Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed (3172 Views)

Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS / Mmm Nigeria Reduces Poverty By 20%(bbc News) Pic / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by figment232(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2016
No it has not
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by faitheverest(f): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Its a lie...i just pH #100k yesterday, and one of my downliners GH 695k same yesterday! It can't crash even in the next one year... Nigerians manage businesses very well

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by permanentgrace(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2016
You negative minded folks won't just leave us risk takers to be at peace. Leave us and allow us to enjoy our risk while in MMM. Why springing up negative posts every now and then to discourage uninformed members of the public about MMM?

8 Likes

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by permanentgrace(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2016
You negative minded folks won't just leave us risk takers to be at peace. Leave us and allow us to enjoy our risk while in MMM. Why springing up negative posts every now and then to discourage uninformed members of the public about MMM? For you information, MMM is waxing better and stronger, burning like wild fire with unbelivable inflock of new members into the scheme.

10 Likes

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2016
I Heard it's a system upgrade grin

Tho I'm not a member
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by Lajet: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2016
figment232:
Just read it online now.Pls somebody should help me confirm

I'm very sure that you may not be a member of Mmm . Your plan is to discourage others. Pls learn to mind your business I just received 2.8 Million yesterday. pls enough of this all rubbish since last 4 months i have stop to go to China to buy goods. My business is now Mmm pls don't pour sand on my garri i beg you with God name

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by figment232(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Lajet:

I'm very sure that you may not be a member of Mmm . Your plan is to discourage others. Pls learn to mind your business I just received 2.8 Million yesterday. pls enough of this all rubbish since last 4 months i have stop to go to China to buy goods. My business is now Mmm pls don't pour sand on my garri i beg you with God name
I just signed in last week,Am scared ooo
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by Lajet: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2016
figment232:

The business is not for people who are scared. The business is for people who are ready to take the risk and become Millionaire
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by ajamuadedayo: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Smiling to bank weekly
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
figment232:
then you shouldnt have signed
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by figment232(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2016
ajamuadedayo:
Smiling to bank weekly
weekly or monthly pls enlighten me
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by udysweet(f): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Lajet:

The business is not for people who are scared. The business is for people who are ready to take the risk and become Millionaire
Yet to be paired though but my brother brought my notice to it. I couldn't even find anything meaningful online about it. The thread created here has been removed sef and they said it's MMM Lagos that crashed, is there mmm Lagos only? Nawa o, this rumor mongers strong o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by MzMercie: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2016
OP u be EP, because you ain't a participant does not mean you should cause panic in d minds of d participants
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by figment232(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2016
I noticed a strange name as my referer,i am very sure I registered on my own without any referal,how do I delete the name of this impostor,
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by MzMercie: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2016
udysweet:

Yet to be paired though but my brother brought my notice to it. I couldn't even find anything meaningful online about it. The thread created here has been removed sef and they said it's MMM Lagos that crashed, is there mmm Lagos only? Nawa o, this rumor mongers strong o

MMM Lagos ke? Wetin we no go hear from naija
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by MzMercie: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2016
figment232:
I noticed a strange name as my referer,i am very sure I registered on my own without any referal,how do I delete the name of this impostor,

If you register without adding a referral, d system will automatically give u one
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by eluquenson(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2016
It's system upgrade which allow participant to GH only bonuses and their capital not showing up, i hope they resolve it soon as promised.
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by eluquenson(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by femi3636: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Well, as at this morning, people can't seem to Get Help on the system, and it might be that a crash is imminent, before the end of the day.. we would have better news

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by tunezvic(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
while have recieved payment today .. mmm is not crashing .so dont panic.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by aduku1(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
femi3636:
Well, as at this morning, people can't seem to Get Help on the system, and it might be that a crash is imminent, before the end of the day.. we would have better news

It is back and better naw!!!!! Go check it out!!!
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by MzMercie: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2016
MMM is backkkkkkkk grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by enny09: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2016
it is just an upgrade of the system
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by damoch(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2016
mmm hasn't crashed. bad belle pple
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by tempest01(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Lajet:

Better take it your investment and start putting in only your interest....else you'll be crying here

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by tunezvic(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
tempest01:

Better take it your investment and start putting in only your interest....else you'll be crying here
just because you dont have the balls to take the risk does not mean you should condemn the scheme.. mmm is alive and moving not even your negativity can crash it.. take the risk and make it .

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by ipain: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
tunezvic:

just because you dont have the balls to take the risk does not mean you should condemn the scheme.. mmm is alive and moving not even your negativity can crash it.. take the risk and make it .
grin now I am thinking of building a system like MMM, make my millions or billions and leave people to their own mystery cheesy
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
tempest01:

and when did you become his economic adviser
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community
Re: Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2016
And I just received help on the fourteen, so haters keep hating while MMM PAYS US!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? / [Wanted] We will Buy Used Drink Cans from you - any amount / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.