Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69706 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by abdulkayus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
9ijaprince:
The funny thing is that all these people voted for buhari.

u are spewin thrash.FYI, dis ppl dont even vote and they hate PMB
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by deliveryboy: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm not a GEJ fan and I was against his return to office in 2015 but there are certain things the gentleman would not do/support as a president, this is really awful, as if the economic hardship is not enough,

6 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by yjgm(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Heard it was a stampede that led to the deaths

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by jossy4joseph(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
They should not complain oooo they all voted en masse for Buhari. They should enjoy the fight while it last. He who laugh last laugh best.

7 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Saintp(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Originalsly:
Protest... peaceful or violent.... the army has no business in civilian matters... it is a police matter. Why was the army involved?.... they do what they are trained to do.... shoot to kill... not conflict resolution or try to make peace or negotiate.

The army is now the new police in Nigeria. The police has been reduced to vigilante. The truth is that Nigerian army has killed more Nigerians that they have killed external enemies against the country that they were meant to fight in the first place.

11 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

At least it's not Gej.... . If it were, you'll hear all sort of people shouting. Soyinka called Gej, Nebuchadnezzer. I wonder what he'll say about this.

6 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheFreeOne: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shebi I talk am.

We have bloodthirsty demons at the helm of affairs.

How long will the international community kept quiet whilst this government continue these massacres unabated

5 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by kabrud: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

Sunni Salfist muslim speaking. Whatever happened to freedom of Religion? Islam wants to rule, yet Islam wants one denomination, while Christendom has several of us, even Jewish Christians, did we kill anyone.

Your mate day Islamic State, you day here day praise buhari way confusion day worry, you go explain later to me when they hang buhari in The Hague if freedom of Speech, or Freedom of Religion is prohibited. You don't know governance, let us school you. We run a democratic system of Government not Sunni Salafist Jihadist and Sharia method of government.
And freedom of religion includes blatant disobedience to constituted authority I guess. Name one of the advanced countries in which some groups challenge the authority without being properly handled by security agencies. If these security agencies decide to stop working for even one day, people like u can't even come online to type these trash. Had it been they were allowed to do as they wish, these things will still come online and be comparing the action of the security agencies against the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Greataausim(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Now, i believe i said somethings about this shi'ette yesterday here.....
You can qoute me wrong but from my best observations so far.... Now the nigerian army hav kick start the fights. Bcoz alot of damages has been caused to this group so far. It is the right time for nigerian securities agency to corktail this mess. Now the ordinary northern and southern kaduna and kastina state indigen will suffer for this. Bcoz i know how muhammed yusuf was killed in maiduguri the bokoharam leader. Take a look at how our brothers and sisters are been killed on a daily basic in the north-eastern parts of the country.
This what you got from a country been rule by a confusionist....
May God save this country nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
ogene007:

Nigeria is officially under a tyrannical regime. People were warned but they did not listen. Tyranny is a far worse evil than the evil of corruption. The world has not forgotten the likes of Hitler, Idi-Amin, Mussolini etc. I am consoled by the fact that there will obviously be a day of reckoning. What a burden of a legacy that this man wants to leave for his children. There definitely will never be peace for the wicked and for those who go about using state institutions to shed innocent blood. The day of reckoning shall surely come for this despot and it shall not delay.

Nigerians are very difficult people , we are not riped for democracy . These useless set of people should conduct a peaceful protest for something meaningful not a bloody and violent protest. Our military are not animals , the violent sect must have triggered the whole scenario. Meanwhile pmb should quickly do the needful to el zakasky to avert more problems.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
yjgm:
Heard it was a stamped that led to the deaths

yeah!! ...... stampede also popped out someone's brain from his skull?

.......if i slap u..... u go slap d person wey u hear frm..... cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Whytelyon(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

And freedom of religion includes blatant disobedience to constituted authority I guess. Name one of the advanced countries in which some groups challenge the authority without being properly handled by security agencies. If these security agencies decide to stop working for even one day, people like u can't even come online to type these trash. Had it been they were allowed to do as they wish, these things will still come online and be comparing the action of the security agencies against the Igbos.

Wetin you day talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Smooyis:
This is really too bad. The police should have been the one responding to issues like this. I am tired and sick of a nation without vision. We can make it work if we wish to, but some elements are just constituting themselves in the wheel of progress.

We need a state police ASAP.

Na now una know say police be ya friend.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by asid(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
horlak:
More pics
I would how you say you are a first hand witness, you post pictures, and create a post with a caption "Military and Shia members clash" without any proper information of what came about the clash; the next thing majority of posters automatically see your post to be a Military's assault, tossing blames as they see fit, without taking the time to ask the right questions.

As much as we want to post information, I employ we do not out of excitement(which at times breeds misinformation) but for the real sake of enlightenment, so we can ponder intellectually.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Whytelyon(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
abdulkayus:

u are spewin thrash.FYI, dis ppl dont even vote and they hate PMB

Why do they hate PMB

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by greatermax77(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
ICC SURELY LOADING FOR PMB. THIS CARELESS WASTE OF HUMAN LIVES IN THIS GOVT HAS REACH ALARMING HEIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Whytelyon(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
asid:

I would how you say you are a first hand witness, you post pictures, and create a post with a caption "Military and Shia members clash" without any proper information of what came about the clash; the next thing majority of posters automatically see your post to be a Military's assault, tossing blames as they see fit, without taking the time to ask the right questions.

As much as we want to post information, I employ we do not out of excitement(which at times breeds misinformation) but for the real sake of enlightenment, so we can ponder intellectually.

If you don't have arms, I point a gun at you, what would be the first thing that would come into your head?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

Sunni Salfist muslim speaking. Whatever happened to freedom of Religion? Islam wants to rule, yet Islam wants one denomination, while Christendom has several of us, even Jewish Christians, did we kill anyone.

Your mate day Islamic State, you day here day praise buhari way confusion day worry, you go explain later to me when they hang buhari in The Hague if freedom of Speech, or Freedom of Religion is prohibited. You don't know governance, let us school you. We run a democratic system of Government not Sunni Salafist Jihadist and Sharia method of government.

Go to the northern states and ask around the operation of this useless group maybe you will stop running your smelling mouth.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by ajasbaba(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
BUT THIS VERY BAD,

NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO VIEW IT.

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
See Wat Stubborness has caused dem now

Inasmuch as we all condem d Killin

Some ppl re talkin of right 2 worship, which religion denied oda ppl dia right 2 movement? dey carried out dia procession in in complete disregard 2 law dat govern d state, some re callin buhari Wat has Buhari got 2 do wit dis it's a state matter & d governor has place a ban on all activities of shite in dat state so y sendin ur ppl out 2 defiled d order of a governor. the best shld ve be 2 settle dia disagreement wit d gov b4 embarking on any procession. Even d Muslim community do nt recognised dem. I hope dia followers will learn because dey re d 1 dat losses @ d end of d day. & I hope d government find a better way 2 settle dis without bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by bishop4life(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Now this is AUTOCRACY IN DEMOCRACY !!!

And to even call this a clash is injustice. I mean how can a rat clash with a lion?

This is "MASSACRE"!!!

If at all united nation should watch and this go on, how dare they talk human right?

I refuse to accept Nigeria is a country.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by ziccoit: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Shiats don't vote. They don't believe in democracy.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:
Well done... Jack Reacher
Is that my name? cool finally someone speaks my language!
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by asamaigho(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
I strongly condemn dis action by the govt.
Too brutish for peacefull protesters.

I think these shia muslims should EMULATE OUR BIAFRAN BROTHERS WHO NOW SIT AT HOME AS A FORM OF PROTEST INSTEAD OF ENDANGERING THEIR LIVES IN THE PRESENCE OF THESE EVIL NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is Buhari mad or what? Why killing his kingsmen like chickens in the name of Shia and sunni rivalry?

#istandwithshiamuslims

5 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Originalsly: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Saintp:

The army is now the new police in Nigeria. The police has been reduced to vigilante. The truth is that Nigerian army has killed more Nigerians .
This is exactly what is happening...but we don't realize it... cheering for them.. shouting kill them all.... when almost all they be killing are us..civilians. We are our greatest enemy.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by AFRICQA(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:
Why soo much paparazi on that dead soldier?

Bros, That's not a soldier!!

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Rilwayne001: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
This country was bad before Buhari assumed power. And instead of what we expected from bad to good, what we are getting is not just worst but WORSE.

Matters like this should have been settled amicably in the first in the first place to prevent another boko-harams, but because of our certificateless dullard, everything has to be done by force - in his own way.

FG made a mistake in the first place and yet they are not correcting it, rather they won't stop fueling it.

Nawao angry cry

RIP to dead

5 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
deliveryboy:
I'm not a GEJ fan and I was against his return to office in 2015 but there are certain things the gentleman would not do/support as a president, this is really awful, as if the economic hardship is not enough,

This is something the regular zombie will never admit. Is this not tantamount to war crime ? When Gej was fighting bokoharam, people accused him of genocide.
Now, Buhari is killing innocent people and yet no human rights activist has condemned his actions. The likes of Bakare and Soyinka are quiet as if nothing bad has happened. Some zombies here will be hailing the brutality of the soldiers. Under Buhari's administration, more innocent people have been killed by the soldiers. (I'm not including the herdsmen attack. ). We have problems in our hands.

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Andesco(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Atmmachine:
Hahahahahahahahaha

Buhari keep up the good work

I wish Buhari will rule Nigeria for 70 years

Una never see anything
U laugh at other people's grieve. Don't worry it will come to you someday and they will equally laugh at u too.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by greatness22(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kai, person brain don fall.

I served at Funtua, (2014/2015) you can hardly differentiate their celebration from their violent protest. When the tyrant won the election, the number of people that where brought to the cemetery that day was too much because of their reckless way of celebrating. I was just viewing them from Government day secondary school which is very close to the cemetery.

Anyway, this is sad. May their soul find rest.

6 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by mallam2016: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
In as much as it is not accepted the state government had banned any street protests especially that of IYMN, you cannot keep challenging the government and go away with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.