Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply (1221 Views)

Vacancy For Executive Assistant In A Lagos Based Tax Firm- Apply / Halliburton, BASF & Box & Cedar Recruiting / As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply by leslie01: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.

We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.

Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm Are Employing For Positions Below:

1.Program Officer- Micro Enterprise
2.IT Officer
3.Program Officer- SME
4.Finance Officer
5.HR Officer
6.Program Officer- Government Relations
7.Officer- Internal Audit

Program Officer- Micro Enterprise
Job Type:Full Time
Experience:3 years
Job Field:[/b]Administration / Secretarial
Qualification:BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA

[b]Job Description:

Assist the Head, Micro Enterprise in the day to day activities related to Productive End-Use Component including budgeting, planning and design and execution of activity plans.
Support LSETF to promote MSMEs and for mapping of business activities in the selected LCDA
Support LSETF to identify new and innovative enterprises in the LCDAs
Faciliate the provision of technical assistance and entrepreneurial skills to selected MSMEs
Assist to identify potential existing enterprises/business for upgrading
Carry out various studies in the area of assessing economic potential and opportunities for new businesses; need of financial services to the entrepreneurs
Provide support in promoting new and innovative businesses ideas in the community
Provide technical assistance to newly created businesses, and support market.
Liase with stakeholders for creating enabling environment for the promotion of MSME
Ensure regular follow-up, monitoring and reporting of program activities

Minimum Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Management
Master’s degree is an added advantage

Knowledge & Skills:

Demonstrated relevant practical experience working with MSMEs
Experience and knowledge in budgeting and reporting
Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior level colleagues, community leaders, government agencies, NGOs and private sector groups
Experience and knowledge in budgeting and reporting
Demonstrated strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook

SEE DETAIL & APPLY
Re: Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply by ekeduru: 5:39am On Oct 12, 2016
I am interested in the micro enterprise job,
I really think I can handle it well.
please dear poster if you have a direct link to the moderator please do email me

ekeduruchisom212@gmail.com
Re: Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply by lawan32: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2016
When are we expecting a call up interview message?
Re: Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply by jaromi666: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2016
This looks like there last employment til next year June, because from what I heard from one of there permanent staff said I should do all I can if I really need this job the sooner than expecting another batch
Re: Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply by leepme: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Any link to the moderator?; please notify me

achimoneyval@gmail.com
Re: Fresh Job Opportunities At Box & Cedar A HR Consulting Firm; Apply by joy17: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yes call me on 08130980954

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Opportunity In An Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Lagos / For A Job / 11 Things You Say That Instantly Ruin Your Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.