Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,169 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (55216 Views)

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by PlateauNews(f): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
The emir of Katsina, HRH. Alhaji Abdulmummuni Kabir Usman sold a 14 year old Christian girl into modern day slavery.

On the 16th August, 2016 one Habiba Isiyaku was abducted from her school, Government Senior Secondary School Kudun Kankara LGA of Katsina by one Jamilu Lawal of Wawar Kaza in Kankara LGA, Katsina State.

After receiving the news of the abduction of his daughter Habib’s father, Isiyaku Tanko immediately lodge a formal complaint to the Commissioner of Police Katsina state command, urging for swift intervention in the matter.

The Police was later informed by the suspect, Jamilu Lawal after his arrest that the said girl is being kept at the palace of the emir. All efforts by Habib’s father to seek for the release of his daughter including appealing to emir proved abortive.

It has now been confirmed that the emir has married Habiba out to Jamilu Lawal (her abductor) after taking fifty thousand Naira (N50, 000) from him as dowry, claiming that Habiba has converted to Islam, therefore both she and her father can no longer inherit each other.

More details coming soon as a press conference is underway this week in Abuja

https://plateaunewsonline./2016/10/10/emir-of-katsina-marries-out-a-14-year-old-abducted-christian-girl/

3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Otutu1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
All I can say is

I pity our women

61 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by LMandela(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
wtf?!

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin no crime getting married to a 14 years old girl but they can ban one actress from kannywood for no offence!

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Ezedon(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
They really want to islamize, by abduction and early marriage

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Collenshy2020(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
quite deplorable, hope she regain her freedom.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Chanchit: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2016
malvisguy212:
A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?

Don't blame muhammed blame the he goats that are following his words.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Afonjas: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Islam make humans inhuman

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by DozieInc(m): 12:56am On Oct 12, 2016
So its now legal to kidnap a minor and marry her against her will, that Emir is a dog.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Abbeyme: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2016
I am tired of reading this kind of news...

Just fed up!!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Amberon: 4:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Not surprised.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by onward4life(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2016
walcut:
grin grin grin no crime getting married to a 14 years old girl but they can ban one actress from kannywood for no offence!

This ur quote deserve front page. Trust me

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by onward4life(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2016
PlateauNews:
The emir of Katsina, HRH. Alhaji Abdulmummuni Kabir Usman sold a 14 year old Christian girl into modern day slavery.

On the 16th August, 2016 one Habiba Isiyaku was abducted from her school, Government Senior Secondary School Kudun Kankara LGA of Katsina by one Jamilu Lawal of Wawar Kaza in Kankara LGA, Katsina State.

After receiving the news of the abduction of his daughter Habib’s father, Isiyaku Tanko immediately lodge a formal complaint to the Commissioner of Police Katsina state command, urging for swift intervention in the matter.

The Police was later informed by the suspect, Jamilu Lawal after his arrest that the said girl is being kept at the palace of the emir. All efforts by Habib’s father to seek for the release of his daughter including appealing to emir proved abortive.

It has now been confirmed that the emir has married Habiba out to Jamilu Lawal (her abductor) after taking fifty thousand Naira (N50, 000) from him as dowry, claiming that Habiba has converted to Islam, therefore both she and her father can no longer inherit each other.

More details coming soon as a press conference is underway this week in Abuja

Dare All.
Malian, chadan, Nigers get mouth pass our Christian minority for Nuttan Nigeria. I they pity dem too much for here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Pidggin(f): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2016
What is CAN Northern region doing about this? Are we waiting until we become the next Sudan or Somalia? God help us

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by abulude: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
If this is true, then we are all doom as a people! How on earth will an  Emir do such a terrible thing in this modern era. Well, seems a similar case happened not long here in Kano when Ese Oruru was forcefully adopted, kept inside Emir Sanusi's palace and eventually married out. I expect the Nigeria Bar Association to take this matter up just like they did during the weekend when seven Judges were arrested. All sane Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims should condemn this uncouth act. The President should say something too, especially for the fact that he is from Katsina.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by udatso: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
News like this always have the second side of the story. I am waiting to hear that before I wrongly make a comment unlike my Christian friends who don't really care. And by the way, where is the SAUCE grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2016
The Rich Muslim girls are exempted from such inhuman treatment/act

While a Saddau is banned because she hugged someone

Religion indeed

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by tuoyoojo(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2016
the headline is rather misleading.
meanwhile

waiting to hear the emir's version.

thank God for social media giving voice to the voice less

however if this is true, I would say I am really disappointed, that is putting it in its mildest term

10 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by otokx(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Abomination, where is Aisha Buhari?

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by martineverest(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2016
the emir's foolishness and stupidity is legendary...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Masterclass32: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Its about time govt does something about these paedophiles.

For Jude's sake, what does a 14yr old know about marriage? She barely fully understands herself.

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2016
You know them with negative way of like. They reserve the only right to kill for Allah, marry your daughter before 15 as Allah allows such with their 50years plus joystick, terrorise your abound, tell you what education system to follow! It is them!

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by BCJAY(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2016
The girl should be forcibly taken from him even an Emir is into pheadophile what will we not see in this world? Emir, is his children not educated too? shame on him and he is even flexing muscles on the issue.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Respect55(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Can anything gud come out from the land of the North?

I fear North

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by obailala(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Paedophiles..

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Pidggin(f): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
angry
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by 7agaza(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
The poster above me have something to say.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Histrings08(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
They're still in living in d 19th century, I'm so ashamed we(yorubas) nd this retarded sets of being are the same Nigerian

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.