Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? (9159 Views)

Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief / $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
@Tudor

Stop trying to dodge and hide your falsehood and inaccuracies.

1. I never said the Creator told me anything about the Ethiopians personally (where you got that from is astounding and to be frank I am not suprised that you would descend to the level of saying ridiculous things just to try to justify your position) . . .hence you ridiculous statements are embarrasing and laughable to say the least . . .  grin grin grin men this is seriously embarrasing to even read. Its actually starting to become embarrasing that you actually attended Covenant University (which is supposed to be one of the standard private univeristies around)

2. Instead I state boldly that THE CREATOR SAID TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT:

. . . ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS . . .

RNKJV

AMOS Chapter 9

5 And the Sovereign יהוה of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: יהוה is his name.

7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith יהוה. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

8 Behold, the eyes of the Sovereign יהוה are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith יהוה.

9For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

---------

KJV

AMOS Chapter 9

5 And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name.c, d

7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.e, f

10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe you have descended this low just to try and cover your ass even though its obvious to every man and his dog that you are just doing your best to riggle out of the corner you have boxed yourself into . . . .

1. You do not need to be in Ethiopia before you are called an Ethiopian . . . .

2. Mr. Atheist Tudor please note that I did not say "Isreal is in the Land of Ethiopia", instead I said "Isrealites were like the Ethiopians",  grin grin grin grin those are two different statements in case you do not know cheesy

3. An Ethiopian is the ancient name that was used to refer to ALL black people . . . . grin grin grin grin . . . . let me repeat that again in case you did not get it.

. . . An Ethiopian is the ancient name that was used to refer to ALL black people . . .

4. Tudor please do not disgrace yourself on nairaland, please try to understand that there is a difference between "an Ethiopian" and "Land of Ethiopia" . . . grin grin grin

5. Tudor stop making straw men arguments just to save yourself the embarrasment of your position.

Please go back to the library and try to read some historical books cus it seems your frame of reference as to the meaning of the name Ethiopian is a little limited in range.

The last time i checked . . . A PERSON CAN BE AN ETHIOPIAN WITHOUT ACTUALLY LIVING IN THE LAND OF ETHIOPIA. . . hence your statement and stance does not even make logical sense in terms of my statements.

Tudor the Atheist that beleives in a White Jesus
. . . please note that:

THE CREATOR HIMSELF SAID ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS.

THE CREATOR DID NOT SAY ISREAL WAS IN ETHIOPIA.

Please do not embarras yourself and kindly try to understand the difference between the two english statements given above.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2009
Are you fuckn kidding me?
Your whole shebang is based on ONE verse where it says "Are ye not as children of the ethiopians unto me"

Now how the hell that signifies race is what I want to know. It could mean anything from same culture to practices right down to probably them finding themselves in the same situation as the a group of ethiopians in the vicinity. They probably had diff groups/races of pple around.

You mean if I should tell some crazy kids 'you're unto me as No2Atheism' it automatically means they are black?

Sometimes you wierdos shamelessly contradict yourselves in a bid to sound legit. Severally on this forum you've argued ancient Egyptians were also black and as you say ALL black people were referred to as Ethiopians why for the sake of jimmy did the following statement not read "have I not brought israel out of the land of the ethiopians?" why use egypt at all anywhere in the bible since all blacks = Ethiopians. Hell, even the queen of sheeba should have read queen of Ethiopia,
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2009
Tudór:

Are you fuckn kidding me?
Your whole shebang is based on ONE verse where it says "Are ye not as children of the ethiopians unto me"

Now how the hell that signifies race is what I want to know. It could mean anything from same culture to practices right down to probably them finding themselves in the same situation as the a group of ethiopians in the vicinity. They were in EXILE and had diff groups/races around.

You mean if I should tell some crazy kids 'you're unto me as No2Atheism' it automatically means they are black?

Sometimes you wierdos shamelessly contradict yourselves in a bid to sound legit. Severally on this forum you've argued ancient Egyptians were also black and as you say ALL black people were referred to as Ethiopians why for the sake of jimmy did the following statement not read "have I not brought israel out of the land of the ethiopians?" why use egypt at all anywhere in the bible since all blacks = Ethiopians. Hell, even the queen of sheeba should have read queen of Ethiopia,

- So it took you almost a whole night just to bring up the ridiculous rebutal . . . haaaahaaaaa.

- Yes you are partly right in terms of your observation and objection. . . i would give you that . . .  grin grin grin grin . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . . .

Nevertheless . ,

There are already various verses in the bible that refers to the fact that Ancient Isrealites were people with Negroid features . . .I only centered on that particular verse so that at least you would see that even the Creator Himself gave a supporting statement to the description of an Isrealite.

Question then becomes: How do we know that skin colour was part of what he is talking about . . .as regards the Ethiopians.

He did not say Israelites had character like Ethiopians,
He did not say Isrealites had money like the Ethiopians,
He did not say that Isrealites had hair like the Ethiopians,
He did not say that Isrealites had black skin like the Ethiopians,

instead He said they were like children of the ethiopians . . . i.e. they were like children of ethiopians grin grin grin . . . no addition no subtraction.

---------------------------------

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children [/b]of Israel? saith

- the key word of this case is "children": children of ethiopians implies someone that shares the characteristics of their ethiopian parents . . . these characterisitics include [b]skin colour
and character and[b] spirituality [/b]and so on.

THE QUESTION THEN BECOMES WHICH CHARACTERISITICS OF THE CHILDREN OF ETHIOPIA IS THE BIBLE TALKING ABOUT . . . is it all the characterisitics or is it just some of the characterisitics.

- the answer to the above question is where the other bible verses now come in . . . which bible verses am I talking about . . .

Unfortunately for Tudor the White Jesus loving Atheist . . . there are other bible verssus alluding to the description of the Messiah (who is a very good example of how an isrealite looks like) (and hence corroborate wat was mentioned in that particular bible versus) . . . hence your ridiculous rebuttal would be exposed for wat it is . . . .

- Unforunately for you there are evidences in the bible that shows that the Messiah had wooly hair and skin colour of ethiopians are refered to, and paul is mistaken for an egyptian, skin colour changed from "something" to white, the skin colour of the feet of the Messiah is described . . .  grin grin grin

SO PLEASE KEEP ON HANGING UNTO STRAWS  . . . AND DECEIVING YOURSELF . . . .

---------------------------------

Yes Egyptians were black:

- Bible says so . . . Mizraim is another name for Egypt, Ham is the Father of Egypt (i.e. Mizraim), Cush and grandafather of Canaan. Hence it does not take a rocket scientist to know that Egyptians were black . . .
- Egyptology also confirms such. . . the egyptians themselves confirmed this through their evidences that they left behind  grin grin grin . . .even the greeks confirmed that the Egyptians were black  grin grin grin . . . unless of course Tudor the White Jesus loving Atheist is saying otherwise . . .  grin grin grin grin grin

So please continue in your self deception . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin . . . which . . . Tudor Tudor Tudor . . . must you always have to say something even if its not true . . . does truth have to slap and kick you in the face before you accept and understand . . .

STOP DANCING AROUND AND DECEIVING YOURSELF . . .  . . .

-------------------------------
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2009
Dude I sleep you know.

Infact looking at the general theme of the book of Amos you quoted from, its obvious the prophet held the opinion of Yahweh being the God of ALL people rather than exclusively the God of the Jews. As evidenced by the verse you quoted (and several others like amos 1 : 3,6,9,11,13 ; 2: 1, 4, 6) god is taking responsibility for bringing the jews out of egypt as well as delivering/saving the philistines from caphtor and the syrians from kir.

Its with that general theme in mind that he compared the israelites to children of ethiopians all in a bid to show/prove he's God of them ALL. One has to think the Ethiopians were chosen to make that analogy because they were TOTALLY different/diverse from the jews, this was to help drive the point further that Yahweh is God of ALL people. Yes, the prophet used them for their different skin colour/culture.

Its even still used today, Nothing says a company is for all people than using a black and white face together in your Advertising campaign.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2009
Tudór:

Dude I sleep you know.

Infact looking at the general theme of the book of Amos you quoted from, its obvious the prophet held the opinion of Yahweh being the God of ALL people rather than exclusively the God of the Jews. As evidenced by the verse you quoted (and several others like amos 1 : 3,6,9,11,13 ; 2: 1, 4, 6) god is taking responsibility for bringing the jews out of egypt as well as delivering/saving the philistines from caphtor and the syrians from kir.

Its with that general theme in mind that he compared the israelites to children of ethiopians all in a bid to show/prove he's God of them ALL. One has to think the Ethiopians were chosen to make that analogy because they were TOTALLY different/diverse from the jews, this was to help drive the point further that Yahweh is God of ALL people. Yes, the prophet used them for their different skin colour/culture.

Its even still used today, Nothing says a company is for all people than using a black and white face together in your Advertising campaign.

That verse is divided into two . . .

1. Portion dealing with the description of the Isrealites (THAT THEY ARE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS)
2. Portion dealing with what he did (BRINGING ISREAL OUT OF EGYPT, PHILISTINES OUT OF CAPHTOR AND SYRIANS OUT OF KIR).

The verse did not say the Creator was constrasting the Isrealites to the different Ethiopians . . . on the contrary . . .it tells us that they are like the Ethiopians.

SO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO PUT IN YOUR OWN MEANING INTO THE BIBLE VERSE JUST TO SATISFY YOUR OWN MOTIVES . . .

the question is TO WHAT ACCURACY AND DESCRIPTION ARE THE ISREALIST LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS . . . ARE THEY COMPLETELY LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS OR IS IT IN TERMS OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT THE BIBLE IS NOT TELLING US.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2009
No2Atheism link=topic=340278.msg4985462#msg4985462:
rocket scientist to know that Egyptians were black . . .
- Egyptology also confirms such. . . the egyptians themselves confirmed this through their evidences that they left behind . . .even the greeks confirmed that the Egyptians were black grin grin grin . . . unless of course Tudor the White Jesus loving Atheist is saying otherwise . .
RANT! RANT! RANT! RANT!

Simple question, since ancient egyptians were black why were they not reffered to as ethiopians since according to mr No2atheism ALL black people were called ethiopians?

Provide us with the bible verses and archeological records that prove jews were Negros. . why is this so hard and painful for you?

The greeks and other independent sources recorded the egyptians as black, Where is their record for the jews? or did their inks finish when the jews came around? With years of biblical archeology why hasn't any evidence been found? Questions! Questions! Questions
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2009
No2Atheism:

1.Portion dealing with the description of the Isrealites (THAT THEY ARE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS)
2.Portion dealing with what he did (BRINGING ISREAL OUT OF EGYPT, PHILISTINES OUT OF CAPHTOR AND SYRIANS OUT OF KIR).
The verse did not say the Creator was constrasting the Isrealites to the different Ethiopians . . . on the contrary .it tells us that they are like the Ethiopians.
Oh shut it!
The question should be unto what end is the statement being made. And that verse should be considered in the general theme of the whole book of amos which tries to potray God as God of ALL NATIONS!

It says, Are you not like the ethiopians unto me i.e I perceive you the same way as I see the ethiopians, that is to say EQUALITY. It then goes on to prove that in the next part by saying just the same way I saved isreal from egypt, so did I deliver the philistines and syrians too! Meaning unto me you are all equal!
Chai!
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tudór:

RANT! RANT! RANT! RANT!

Simple question, since ancient egyptians were black why were they not reffered to as ethiopians since according to mr No2atheism ALL black people were called ethiopians?

Provide us with the bible verses and archeological records that prove jews were Negros. . why is this so hard and painful for you?

The greeks and other independent sources recorded the egyptians as black, Where is their record for the jews? or did their inks finish when the jews came around? With years of biblical archeology why hasn't any evidence been found? Questions! Questions! Questions

Questions and please keep asking . . .

1. The bible verse i provided is one of the bible verses showing that Ancient Isrealites were black . . .

2. Egyptians are not called Ethiopians because they are called Egyptians . . . (or better still - people of the land of Kemet)

3. I do not have evidence for what the Greeks called the Jews . . . do you have any . . . go ahead and provide it. . . moreover I am not here to proof to you what the Greeks said about the Jews. . . that is non of my business . . . i only mentioned the greeks to show how wrong you were as regards the Egyptians (since you claimed for evidence of how the Egyptians were black  grin grin grin). All of a sudden you are not longer talking about the Egyptians ,  . . you have shifted the goal post again into trying to look for evidence of how the Greeks talked about the Jews. . .THAT IS NON OF MY BUSINESS . . .THE BASIS OF THIS DISCUSSION IS AS REGARDS THE BIBLE AND JEWS AND NOT ABOUT THE GREEK AND THE JEWS . . .

I am waiting for your archealogical evidence showing that the Greeks said the Jews were white . . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

4. Simple logic shows that an American can identify his or herself as a Caucasian at the same time as a Whitey, hence it is not a big deal that in ancient times, some Black people were refered to as Ethiopians while others are refered to as an Egyptian . . . or . . . Nubian in terms of specifics. Hence I do not understand why you are making a mountain out of a mole hill . . . . grin grin grin Mr. White Jesus loving Atheist . . .

5. In modern times. . . the word Moor refers to black people just as the word Negro refers to black people just as the word African American refers to black people . . . the difference in the two cases is the context within which it is used . . . unless of course we cannot expect the Almighty Tudor to understand that context of usage and generality of usage matters . . . So do you now see how shallow it is that you are arguing over semantics of saying Ethiopia was not a general term used to describe a black person in ancient times . . . chai nairaland na wa o . . .

5. Black people were refered to as Ethiopians . . . get over it . . .  grin grin grin

Tudór:

Oh shut it!
The question should be unto what end is the statement being made. And that verse should be considered in the general theme of the whole book of amos which tries to potray God as God of ALL NATIONS!

It says, Are you not like the ethiopians unto me i.e I perceive you the same way as I see the ethiopians, that is to say EQUALITY. It then goes on to prove that in the next part by saying just the same way I saved isreal from egypt, so did I deliver the philistines and syrians too! Meaning unto me you are all equal!
Chai!

i.e I perceive you the same way as I see the ethiopians, that is to say EQUALITY.

Tudor stop twisting the bible and trying to put in your own words just to make a pointless point . . .

THE BIBLE IS VERY CLEAR . . . IN THAT ISREALITES WERE LIKE ETHIOPIANS . . .

THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EQUALITY . . . HABA . . .ARE YOU NOW STARTING TO INVENT YOUR OWN BIBLE OR WAT . . . WONDERS SHALL NEVER END . . .

MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat it slowly in case you failed to catch what i am saying . . .

He did not say Israelites had character like Ethiopians,
He did not say Isrealites had money like the Ethiopians,
He did not say that Isrealites had hair like the Ethiopians,
He did not say that Isrealites had black skin like the Ethiopians

instead He said . . .  they were like children of ethiopians Grin Grin Grin . . . no addition no subtraction.

STOP TRYING TO PUT IN YOUR WORDS INTO THE BIBLE AND TRYING TO MAKE IT SAY WHAT IT DID NOT SAY . . .

The question that needs to be tackled is then : IS THERE ANY SPECIFIC CHARACTERISITICS OF THE ETHIOPIANS THAT THE BIBLE IS TALKING ABOUT OR IS IT ALL THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ETHIOPIANS . . .

This question is easily answered by considering the following arguments as presented in regards to the characteristics of skin colour of certain prominent members of Isreal . . .

THE MESSIAH - "kinda black feet" + wooly hair. grin . . .i wonder which kind of people have wooly hair  cheesy

Paul - Mistaken for an Egyptian. . .grin . . . wow hold are you saying to Tudor that Paul the White Jew was mistaken for an Egyptian . . . grin

Moses skin turned "white" then turned back into the other flesh "what other flesh" (during the miracle of turning his skin leprous) . . . did Tudor not just talk about Isrealites being white . . . what other flesh can it be other than white . . .  grin

It is reported that the Roman Historian Tacitus - said and i quote that "Many assert that the Hebrews are an RACE OF ETHIOPIAN ORIGINS" shocked shocked holy shit did you just . . .  wow did you just try to tell Tudor there is historical evidence . . .  grin 

Samson - had locks in terms of his hair . . . hmm  wonder which kind of people have their hair in terms of locks . . . . grin

The Messiah was hidden in Egypt wen there was danger to His life . . .hmm does it make sense to hide a "White Jesus" amongst Egyptians . . . that would be so  lipsrsealed (or hard depending on if u are Tudor) . . . . grin

Ancient of Days is described to have wooly hair in the book of Daniel 7 verse 9. . . . .WTF  shocked did you just say  shocked  shocked oh Poo . . .Tudor is going to flip on your ass on this one . . .

Lamentation 5 chapter 10
"[color=#000099]Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine
". . . . holy shit did you just say skin as black as a oven . . . .Tudor is going to collapse oh . . , 

Lamentations Chapter 4

6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick

hmm . ,  . wat is the meaning of the word visage again . . . .  grin grin . . . .  shocked shocked HOLY SHIT ARE you trying to tell me that "Black Visage" means Black face . ,    grin grin

When Jacob about to be buried . . .the Canaanites (who themselves were black) mistaken mistook the procession (of the the people going to bury Jacob) for Egyptians (who are also black)  grin grin

Moses himself was mistaken for an Egyptian when he tried to rescue the daughters of the priest of Midian . . .  grin grin  . . . no u didn't just  shocked grin

It is even reported that there is a coin related to the Roman  Emperor Justinian the Great . . . the  shocked shocked wow thing is the the coin has an image (reported to be that of the Messiah) . . . shocked grin  . . . guess wat . . .the image had wooly hair again . . . now Tudor is going to collapse

Images of Isrealites with locks . . . according to Assyrian images of Isrealites . . .  grin grin . . Naaaa that cannot be possible that must probably be Bob Marley grin that have been transported back in time . . .

-----------------------------------------

[size=14pt]TUDOR YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^
more rants, crap and apologist nonsense. I can only count about three bible verses which i'll deal with later. Right now my free time is better served by the UEFA champions league.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tudór:

^^
more rants, crap and apologist nonsense. I can only count about three bible verses which i'll deal with later. Right now my free time is better served by the UEFA champions league.

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't want you to give an excuse of not having bible verses to use, hence i have taken the pains to help you list out the bible verses so that you can see and check for yourself . . .

And please i hope you are not going to give an excuse of not believing in the bible . . .now that biblical evidence has been given to you.

------------------------------------------
ABOUT PAUL

Paul - Mistaken for an Egyptian. . .grin . . . wow hold are you saying to Tudor that Paul the White Jew was mistaken for an Egyptian . . . grin

Acts Chapter 21

37 And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?

38 Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

ABOUT MOSES

Moses skin turned "white" then turned back into the other flesh "what other flesh" (during the miracle of turning his skin leprous) . . . did Tudor not just talk about Isrealites being white . . . what other flesh can it be other than white . . .  grin

Exodus Chapter 4

6 And יהוה said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

8 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.

Exodus Chapter 2

Moses himself was mistaken for an Egyptian when he rescue the daughters of the priest of Midian . . .  grin grin  . . . no u didn't just  shocked grin

17 And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock.

18 And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day?

19 And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.

20 And he said unto his daughters, And where is he? why is it that ye have left the man? call him, that he may eat bread.

------------------------------------------
ABOUT SAMSON

Samson - had locks in terms of his hair . . . hmm  wonder which kind of people have their hair in terms of locks . . . . grin

Numbers Chapter 6
1 And יהוה spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto יהוה:

3 He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

4 All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine tree, from the kernels even to the husk.

5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto יהוה, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.

6 All the days that he separateth himself unto יהוה he shall come at no dead body.

Judges Chapter 16
13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

ABOUT ISREALITES

Lamentation 5 chapter 10
"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine". . . . holy shit did you just say skin as black as a oven . . . .Tudor is going to collapse oh . . , 

Lamentations Chapter 4

6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick

hmm . ,  . wat is the meaning of the word visage again . . . .  grin grin . . . .  shocked shocked HOLY SHIT ARE you trying to tell me that "Black Visage" means Black face . ,    grin grin

When Jacob about to be buried . . .the Canaanites (who themselves were black) mistaken mistook the procession (of the the people going to bury Jacob) for Egyptians grin grin

Genesis Chapter 50

11 And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abel-mizraim, which is beyond Jordan.

12 And his sons did unto him according as he commanded them:

13 For his sons carried him into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

ABOUT THE MESSIAH

[color=#990000]
THE MESSIAH - "kinda black feet" + wooly hair. grin . . .i wonder which kind of people have wooly hair  cheesy

Revelation Chapter 1

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

The Messiah was hidden in Egypt wen there was danger to His life . . .hmm does it make sense to hide a "White Jesus" amongst Egyptians . . . that would be so  lipsrsealed (or hard depending on if u are Tudor) . . . . grin

Matthew Chapter 2

13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of יהוה appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of יהוה by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

ABOUT THE CREATOR

Ancient of Days is described to have wooly hair in the book of Daniel 7 verse 9. . . . .WTF  shocked did you just say  shocked  shocked oh Poo . . .Tudor is going to flip on your ass on this one . . .

Daniel Chapter 7

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

ABOUT ROMANS

It is even reported that there is a coin related to the Roman  Emperor Justinian the Great . . . the  shocked shocked wow thing is the the coin has an image (reported to be that of the Messiah) . . . shocked grin  . . . guess wat . . .the image had wooly hair again . . . now Tudor is going to collapse

It is reported that the Roman Historian Tacitus - said and i quote that "Many assert that the Hebrews are an RACE OF ETHIOPIAN ORIGINS" shocked shocked holy shit did you just . . .  wow did you just try to tell Tudor there is historical evidence . . .  grin 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT HOW COME AN ATHEIST IS FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL TO ENSURE THAT JESUS REMAINS WHITE . . .  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
I'd be debunking your ridiculous lies one after the other.
[Quote]
ABOUT MOSES
Moses skin turned "white" then turned back into the other flesh "what other flesh" (during the miracle of turning his skin leprous) . . . did Tudor not just talk about Isrealites being white . . . what other flesh can it be other than white[/quote]
the verse says moses' hand turned as white as snow. . . Every slowpoke on this planet knows if a white man stands beside a snowman, the snowman is still WHITER ANYDAY!

Let me educate you (and i've told you this before), the ancient israelites lived in a hot desert environment where there is seering heat they're bound to be much more tanned than the present day europeans but definately not negro. This is simple biology.

Moses' hand simply reverted to its original colour from 'snow white'. no human being on earth is physically as white as snow.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
I'd be debunking your ridiculous lies one after the other.
[Quote]
ABOUT MOSES
Moses skin turned "white" then turned back into the other flesh "what other flesh" (during the miracle of turning his skin leprous) . . . did Tudor not just talk about Isrealites being white . . . what other flesh can it be other than white[/quote]
the verse says moses' hand turned as white as snow. . . Every slowpoke on this planet knows if a white man stands beside a snowman, the snowman is still WHITER ANYDAY!

Let me educate you (and i've told you this before), the ancient israelites lived in a hot desert environment where there is seering heat they're bound to be much more tanned than the present day europeans but definately not negro. This is simple biology.

Moses' hand simply reverted to its original colour from 'snow white'. no human being on earth is physically as white as snow.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tudór:

I'd be debunking your ridiculous lies one after the other.the verse says moses' hand turned as white as snow. . . Every slowpoke on this planet knows if a white man stands beside a snowman, the snowman is still WHITER ANYDAY!

See this story and ludicrous rebuttal that he is providing . . . i give up on you . . . grin grin grin grin

Yea right Egyptians are also tanned . . . oh i forgot  . . .the black natives of Yemen are also tanned . . .  grin grin grin grin

Tudor don finish me  . . . . o o o o  . . . Western Brainwashing is really a bitch . . .  grin grin grin

In short Tudor is now officially the sole representative of the "White Tanned Jesus"

So after all your gragra and request for bible verses . . . tanning . . . is the best you can come up with . ,   you are simply not even worth my time and effort I GIVE UP . . .
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
ABOUT SAMSON
Samson - had locks in terms of his hair . . . hmm wonder which kind of people have their hair in terms of locks . . . . grin
Another ridiculous point. . .locks simply describes twisted strands of hair and EVERYbody with a hair strand can twist the damn thing! Sampson had long hair which he never cut, twisting them into locks probably helped make them easier to carry around especially in battle.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tudór:

Another ridiculous point. . .locks simply describes twisted strands of hair and EVERYbody with a hair strand can twist the damn thing! Sampson had long hair which he never cut, twisting them into locks probably helped make them easier to carry around especially in battle.

You are assuming he twisted them himself . . . the following bible verse shows why your statement is completely bollocks and hopelessly brainwashed . . .

SAMSON DID NOT TWIST HIS HAIR.
NEGROID HAIR NATURALLY TWISTS BY ITSELF WEN LEFT UNATTENDED . . . jeez what were you taught . . . which kind of human being is this Tudor sef . . .  grin grin grin grin grin . . .

how do i know Samson did not twist his hair . . . cus of the following bible verse . . .

Numbers Chapter 6
1 And יהוה spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto יהוה:

3 He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

4 All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine tree, from the kernels even to the husk.

5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto יהוה, he shall be holy, and shall[b] let [/b]the locks of the hair of his head grow.

6 All the days that he separateth himself unto יהוה he shall come at no dead body.

Tudor are you sure you still understand and read english properly or are you not able to see the bible verses that say he would let his hair grow into locks . . .THE BIBLE VERSE DID NOT SAY HE WOULD LOCK HIS HAIR . . .

Men Tudor wat you are saying just to ridiculous to even beleive it is coming from a Covenant University graduate . . .i feel like i should ban myself or something so as to avoid see your ridiculous replies and responses . . ,   undecided undecided undecided

----------------------

SAMSON IS NOT THE ONLY NAZARENE . . . .OTHER NAZARENE FOLLOW THE SAME RULES hence your excuse about twisting his locks cus of battle is so ridiculous its even unbelevieable . . . i can't even believe my eyes . . . oh my eyes . . . what the heck is Tudor saying and writing . . . oh my eyes . . .
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tudor please do not respond again . . .your response is driving me out of my mind . . .its so ridiculous I can't even bear it . . .again . . .

Please I take everything you respect beg you please stop the ridiculous responses . . . .
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
grin grin grin It does not diminish your ego for you to use the phrase "I DO NOT KNOW" once in a while . . . your ridiculous responses are driving me out of my mind . . . please stop . . .ABEG
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by ebonyz: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
@post
I cant shout grin grin
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
ABOUT ISREALITES
Lamentation 5 chapter 10
"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine". .
7[b] Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
[/b]
1. Its funny how you didn't highlight the place it talkes about nazarenes being white as milk and snow. . .(clearly a figure of speech which you've acknowledged)

2. I wonder where you get your translations from, in my bible its translated as "hot as oven" rather than "black as oven".
8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick[/color].
This statement is clearly a metaphor trying to describe the severity famine and its effects. Its kinda like saying someone is "green" with jealousy or "red" with anger it doesnt literaly mean his face is actually green does it?
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2009
Tudór:

1. Its funny how you didn't highlight the place it talkes about nazarenes being white as milk and snow. . .(clearly a figure of speech which you've acknowledged)

2. I wonder where you get your translations from, in my bible its translated as "hot as oven" rather than "black as oven".This statement is clearly a metaphor trying to describe the severity famine and its effects. Its kinda like saying someone is "green" with jealousy or "red" with anger it doesnt literaly mean his face is actually green does it?

Tudor please i take everything beg you . . .stop the ludicrous statements. . .
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2009
Tudór:

2. I wonder where you get your translations from, in my bible its translated as "hot as oven" rather than "black as oven".This statement is clearly a metaphor trying to describe the severity famine and its effects. Its kinda like saying someone is "green" with jealousy or "red" with anger it doesnt literaly mean his face is actually green does it?

Wow so you have a bible . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . by the way I am using:

RNKJV and KJV

Visage is not a metaphor . . . visage is another word for FACE. . .
Skin is not a metaphor nor a figure of speech. . . it means SKIN. . .

Notice how ridiculous your responses . . .you asked me to provide bible verses yet in response you are only using your own opinion to decide which is true and which is not true . . . HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT. . . You refused to accept my opinion but insisted on bible verses . . . then after giving you bible verses you then are trying to use your own own opinion as rebuttal . . . MEN ITS EVEN EMBARRASING TO READ YOUR RESPONSES . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Men this is really beyond ridiculous . . . TUDOR abeg just keep quiet and continue secretly worshipping your "White Tanned Jesus"

Seriously speaking i can't take your ridiculous statements again . . . so please just bloody stop responding . . . and go your way . . . it makes us me look bad by merely entertaining your ridiculous responses . . .
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2009
@TUDOR

For once in your life . . . admit that you do not know instead of saying ridiculous things . . . grin grin grin It does not diminish your ego for you to use the phrase "I DO NOT KNOW" once in a while . . . your ridiculous responses are driving me out of my mind . . . please stop . . .ABEG
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2009
ABOUT THE MESSIAH
[color=#990000]
THE MESSIAH - "kinda black feet" + wooly hair. ; . . .i wonder which kind of people have wooly hair
BS!

Hair texture isn't exclusive to any one single race. There are negro aborigenes in australia who've got blonde hair, south asians with black skin but european type of hair. Even some arabs in the middle east have got a kind of wooly hair. . Nothing new here.

Revelation Chapter 1
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Another clear case of comparism. . .could it be any more clear?
It says his hair was as WHITE AS WOOL! The specific characteristic of wool is well stated and its the WHITE colour not short curly nature like you're dishonestly trying to claim.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 1:09am On Nov 25, 2009

The Messiah was hidden in Egypt wen there was danger to His life . . .hmm does it make sense to hide a "White Jesus" amongst Egyptians . . . that would be so lipsrsealed (or hard depending on if u are Tudor) . . . .
How sad! You make it sound like jesus and his family would have been the ONLY jews in egypt. . .they were probably in their thousands, either there for economic or personal purposes.

The "messiah" per se didn't go and "hide" in egypt rather they FLED to egypt. Herod didn't know who the so called messiah was and decided to kill all the kids. Jesus fled to egypt and i'm sure if herod knew it he'd have sent soldiers to egypt and they would have found jesus with ease coz he'd be living in a jewish community right there and all jewish children smothered.

Even in the 21st century if I wanted to kill the black naija messiah and I have no idea who or where his parents are, were he to flee to the US or UK i'd still NEVER find him coz i dn't know who the damn hell he is. . .simple!
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 1:16am On Nov 25, 2009
ABOUT THE CREATOR

Ancient of Days is described to have wooly hair in the book of Daniel 7 verse 9. . . . .

Daniel Chapter 7

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
Wait a goddamn moment. . . . God is a NEGRO too? shocked shocked

wetin I no go hear from this crazy heads. . . .haba!
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 1:29am On Nov 25, 2009
ABOUT ROMANS

It is even reported [/b]that there is a coin related to the Roman Emperor [b]Justinian the Great . . . the shocked shocked wow thing is the the coin has an image (reported to be that of the Messiah) . . . shocked grin . . . guess wat . . .the image had wooly hair

Reported by who? Your lunatic and delusional friends?

Provide reputable sources as well as recognised reviews of the said "report".

It is reported that the Roman Historian Tacitus - said and i quote that "Many assert that the Hebrews are an RACE OF ETHIOPIAN ORIGINS" [size=7pt] shocked shocked holy shit did you just . . . wow did you just try to tell Tudor there is historical evidence . . . grin
Source please? Since according to you "historical evidence" exists pls show me archeological records that show the jews to be negro. . . .surely they are out there aren't they?

So far all you've done is twist the scriptures to support your view. Try again abeg.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2009
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO TUDOR
-----------------------------------------------------

According to Tudor, the following people with "Black skin" and "Afros"  (aka Ancient Isrealites) are actually not black . . . instead they are a group of "Tanned White Men" . . .

grin grin grin grin

Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by No2Atheism(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2009
@Tudor

while you are swirling around in your self-deception (cus that is what it is exactly considerin that you have been exposed to the truth already) . . . do yourself a favour and read up on the following group of present day African people . . .

- Lemba (of South Africa)

For example . . .genetic reports say that the Lemba have a very very legitimate claim to being called an Isrealite compared to even other so called people that are claiming to be Isrealites. . .

grin (wow did you just try to use science to support your statement again . . .you better not let Tudor catch you using logic and science and historical and biblical evidencegrin  cus according to the Gospel of Tudor, all that do not matter what matters is what Tudor thinks . . .

shocked HOW DARE THE LEMBA PEOPLE, . . . . grin . . . do they not know Tudor  . . .  grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - - - ONE QUESTION THAT I STILL NEED TO ANSWER AS REGARDS THE LEMBA IS THAT: HAVE THEY ALWAYS BEEN BLACK OR DID THEY JUST MIX WITH THE BLACK POPULATION  OF AFRICA - - - -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Tudor really is one of a kind of atheist . ,  Men . . . i have never seen an atheist that is this unsure of what he or she beleives and accepts as fact . . .one minute you are an atheist . . .  the next minute you are defending tooth and nail that Ancient Isrealites were "Tanned White" people . . .

Brainwashing is really a bad thing to happen to an african . . .  grin
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2009
No2Atheism:

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO TUDOR
-----------------------------------------------------

According to Tudor, the following people with "Black skin" and "Afros" (aka Ancient Isrealites) are actually not black . . . instead they are a group of "Tanned White Men" . . .

Black skin and afros according to who? What you read and misinterpreted in a few verses?

Its really curious why you've provided no concrete evidence apart from quoting the scriptures out of context. . .why is this, is it because you're a pathetic LIAR?

I repeat, ancient jews were NEVER negro, rather they'd be classified as caucasoid and they'd have a darker shade to their skin than an european caucasoid due to the extreme desert heat in ancient israel, its simply an adaptive mechanism to the environment proven true by science. Eat your heart out!
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Nellychari: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2009
It is good to have an identity in life but many don't know about this. The man is a role model. Try to create your own identity and stop criticizing people. Be an actor in life not a commentator. I guess you are one of this mad atheists.
Re: Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? by Tudor6(f): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2009
No2Atheism:
do yourself a favour and read up on the following group of present day African people . . .

- Lemba (of South Africa)

For example . . .[b]genetic reports say that the Lemba have a very very legitimate claim to being called an Isrealite compared to even other so called people that are claim to be israelites
More BS!
Is it the same way there are so called "genetic reports" claim the IGBO's have a very very genetic claim to be israelites? I laugh in hebrew, arabic and in king james version! grin grin

Every lunatic these days dons a lab coat and claim to be a geneticist using pseudo science to prove anything from ancient igbos in onitsha being telepathic to levitating mini gods (Prof. Catherine Acholonu).

Dude, this is science, you don't just wake up one morning and publish what the "creator" told you at night and call it science.
Processes are involved. Where are the peer-reviewed articles or papers vetted by leading scientists to support this claim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football / Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer? / How Old Was Mary When She Had Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.