Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (35681 Views)

You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yass... sure. Come n wait for her in my room. cheesy

grin I'm juz so amused how she made u so damn cute cheesy

Btw, do u like sketching/drawing? wink

1 Like

Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by dikeigbo2(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Luckygurl:
grin grin

Spacyzuma Oya ooo!!

Grabs a bowl of popcorn, this is gonna be interesting.

You too like beta thing grin grin
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by tk4rd: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Is Curvysola around.? Anyone saw her.??
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by frugal(m): 3:40am On Oct 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol

Where'd you run off to?
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin
TrapQueen77:

u must like my moniker tat u need to match it with me
hehe...yea
TrapQueen77:

[b]u must like my moniker tat u need to match it with me
hehe...yea [/b]
TrapQueen77:

u must like my moniker tat u need to match it with me
hehe...yea I AM YOUR MALE VERSION O(TQ77s)
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I'm juz so amused how she made u so damn cute cheesy

Btw, do u like sketching/drawing? wink
lol... You wanna learn the way she made me cute for ya kids? Nah.

I see. You've gone to check.. I love art.. Wanna make an artwork for yasef
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... You wanna learn the way she made me cute for ya kids? Nah.

I see. You've gone to check.. I love art.. Wanna make an artwork for yasef

Hahahahaha... I knew it... They said that mostly cute ppol loves artworks grin oohh really u wanna make me one? cheesy ayaaayay! Wud love tat...
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapKing77:
grin grin

hehe...yea

hehe...yea

hehe...yea I AM YOUR MALE VERSION O(TQ77s)

Why u chose mine when there's tons of female monikers to chase out?

There's only 2 things y U did this... Either ur a TROLL or a troll...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha... I knew it... They said that mostly cute ppol loves artworks grin oohh really u wanna make me one? cheesy ayaaayay! Wud love tat...
make you one? Lol... Yah,I'd love to draw what you have on your dp.. The woman with a moustache tongue

1 Like

Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Explorers(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Berlynn:
Omg what is the work of all this thing op mentioned undecided most especially thast angry watever i am confused

Really?

They're drilling machines, and also trumpets people can blow.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Talk2bryant(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Explorers you are something else what is "ooh la la" grin
Lalasticlala
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by teezeelee: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why u chose mine when there's tons of female monikers to chase out?

There's only 2 things y U did this... Either ur a TROLL or a troll...
lol
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by torqque7(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
trustyshoes:
OMG!! RIP to my childhood. My innocence just flew out the window cry

OK now that you are no longer an innocent lil girl..feel free to tell which you like and santa might give it to you grin
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
torqque7:

OK now that you are no longer an innocent lil girl..feel free to tell which you like and santa might give it to you grin
I don't want any abeg. At least for now
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Piercedclit:
The pencil is so so beautiful cool. Make i wait for the others

*Modified*
Banana and pencil kiss kiss kiss
Choi
i own a pencil buh still looking for a sharpener

1 Like

Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by hungryboy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg Oga Explorer,
I no see my "shoe size here oh
My own na small no be sick we dey call am,
When flaccid e fit no reach 4 inch,
But when the ting wake up,
Him go just dey waka slowly till him go reach almost 8 inches
See photo illustration below
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by ogeflavour(f): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
surprisingly,this is so disgusting!
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
ogeflavour:
surprisingly,this is so disgusting!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin on VIP seat wearing 3D glasses...

I juz wanna make sure I can see it vividly tongue

OP, plz continue... I don't wanna missed this thread... grin grin cheesy
Hmmm gud student
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by torqque7(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2016
trustyshoes:

I don't want any abeg. At least for now

Lol story story..il only believe what you say if you are still a Virgin, and Virgins,sadly are extinct cry cry, abi you prefer wet holes instead? ..oya come and whisper the answers to me so no one will hear,it will be our little secret wink
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2016
torqque7:

Lol story story..il only believe what you say if you are still a Virgin, and Virgins,sadly are extinct cry cry, abi you prefer wet holes instead? ..oya come and whisper the answers to me so no one will hear,it will be our little secret wink
I'm in the #VirginGang. Believe it or not
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by torqque7(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2016
trustyshoes:

I'm in the #VirginGang. Believe it or not
shocked shocked Really?hmm that's interesting...have you dated up to 3 guys so far? In this time and age when you see Virgins it's either they are not up to 16years of age or they are from REALLY strict homes and as a result they don't have friends or a social life. Anyway can I ask how long you plan to keep your virginity? smiley
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
torqque7:

shocked shocked Really?hmm that's interesting...have you dated up to 3 guys so far? In this time and age when you see Virgins it's either they are not up to 16years of age or they are from REALLY strict homes and as a result they don't have friends or a social life. Anyway can I ask how long you plan to keep your virginity? smiley
Not up to 3. But I have a boyfriend and I'm waiting till marriage. smiley
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by torqque7(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
trustyshoes:

Not up to 3. But I have a boyfriend and I'm waiting till marriage. smiley

Hmmm is he a Virgin too? You look really young sha and have not experienced alot yet..oya come lemi spoil you small,just very small..( grin ;Dlol kidding). Keeping it till you get married is a good idea but will you be able to?its really not as easy as it sounds o,but I wish you good luck tho,I hope the boyfriend values what he has? undecided
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
torqque7:

1. Hmmm is he a Virgin too? You look really young sha and have not experienced alot yet..oya come lemi spoil you small,just very small..( grin ;Dlol kidding).
2.Keeping it till you get married is a good idea but will you be able to?its really not as easy as it sounds o,but I wish you good luck tho,
3.I hope the boyfriend values what he has? undecided
1. He's not
2. I dont see why not. Many have achieved it through self discipline and seeking first the Kingdom of God
3. I hope so too cheesy
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by torqque7(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
trustyshoes:

1. He's not
2. I dont see why not. Many have achieved it through self discipline and seeking first the Kingdom of God
3. I hope so too cheesy

Hmmm yeah but women take emotions to a whole new level,like when you start thinking of why he is acting weird,you'll feel maybe it's cos you've not had sex with him and then you think ok il give in so he can be happy and stop acting weird,and before you know it,virginity lost.

Wow a God fearing Virgin? nice smileynow I am jealous of your bf undecided,I just might start planning how to steal you from him very soon. But seriously I am impressed if actually this is the real you talking and not just some fake persona you're fronting online cos that's what alot of people do you know.
Re: Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? by masterpat(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Piercedclit:
The pencil is so so beautiful cool. Make i wait for the others

*Modified*
Banana and pencil kiss kiss kiss
Choi

Chai... You yav spoil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.