Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit (8673 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I read both sir. For knowledge grin
For knowledge you say?...well, that could be for koran cos the bible(holy book) i know it's not like any textbook or hand out, and you can't literarilly read it just for knowledge sake cos it's not a manmade book.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2016
MrsExplorer:

How do you manage the Quran
How do you mean 'Manage'?
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
For knowledge you say?...well, that could be for koran cos the bible(holy book) i know it's not like any textbook or hand out, and you can't literarilly read it just for knowledge sake cos it's not a manmade book.
lol. Are you suggesting I need a 'Pastor' or 'Imam' to read and understand?
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Are you suggesting I need a 'Pastor' or 'Imam' to read and understand?
Nope, you need the holy spirit for the bible.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, you need the holy spirit for the bible.
lol perhaps I always get every time I read it cuz I do understand when I read both
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol perhaps I always get every time I read it cuz I do understand when I read both
Make i ask you question from bible??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by MrsExplorer(f): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
How do you mean 'Manage'?

Reading it, I believe it's written in arabic
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Reading it, I believe it's written in arabic
you can get English version
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Make i ask you question from bible??
go ahead sir
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
go ahead sir
1.What makes you think you are a christian
2.What's rapture
3.Name 3 major nature miracles jesus performed.

With bible reference pls, you have less than 5mins.
Note, if you look bible i go know..
Ngwanu cool??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:

1.What makes you think you are a christian - I was born into a Christian family which logically means I'm a Christian by birth cheesy cheesy cheesy

2.What's rapture - Does not even exist in the bibleand i dont even believe in rapture

3.Name 3 major nature miracles jesus performed. - 1. He fed 5,000 - Matthew 14:14-21 Mark 6:30-44 2. He walked on water - Matthew 14:22-32 John 6:16-21 and He turned water into wine – John 2:1-11

With bible reference pls, you have less than 5mins.

Note, if you look bible i go know..

Ngwanu cool??
This is how far I can go
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is how far I can go
Smh, because you were born into a christian family that automatically qualifies you to be a christian huhundecided??...so, if by virtue of uncertainty and God forbid your parents missed heaven, that means you too will follow them to hell??...you must verbally pronounce and confess the lord jesus, romance 10 vs10 and john 3 vs 3...remember job said in sin did my mother concieve me, so, weather you born into a christian home or not, you must open your mouth and confess the lord jesus otherwise you are still in sin no matter your position in church.

At no 2...This clearly portrays you have no spiritual understanding of the bible that's why i told you earlier you dnt literarilly read the bible you study it with the help of the holy spirit...1st thes 4 vs 16 clearly opened up the rapture to us, read it at your spare time...

At the last answer, i 'll give you half mark.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2016
My point is, 90% of people practising religion are only doing so cuz they were born into it not by choice. You'd be a muslim if your parents were.

Pls tell me where 'Rapture' was mentioned in the bible
firstking01:
Smh, because you were born into a christian family that automatically qualifies you to be a christian huhundecided??...so, if by virtue of uncertainty and God forbid your parents missed heaven, that means you too will follow them to hell??...you must verbally pronounce and confess the lord jesus, romance 10 vs10 and john 3 vs 3...remember job said in sin did my mother concieve me, so, weather you born into a christian home or not, you must open your mouth and confess the lord jesus otherwise you are still in sin no matter your position in church.

At no 2...This clearly portrays you have no spiritual understanding of the bible that's why i told you earlier you dnt literarilly read the bible you study it with the help of the holy spirit...1st thes 4 vs 16 clearly opened up the rapture to us, read it at your spare time...

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
My point is, 90% of people practising religion are only doing so cuz they were born into it not by choice. You'd be a muslim if your parents were.

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

1st thes 4 vs 16 gives us a clearer picture of what the second advent(rapture) would look like...better go prepare cos there's no more time...hope others are reading this...i'm no saint but God knows heaven is my priority.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Sweetle(f): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
MrsExplorer:
[s]I was chatting with a guy and he asked for my body count(whatever that is) I gave him my answer and he just couldn't believe it. Thanks to the anonymity of nairaland, I ll be able to share some of my stories....,

DAVID

I really can't remember my age when it happened but I was very young cos I was still playing hide and seek with the guys in the neighborhood. my body was already budding and I had a tiny boil like thing growing on my chest, something you people call breast.

Anyway I quickly noticed David loved hiding with me, it was innocent at first but one day as we played hide and seek, me and David hiding in the exact same spot, he got close to me and began to gently rub my ass, I slapped his hand off at first but then he continued so I let him.

Truth is I liked the way my body tingled as he moved his hand round my ass, I drew close to him and pretended I didn't know what was happening all the while enjoying that feeling. I have never felt that way before as he moved his hands to my lap and rubbed my thigh. I wanted to hold him, to rub him just the way he was rubbing me but I stayed still fearing that he might stop.

Over many hide and seek games, I and David would go to our spot and I ll pretend not to know what was happening as he rubbed my ass and prodded my thighs, soon he started to touch my tiny breast but I ll slap his hands off. Not cos I didn't like it but cos I was scared. I quickly learnt that, you can be scared and be totally unaware of what you are scared off.

David and his family left the neighborhood and I never saw him again. The rubbing and prodding stopped.

CALEB
Nothing happened till I got to jss3, I was already fully developed and a close friend with caleb, a guy i shared a desk with. Most parents lock their children inside for fear of them getting promiscuous forgetting that majority of the child's life is spent in school.

It all started with us holding hands as we head over to the school cafeteria, he would buy this GSM juice drink and we would share it, laughing and patting ourselves.

My body was literally a walking pile of sexual tension waiting to explode, I would gently rub my breast on caleb's shoulder hoping he'll get the message. when no one was watching, I would lie on his shoulder, squeeze his hands and sniff his neck but he did nothing.

Then one day some S S 3 students came into our class and ordered us to put our heads on our desk and sleep, the teachers were having a meeting.

We did as we were told, about 10 mins into the fake sleep I felt caleb's hand on my lap, my heart started to really beat fast, 'don't stop' I said in my mind. Caleb slid his hands into my skirt and rubbed my laps, he was going further than David ever did, almost touching the spot where my thighs met.

But it seem lik his hand couldn't just reach that spot no matter how hard he tried so I shifted forward in my chair making it easier for him, all this while I was still pretending to be asleep. My slight movement made him remove his hand but then after about 3 mins he started again, massaging my thighs, going further, into my skirt and this time he was able to reach that spot, the moment he touched and stroked my vg, it was like I was slapped on the face with something marvelously hot. My excitement was crazy, and my legs felt so light, as he stroked I couldn't pretend anymore, I shifted forward again and held his hand in as he made to bring it out.

He kept rubbing, touching what I came to later discover was my clit. He was clumsy but it was exciting, it something I can't describe, all I know was my thighs were really hot and I was beginning to get really wet and I didn't want him to stop. It took every iota of nerve in me not to moan.

My advise to parents out there is instead of acting lik angry gods at home,locking them in and shit, draw ur children close and communicate with them.

JIDE

Caleb and I never went past the thigh rubbing experience, in fact that was the only time we did something like that. It's was a closely watched private school. Anyway I left the school and started a government school from SS1 TO SS3.

For 2 years I was angry with my parents for sending me to a government school not just understanding the concept of my dad loosing his job. They are my parents and ought to give me the best no matter what.

As a result, I kept to myself and became fully introverted keeping to my romance novels and solving maths questions. But that was until I met Jide, Jide is the first and only guy I know who reads romance novel and the way he talks is just so attractive.

Soon it became a habit that I'll dodge classes and head over to our school cassava farm, lay on his legs as he reads out romance upon romance scenes to me. It was a fantasy, a fantasy I loved even than food. Needless to say, he asked me out and I accepted, my first boyfriend.

When we eventually kissed in that cassava farm I knew I would always want to be kissed, the pleasure was so much to no want more.

On several occasion we would kiss but then I ll slap his hands off as he tried to touch my breasts. Guys can do anything to touch a breast, it's like their whole life depends on a breast. Jide would go into a lot of theatrics just to touch my breast and one day I let him.

That day, we were kissing in the cassava farm as usual and he moved his hands to my breast, I let him, so he squeezed gently, the pleasure was crazy. I pulled the first two of my button and unclipped my bra, something I hadn't don't before, he took this as an invitation and I could see the excitement in his eyes, there are two sure ways women have power over men, one is SEX, the second one is FOOD, and one of my stupid frnd would say sex is food.

I let my breast fall bare and moaned as he squeezed, he pinched my nipples and I moaned even more, I couldn't lie still so I climbed on top of him while he kept rubbing my breats.

It was really easy to be on him as I was wearing this really big Ballon skirt. I do not know what I was doing bit I knew I started grinding on him by impulse. When I could take the pleasure anymore, I planted my breast and his face and he took one nipple in his mouth, it was at that moment everything went crazy.

As he suckered my nipples, fire jolted through my body and sent springs of wetness to my thighs, I moaned louder than ever, not caring for whoever was going to hear me. I raised my skirt even hiigher, pull down his Zipper and began stroking his dick with my inner thigh, grinding as his dick came in contact with my vg. He was very hard and I was vibrating with all the sexual emotion running through me like wildfire.

The more I grinded on his dick the more I wanted him inside me, I stood up and pulled of my pant. It's crazy, I have never been sexually active but here I was pulling of my pant while Jide was on the ground, he must probably be thinking the kind of wild girl I am.

But I didn't care, all I wanted was to do something about this emotions, I pulled of my pant in that cassava field and climbed on top of him. The moment his dick touched my inner thigh I knew heaven and hell was mixing one mighty juice down there as I was so wet.

I kept grinding slowly, rubbing the edge of my pussy on his dick, it was sweet pleasure, if only I was a good enough writer to describe that feeling, but you know as they say, the best things are better not spoken. As I grinded, Jide turned so he was on me and started to rub his dick round my pussy lips, heaven is real, I know cos I felt it that day, all my inside churned with a hunger dt made my stomach.

That was all we ever did, rubbing and grinding. I was never brave enough to take him in, I heard the first time iS always painful,,, even though it eventually was painful, Jide was not brave enough to take me.

MOSES
He was a romance story that could have been but never was. He wanted love, I wanted someone that would suck my breastS and drive me wild, in the end we became just good friends.

Dan

Think of any bad guy you know, now multiply his badness by 3 , what you get is Dan. I met him after my WAEC in a wild birthday party. I was wearing a bum short and white singlet, how I got to the party is an interesting story for another day.

I hit the dance floor and started dancing, lik I said it was a wild party, the dance floor was almost dark and slutiness was everywhere, it was in the music, in the dancing, and even in the drinks. As I danced, Dan came behind me and started rocking

If I swing my hips to the left, he ll do the same, we danced in synchronization and soon I started to feel the sexual tension between us. He held my hips and planted my ass directly on his crotch. I could feel his bulginess and I knew I shld have stopped that moment and walked out of the dance floor but I just wanted to see how far he would take it.

I kept dancing while he dick kept getting bigger, he didn't seem to care, soon instead of holding my hips he was holding caressing navel. No one had ever caressed my navel, and the feeling was really great, I kept dancing, suddenly he gabbed my hand and led me off the dance floor into one of the rooms in the compound, he started kissing me immediately without saying a word..,

I pushed him off and just stared at him, he stared too then he started to walk towards me, very slowly but with the cofidence of a man who knew what he wanted. Slowly he planted a kiss on my lips and I kissed him back and in dt moment we became two wild animals, lost in the sheer lust of the moment, he kissed me with more force almost brute like cavemen but it sent fires down my spine, I clawed my finger into his back and he groaned. It was an unspoken agreement, we would be wild and so it was.

He tore off the white singlet I was wearing and yanked my bra off. I didn't care or bother, I clawed deeper into his skin as I pulled him close, raising one of my legs and wrapping it round him as I savored the taste of his lips on mine. We kissed for what must have been lik a moment lost in an infinite loop of eternity. I was out of breath by the time he planted his lips on my breast. Moving his tongue round the base of my breast, he created circular paths with his tongue while one of his free hand moved slowly to my thighs.

I patted my legs slightly to give him dt space and the assurance dt I love what he was doing, he slid into my pant and covered my pussy with his hands, cupping it as if it was a scoop of ice cream. He pressed his hands on my clit and held it there not moving while he continued to slowly suck my breast all the while not even touching my nipples.

My stomach rose with anticipation, my nipples ached to be touched, I pushed he head to my nipple but he would touch it, I couldn't take this torture anymore.

I pulled down his Zipper and then his trousers with as much force as I could muster and grabbed his dick with a brute Ness that made him wince, I began to stroke.

When he eventually planted his tongue on my nipples, I went crazy. My legs turned jelly and moaned Lik I have never done before. He sucked my nipples just as he was rubbing my clit. Dan is a master.

After 2 or 3 nights of wild kisses and torturous romance I finally gave myself to him,,,,, allowing his essence prod my sexuality,,

So there you have it,,, a mild beginning of a life that'S overly sexually active. A live most people term as sluty cos it breaks the realm of what they understand[/s].
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is there 'Rapture' in that bible verse?
firstking01:
1st thes 4 vs 16 gives us a clearer picture of what the second advent(rapture) would look like...better go prepare cos there's no more time...hope others are reading this...i'm no saint but God knows heaven is my priority.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetle:
So you quoted that long post just to strike everything? My dear it is well with you undecided
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Is there 'Rapture' in that bible verse?
Well, i 've not really come across the word "rapture" in the versions i 've used but i'm sure it might be mentioned in some other versions...but know this, the word "rapture" is or usually used to describe events where people will be taking or vanish out of one's sight at a twinkle of an eye...i dnt know if you read that 1st thes 4 vs 16, cos if you do you won't be asking me this question, and i wanna believe you are a christian??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bro, check all versions of bible, you will never find the word Rapture in the bible. so how did you come about yours?

anyways, i dont believe in rapture sha
firstking01:
Well, i 've not really come across the word "rapture" in the versions i 've used but i'm sure it might be mentioned in some other versions...but know this, the word "rapture" is or usually used to describe events where people will be taking or vanish out of one's sight at a twinkle of an eye...i dnt know if you read that 1st thes 4 vs 16, cos if you do you won't be asking me this question, and i wanna believe you are a christian??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thats what they call 'BadBelle'
CreamyMoltenLar:
So you quoted that long post just to strike everything? My dear it is well with you undecided
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by teepsee(f): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
So interesting. Would have loved to share mine but some other time.
I totally agree with you on parents paying attention to there children and not locking them.

I'm a practical example of the child that was locked, but i i tell you MrsExplorer when i started sex, u will be surprise. Forget those locking shit watin go sup go still sup.

Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by SmellingAnus(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Read everything... Op, thanks for bringing about movement in my sacred place ;
CC: trapqueen77
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Read everything... Op, thanks for bringing about movement in my sacred place ;
CC: trapqueen77

Hahhahahaha... I have no time to read tat BS BOOK boo...

What's up?
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Sweetle(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:

grin grin grin grin

Sorry. tongue
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Well believe it or not, most nigerian ladies are even more sexually active than you guys,,,,
Only in their fantasies.

what do you think,, that sex was made for only men
With the way I've seen Nigerian females chastize their highly sexually active counterparts I know very well the average man who pays for prostitutes has a way higher body count than the average Nigerian female.
Most Nigerian females have at most a four man body count. Come to think of it, if you told me the story written in the original thread face to face I'd easily pick out all the lies.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bro, check all versions of bible, you will never find the word Rapture in the bible. so how did you come about yours?

anyways, i dont believe in rapture sha
RAPTURE IS REAL.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Originalsly: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm... impressive! ...and critical me is not easily impressed!...you got mad writing skills! .. no doubt !

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by SmellingAnus(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahaha... I have no time to read tat BS BOOK boo...

What's up?
hahaha nothing much Boo... Love the way you enjoy yourself on NL cool
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha nothing much Boo... Love the way you enjoy yourself on NL cool

I'm stressed free boo... Oohh u shud see another thread... The OP gone wild grin
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
You still havent shown me where to find it in the bible cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
firstking01:
RAPTURE IS REAL.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by CaraJewel(f): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:

Lol romance ko.nicee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships (pros & Cons) / Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.