Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69707 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by horlak(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
The Military and members of tje Shia groups clashed in Funtua, Katsina state during the Ashuraa procession of the group. Many lives have been lost.

NB: I am eye witness as I'm on standy as a member of Nigerian Red Cross Society deployed to rescue the wounded.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by horlak(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
More pics

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by sarrki(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
FG pls handle this case matured

We have enough to contend with already

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Abeymills(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Honestly dis is wrong

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by falcon01: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
oboi i here the story oo but i think they were planning something illegal that's why they attacked hem

modified
note that this set of people are full of blasphemy, they abuse the prophet his wife and his companions apart from one they call Ali they believe he is the one who is supposed to be the prophet. How can you talk abuse the prophet and leave in peace??many Muslims prefer Christians to them because a Christian man does not claim he worship your God and start abusing your prophet.

7 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by mazifrankmore: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ride on bubu Kill them all!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by einst3in: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Freedom of religion? Troublesome youths? Army and the use of maximum force?

27 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by jimi4us: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
ICC should please come and hang Buhari now, before it will be late.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by horlak(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
More Pics

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmmmm! What is all these naaa?

Too much blood every where you go!

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Sweetle(f): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
See what the military has become under this wicked man buhari.

They go about shooting and killing Nigerians as they like.

Sad!

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Luckylife(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nobody have the right to killing protesters ! Africa specially Nigerian government must respect the sanctity of lives . If boko haram kill and destroyed lives and property while government agencies set primarily to protect lives in all situation must respect human lives . It a doom country where security direct or indirect actions lead to lost of lives of it citizens.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by ERockson: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
International community should call PMB to order because this is nothing but genocide. But what surprises me about Shias in Nigeria is their deliberate blindness and ignorance to who their real enemy is. Regardless of this revelation they will still burn Israel and the American flags in protest.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Atmmachine(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha

Buhari keep up the good work

I wish Buhari will rule Nigeria for 70 years

Una never see anything

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TuEase: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
May God help his people. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Felaak47(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by neocortex: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is a massacre not a clash.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
This what you get when you claim to be above the law.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Vikkie14: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is how Boko Haram started then. Use of force, then protest, then killing, then ARMED uprising.
Now, consider the same pattern in this Shia/shiite saga. These people will SURELY become the next Terrorist group in Nigeria.... Iran will sponsor these people to destabilized Nigeria.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by delzbaba(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
They don't vote...but it doesn't mean they deserve to die tho.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by agboskipool(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
These is bad
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na person brain dey for ground like dat?

*faints*

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by edoboy33(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
I sight lala

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by undecidedYoruba: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am not a Sunni Neither am I a Shiite ........

But honestly this is so wrong and should be condemned by all cry cry

The Shiites should be allowed to exercise their right to freedom of worship....Being in the Sunni controlled armed forces should not be used as an opportunity to unleash and exterminate others.

Muslims love your selves.....emulate the Christians that have more than a thousand denominations

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Shiitposter: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why soo much paparazi on that dead soldier?

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by amdoyin82(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Killing will not solve the solution o buhari..we have had enof in the hands of boko haram.. Nigeria army and the federal government shud tread gently

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by gabicon: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
We need to adopt better conflict resolution techniques. we cant keep on wasting lives daily in the name of religion.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by lastmessenger: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Some guysJust died for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Jeel: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
ahhh
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by tempex88(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chai!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.