Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection (20692 Views)

CURSED / J.K RANDLE The Godfather Never Sleeps Needed Pls !! / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child – Parts One & Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Kindly quote me when you request for faster response,thanks.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by laponsky(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2017
@Greatzeus
seen...thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by kunbeex(f): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
pls the harry potter 1-7 isn't opening don't know y
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Damie370: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by D9ty7(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Greatzeus:

Sent
Durodolad9ty7@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by ninihorlah: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Please o, send it to me too. mail is niniola.waheed@gmail.com. thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Femmybond: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
am intrested femmybond4u@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by ninihorlah: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Greatzeus:

Mail Is Niniola.Waheed@gmail.com
Thanks In Advance
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
ninihorlah:

Mail Is Niniola.Waheed@gmail.com
Thanks In Advance
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by gracile(f): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Theolandgrace@gmail.com
Thank you!
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by precidope(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please send for me at preciousutuke100@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by abdulwadood(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:
Sent

I need it also.. this the mail.. salaudeenabdulwadood@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
abdulwadood:

I need it also.. this the mail.. salaudeenabdulwadood@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by frleopardo: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:
Another Master piece from the first Person ever to cash $1Billion from writing, even though she teamed up with Jack Thorne and John Tiffany to get this done, you cant take anything from her,She has become a legend period.

Harry Potter and the Cursed child:

Written by Jack Thorne (script)

J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne & John Tiffany (story)

Characters :

Albus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Delphi Diggory
Harry Potter
Ginny Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger
Cedric Diggory
Rose Granger-Weasley
Professor McGonagall

Original language :English

Series :Harry Potter
Subject :Harry Potter and his son Albus Severus Potter
Genre :

Fantasy
Drama
Adventure

Setting :Wizarding world
Synopsis :
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.

Published date: July 31st 2016.

If you are interested drop your mail,i will share the link on my megacloud account for you to download it, or send it as attachment to your mail, with other series Harry Potter 1-7.
Harry Potter series 1-7 are in Pdf format
Harry Potter And the cursed Child in Epub format.
buikevalentin@gmail.com please i need all Harry Potter's books. Thanks in advance.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
frleopardo:
buikevalentin@gmail.com please i need all Harry Potter's books. Thanks in advance.
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Therealkarma: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Marthacarrie@yahoo.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by frleopardo: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:
Sent
thanks. The Harry Potter 1 to 7 is not opening on my phone.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
frleopardo:
I compiled them in a single folder and compress them with unrar. To uncompress them download unrar for android or ESfile manager. There are seven series in the folder.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
frleopardo:
I have sent you easy unrarlite for android,use it to uncompress the .rar folder
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by adedolapo2017: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:
Can't drop the link here,drop ur email
matthew98seun@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
adedolapo2017:
matthew98seun@gmail.com
sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Medunah: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Greatzeus:

sent
Send to me too pls
Caroteniola@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Medunah:

Send to me too pls
Caroteniola@gmail.com
Sent. Sorry it was late
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by johnwizey: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Greatzeus:
bankolejohnson@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Charlesdock(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Charlesifarajimi@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Olobitat: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Leorubann@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Therealkarma: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Marthacarrie@yahoo.com
Please can you send to me too
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Therealkarma: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Greatzeus:

sent
Marthacarrie@yahoo.com please send to me too
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Ice4jez(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
olaleyeojeyinka@gmail.com thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by IKON360(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
send me harry potter and the cursed child, I had it in my former phone, ikenna360@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Medunah: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Greatzeus:

Sent. Sorry it was late
No problem....thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
I want ! beatzone990@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Italian's Baby Mother / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.