Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To (10310 Views)

This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
u guys can also try ;take me to church by hosier
father can u hear me by tiffany evans,terrel carter
God girl,show me jesus, fighter,Grace like honey by Jamie grace
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by nelslimKicks: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Amberon post=50146197]Yes it is. Is there anything about it that suggests otherwise?[/qote]

Sorry thought it ws more. Of secular
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=nelslimKicks post=50655079][/quote]

I hear some churches sing it tho
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by janefrancisca(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oceans, Broken vessels, Lead me to the cross, I surrender and Man of sorrows all by hillsong.
Before the throne by shekinah glory ministry
I give myself away by William macdowell
How deep the father's love by Philip, Craig and dean.
We wait on you by Steve crown

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
janefrancisca:
Oceans, Broken vessels, Lead me to the cross, I surrender and Man of sorrows all by hillsong.

powerful songs,powerful..
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by janefrancisca(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
shestrong:

powerful songs,powerful..
my dear...dey are really powerful. you can as well listen to saviour king by hillsong, hallelujah by frank edward and ebubedike by winas bros Donnie

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
janefrancisca:
my dear...dey are really powerful. you can as well listen to saviour king by hillsong, hallelujah by frank edward and ebubedike by winas bros Donnie

thanks dear,I will
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I've lost woefully

So I'm out grin

I just like your person, bro..no homo grin
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2016
janefrancisca:

When I was in school, I could play Oceans on repeat the whole day... there's just something about that song.

My flat mates became addicted to the song because of how much played it

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by madegreatbygrace(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2016
I love soft gospel rock and so it's only natural to love groups or artistes like casting crowns, third day,Jeremy camp,MercMe, Bethel music, Hillsong,Planetshakers......I'm sure you'll love these
1.Heaven's song-Bethel Music
2.Made to worship-Planetshakers
3.Open heaven/river wild-Hillsong
4.I can only imagine-Mercyme
5.No longer slaves- Bethel music
6.Sound of your voice-Third day
7.I still believe-Jeremy camp
8.In over my head-Bethel music
9.I would die for you- Mercyme
10.Offering-Third day
11.Hope of the world-Hillsong
12.Overcome-Jeremy camp
13.God of love-Nathaniel Bassey
14.King of all days-Hillsong
15.For the sake of the world-Bethel music
16-Born again-Third day
17.Have it all-Bethel Music
18.grace is enough-Don Moen
19.You are my everything-Third day
20.Mercy- Matt Redman
The list is just endless.These are powerful worship songs.Download them and thank me later.Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
madegreatbygrace:
I love soft gospel rock and so it's only natural to love groups or artistes like casting crowns, third day,Jeremy camp,MercMe, Bethel music, Hillsong,Planetshakers......I'm sure you'll love these
1.Heaven's song-Bethel Music
2.Made to worship-Planetshakers
3.Open heaven/river wild-Hillsong
4.I can only imagine-Mercyme
5.No longer slaves- Bethel music
6.Sound of your voice-Third day
7.I still believe-Jeremy camp
8.In over my head-Bethel music
9.I would die for you- Mercyme
10.Offering-Third day
11.Hope of the world-Hillsong
12.Overcome-Jeremy camp
13.God of love-Nathaniel Bassey
14.King of all days-Hillsong
15.For the sake of the world-Bethel music
16-Born again-Third day
17.Have it all-Bethel Music
18.grace is enough-Don Moen
19.You are my everything-Third day
20.Mercy- Matt Redman
The list is just endless.These are powerful worship songs.Download them and thank me later.Cheers

thank u for dis new songs,thank u
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by piousMind(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2016
shestrong:
u guys can also try ;take me to church by hosier
father can u hear me by tiffany evans,terrel carter
God girl,show me jesus, fighter, Grace like honey by Jamie grace

in Love with Grace like honey grin
Thanks dear

> Found by Hillsong from the mighty to save album
> Need you here also by Hillsong

Stay bless

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2016
piousMind:

in Love with Grace like honey grin Thanks dear
> Found by Hillsong from the mighty to save album > Need you here also by Hillsong
Stay bless

thank u
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by foladara777(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2016
DeSepiero:

grin "Awkward" is the word!!
I sing gospel songs too.
It's not funny man... Am an instrumentalist in my church. So it's not just the lyrics of the songs that I know, I know what each instrument played
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
Download Celestial by Frank Edwards
If God be for me by Frank Edwards
Idiebube Frank Edwards ft Sinach
Onye by Frank Edwards
Away by Frank Edwards
Kan yi bulie e lu by Frank Edwards ft Don
moen
I believe u will not listen to any other songs again
Try Frankie

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Nnwannsukka:
Download Celestial by Frank Edwards If God be for me by Frank Edwards Idiebube Frank Edwards ft Sinach Onye by Frank Edwards Away by Frank Edwards Kan yi bulie e lu by Frank Edwards ft Don moen I believe u will not listen to any other songs again Try Frankie

lol okay I will, thnx
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
foladara777:

It's not funny man... Am an instrumentalist in my church. So it's not just the lyrics of the songs that I know, I know what each instrument played

cheesy
foladara777:

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Frank Edwards - Holy Is The Lamb
Frank Edward - Ebube
Frank Edwards Ft Bella - Eshe
Frank Edwards - Beautiful
Lara George - Dansakire
Lara George - Ijoba Orun
Women of Faith - Wonderful, Merciful Saviour
New Direction - I'm In Love With Jesus
Favour Iwueze Ft Kossy Asikwo - With Jesus In Your Life

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
NinjaX:
Frank Edwards - Holy Is The Lamb
Frank Edward - Ebube
Frank Edwards Ft Bella - Eshe
Frank Edwards - Beautiful
Lara George - Dansakire
Lara George - Ijoba Orun
Women of Faith - Wonderful, Merciful Saviour
New Direction - I'm In Love With Jesus
Favour Iwueze Ft Kossy Asikwo - With Jesus In Your Life

downloaded, though I had ijoba orun nd dansakire..thank ya
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by ssmp3: 3:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by piousMind(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
shestrong:

okay will do

have you listened to any Travis Greene's track?

I love him like to the moon and back. He is heaven sent

Travis Greene - Hill, Intentional, I want you, thank you for being God...

After listening to these few i mentioned you'll want to download his entire album

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Newyear... smiley

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2017
piousMind:

have you listened to any Travis Greene's track?

I love him like to the moon and back. He is heaven sent

Travis Greene - Hill, Intentional, I want you, thank you for being God...

After listening to these few i mentioned you'll want to download his entire album

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Newyear... smiley

Happy new year dear,will do dat as soon as I can
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by firstking01(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
shestrong:

just downloaded it already,love it
Which site can i successfully download songs with ease, both foreign and homebased songs??
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oceans will part...hillsong
God's power of love...hold me close
Lionel peterson...lord make me an instrument of your peace.
He 'll come and save you...bob fits
At the foot of the cross...don moen

And the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Zinny25(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
1. Casting crowns - Nathaniel Bassey
2. Alpha and Omega - Eben
3. Changing lives - Frank Edwards
4. Way maker - Sinach
5. You are the reason - Chris Shalom
6. At the center of it all - Eben
And a lots more

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Zinny25:
1. Casting crowns - Nathaniel Bassey
2. Alpha and Omega - Eben
3. Changing lives - Frank Edwards
4. Way maker - Sinach
5. You are the reason - Chris Shalom
6. At the center of it all - Eben
And a lots more

Thnx for no 6
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Zinny25(f): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2017
shestrong:

Thnx for no 6
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by bennyann: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jesuobu:
This one called Guilty by Newsboys has been on my repeat for some days now . I heard it in an anti-atheitic movie called GOD IS NOT DEAD. Try it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq1-lX9U95I

I really wanna be guilty. Thanks man for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think I can stop listening if anybody plays those songs near me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Does Satan Really Exist? / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.