Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS (50577 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Emassive(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
2.5B Ngn.... Half of Buhari's feeding budget aat Aso Rock in 1year besides feeding allowances ...
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
came to chek name am nt supprise.. na dem the hardworking people over to u NCAN
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by buffalowings: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
teetee12:
NCAN

Thou shall not proclaim our association in vain

Warn yaself

3 Likes

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by bejick(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
larion:

Really

You will be amazed at how highly trained and equipped this security agencies are.

Maybe not all, but a few of dem are not match for even the smartest criminal who is untrained.

From the police to NDLEA to customs, "some" of them are very well trained, forget the ones you see outside asking for 20naira, even some of those ones are trained.

I have been taken to the inner room of NDLEA one at MMA for screening during one of my trips out, and I marvelled at the equipments there, so brother, don't try it thinking they are not smart.

They have underground intelligence and this is part of their tools

wheredemdey:
Someone ratted out these guys.... There is absolutely no way the grossly incompetent Nigerian security agencies would have known that drugs were hidden in those objects.... It's not possible.

Moral of the story is that we should all be mindful of in-house enemies.... People that pretend they are our friends and family but will be the first to rat us out.

That's all

you said it all, in-house osu imi

1 Like

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Charly68: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
First class couriers . Cool off in prison yard.

1 Like

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
ijebuloaded:

Name Checker Association of Nigeria
Of which i too am an honorable member grin
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by macaranta(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Such a huge sum... angry
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by downwater: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
See them ibo boys
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by calabardick(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olukokosir:
Azuka Emmanuel (55)
and Ndubuisi Okafor (23), with drugs worth over N2.5 billion
in Cross River State.

Ova to yu NCAN

Please what is NCAN
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by sekem: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Everything about narcotics, leave it to them.

No wonder Igbo is also called Igbo.

Ndi ala! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Chukazu: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buhari seriously need to understudy the current Philippines president, Rodrigo Duterte's war on drugs.. the guy is killing drug dealers with iron fist.
our law is too lenient on trafficking

1 Like

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by summerflame(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
I knew it, it can never be the arewas, we afonjas don't do drugs.

I hail thee, my hardworking Ugandan jews brother from another tribe.. What a cursed Biafra generation.

Their ancestor Ojuwkwu started it all though.

Nnamdi Kanu, R.I.P in kuje prison in advance.

Report your location, over to the Name checks association of Nairaland, Afonjas Divisional Headquarte

1 Like

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
i dey here dey hustle my wife say i no sabi angry angry dem say my mates don they ride big big cars.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why me sef no lucky become the big baron...
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by consultancy: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cadamlk:
See packaging grin That one in Golden Morn pack,how did they do it? shocked
there are sniffer dogs trained to detect such hard drugs, no matter how u conceal them

1 Like

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by jozee8: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Some are not happy that these guys are caught, from what am reading thus far. A very long way to go indeed! either somebody gave them out or they were ratted out or what ever slangs u choose to use, is that a legit business?
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by CHYMZZY(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
wheredemdey:
Someone ratted out these guys.... There is absolutely no way the grossly incompetent Nigerian security agencies would have known that drugs were hidden in those objects.... It's not possible.

Moral of the story is that we should all be mindful of in-house enemies.... People that pretend they are our friends and family but will be the first to rat us out.

That's all
you wey knw!
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by rabex123(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
the recession is biting harder

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by CHYMZZY(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dnuel:
Stop drugs today.
Check my signature and learn how to make money online.
you don enter 1chance with this your signature. Better check reviews b4 hustlin' 4 some 1.. My 1ounce.
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by notoriousbabe: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
The usual suspects from the flat heads kingdom grin
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by notoriousbabe: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
calabardick:

Please what is NCAN
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by BestJay(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmmmmm,
people are really taking drugs, whaaaaat....
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by rabzy01: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
As usual.

Azuka Emmanuel
and Ndubuisi Okafor

Not surprised. undecided undecided

Permanent Member, NCAN.
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Freelancer2015(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Am just wondering what will happen to those drugs. Will they be burnt....huge money, huge temptation.
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by millhouse: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
hehehhee...them NDLEA officials for show the faces of the officers wey burst na...abi dem dey fear ?
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by KBrown: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
wheredemdey:

So, you are not happy that they were found out. I won't be surprised if you are a drug peddler too.

That's all
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na the same people.
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by calabardick(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
notoriousbabe:
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
hahahahahahahaa
please who is their president and where is their office? I'm interested cool
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by ExplicitContent: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
I swear Those NDLEA guys the use Jarszz,,,, trust!!!! Dam!!!

I know Wah am saying mehn
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
wheredemdey:

That's all

I dey 1 side dey suspect u nigga cool

Moral of story is that don't engage in activities that could lead u to jail whether dem rat u out or or u kobba ursef
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
CHYMZZY:

you don enter 1chance with this your signature.
Better check reviews b4 hustlin' 4 some 1..
My 1ounce.

What?
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by fortunechy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
isnt a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.