why do my gut tell me you're Joseph 1832smiley
So you're saying you have an idea to what Joe likes? Hmmm... care to share? Like you said, eavesdropping is allowed.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by ikorodureporta: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Still got my classic album by Ron Kenoly .......'Lift Him Up'

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Jdazzle: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
shestrong:

Ok it's been long I downloaded abt a couple months back... u can try these sites: 4shared, mp3juices, etc, can't remember anymore now, just type the title of the song and the artiste name then comma 4shared or mp3juices, it will take u to the site and bring up others, u can click on any and then download....

Enjoy grin
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jdazzle:

Ok it's been long I downloaded abt a couple months back... u can try these sites: 4shared, mp3juices, etc, can't remember anymore now, just type the title of the song and the artiste name then comma 4shared or mp3juices, it will take u to the site and bring up others, u can click on any and then download....

Enjoy grin

thanks a lot
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Still got my classic album by Ron Kenoly .......'Lift Him Up'

The song ,i love.....
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by datjohn(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jdazzle:

Gospel rock just rocks!

Soo true, I totally relate to all wat u said. These guys ar jst awesome.
I end up finding a hard time deciding upon my favorite, coz all of dem ar jst amazing!
D entire Hillsong's album "Aftermath", "Over n Underneath" by Tenth Avenue North, n "The Alter n d Door" frm Casting Crown ar my usual kick-starters anytime.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by yedidiah(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2016
I can't stop listening to gospel music actually

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Medicis(m): 12:45am On Oct 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Aremu01(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Before the throne

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by datjohn(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2016
shestrong:

Try dis ones, "Father"by Hillsong
http://www.aiomp3.com/download.php?mp3=K3UJIzZpiA8

"By ur side" by Tenth Avenue North http://musicpleer.cc/#!8c3544c9f0a81bb2f452f0eec0dc7822

"From the inside out" by Hillsong
http://musicpleer.cc/#!598129ce0fb82b0935b207af88e60586

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Aremu01:
Before the throne

by shekinah glory ,I love....I love

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Aremu01:
Before the throne

by shekinah glory ,I love....I love

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2016
datjohn:

Try dis ones, "Father"by Hillsong
http://www.aiomp3.com/download.php?mp3=K3UJIzZpiA8

"By ur side" by Tenth Avenue North http://musicpleer.cc/#!8c3544c9f0a81bb2f452f0eec0dc7822

"From the inside out" by Hillsong
http://musicpleer.cc/#!598129ce0fb82b0935b207af88e60586

thank u so much dear

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
mizzytan:
Waymaker- Sinach Healing wings- Steve Crowns Onise Iyanu- Nathaniel Bassey Start a fire- Unspoken This is amazing Grace -Phil Wickham Download these songs and thank me later!

thank u dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Faith Is Delusional / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.