Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69763 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Saicology212: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
ERockson:
International community should call PMB to order because this is nothing but genocide. But what surprises me about Shias in Nigeria is their deliberate blindness and ignorance to who their real enemy is. Regardless of this revelation they will still burn Israel and the American flags in protest.

It amazes me when people called GEJ "weak" for not taking on the Islamic fundamentalists and militants.
As an astute individual, the huge public outcry that would have followed in the event of an incident such as was recorded today would have derailed his government.
Sadly, members of the opposition that hold sway today would have gladly labelled any intensified military action as GENOCIDE. The wise man that he is, GEJ gladly conceded defeat so that they an be dealt with by one of their own.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

My opinion is the army is harsher on these Muslims than they should be, this is the kind of pictures I want to see from Niger Delta, every terrorist deserves the same treatment, every saboteurs, paid or otherwise deserves this kind of treatment

But I browsed the story, no writeup just military and some people clashed

I'd rather wait for the official statement and account of events people already said the protesters had guns I'm sure army will come up with another video to vindicate their action
You actually believe that Shiites went on a procession with guns? Bro, haba now embarassed

This government seems to think that any dissenting voices must be crushed with brute force and this is unacceptable in a democracy.

We should not cheer these guys when they violate international and local laws all in a bid to satisfy the man at the helm of affairs.

If you still think that Buhari's hand, willingly or inadvertently, isn't in all these then we need not have any further discourse please.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TruthisGOD: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
worlexy:
They are clashing with the Army not because they are of different sect or believe but because they always act as if they are above the law, they dont obey the laws of the land because they believe their own law is superior. I learnt they used to block the whole highway when they are doing their procession, also despite the fact that Kaduna state govt has banned street protest/procession, these people still went ahead with it, don't you see that as a form of challenge? I'm totally against the unprofessional way the Army is handling the situation, but those peoplel too should try and be law abiding
Is El Rufia Mr president? Is kaduna now Kastina? Some of you guys are demonic

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by tomzman: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
These fools never learn
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by billyG(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
ERockson:
International community should call PMB to order because this is nothing but genocide. But what surprises me about Shias in Nigeria is their deliberate blindness and ignorance to who their real enemy is. Regardless of this revelation they will still burn Israel and the American flags in protest.
mumu na buhari kill them?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by borntosuccess(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
very simple enjoy d change u voted for

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by globe16: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
billyG:

mumu na buhari kill them?
na your fada kill them?

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
We are in a democracy where rule of law and the constitution is supreme.

Word of mouth never suffices to outlaw any group and this is why El Rufai ensured the speedy passage of the bill into law in Kaduna state. Hence, whatever the police or army do, they will be backed by the law.

You nothing about anything obviously undecided

Democracy now gives room for anybody to violate his orders because it's yet to be signed to law ?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
when d army are done with dese guys., they conduct themselves peacefully
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
You actually believe that Shiites went on a procession with guns? Bro, haba now embarassed

This government seems to think that any dissenting voices must be crushed with brute force and this is unacceptable in a democracy.

We should not cheer these guys when they violate international and local laws all in a bid to satisfy the man at the helm of affairs.

If you still think that Buhari's hand, willingly or inadvertently, isn't in all these then we need not have any further discourse please.

Who says shiite members don't move around with guns ? There are certain things you don't know about them ... Have you seen them on parade before ? Have you witnessed any of their movement ?

Talk less bro.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by CSTR2: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
/

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Who says shiite members don't move around with guns ? There are certain things you don't know about them ... Have you seen them on parade before ? Have you witnessed any of their movement ?

Talk less bro.
Lol. Enough of the bullshit already!

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Flamezreal(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
omoiyalayi:
See Wat Stubborness has caused dem now

Inasmuch as we all condem d Killin

Some ppl re talkin of right 2 worship, which religion denied oda ppl dia right 2 movement? dey carried out dia procession in in complete disregard 2 law dat govern d state, some re callin buhari Wat has Buhari got 2 do wit dis it's a state matter & d governor has place a ban on all activities of shite in dat state so y sendin ur ppl out 2 defiled d order of a governor. the best shld ve be 2 settle dia disagreement wit d gov b4 embarking on any procession. Even d Muslim community do nt recognised dem. I hope dia followers will learn because dey re d 1 dat losses @ d end of d day. & I hope d government find a better way 2 settle dis without bloodshed.
if you people are justifying these killings as a result of obstruction of right to movement by the shites that means thousands of Muslims should be killed every Friday while observing jumat because the federal highways in northern Nigeria and some part of southwest are usually blocked during this period .

5 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Lol. Enough of the bullshit already!

Better!
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by pedrilo: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Using NA to prosecute religious war so wrong of PMB
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by azerbaijanbase: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

[size=40pt] Buhari has no right whatsoever, howsoever, any ever to instruct his army to point even a finger at someone, if he kills everything, everyone,how would he pay his soldiers when there is no one to protect, na leave he wan protect? Even with the killing of my christian brothers, we didn't make noise, we kept peace, now it's your own Islamic brothers, body come day bite una, wetin you come day support na religion, wetin concern us with your whatever, stop killing people and Islam should let peace reign. A war if 1490 years since evolution of Quran should be Averted. Una no day open una eye,understand say na new world we day? What's wrong with you?[/size]
bros wadup
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Democracy now gives room for anybody to violate his orders because it's yet to be signed to law ?
Seems you're about 18 or so...

Which orders? Only the police can ban potential processions on the basis that it could constitute a breach of public order.

FYI, no governor can just say anything and it becomes an order to be followed. Do you even know how a democracy works? I doubt you do...

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by ArodewilliamsT: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mumuharii till 8923!

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
It was avoidable and uncalled for, too much transgression in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nigerian government bust cooking up another insurgency, una well done oo. Bubu is an old man, he is supposed to be wiser than this.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by CSTR2: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
/

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
y can't they take all this heat and fire power to bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by CSTR2: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
/

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Seems you're about 18 or so...

Which orders? Only the police can ban potential processions on the basis that it could constitute a breach of public order.

FYI, no governor can just say anything and it becomes an order to be followed. Do you even know how a democracy works? I doubt you do...

I can see you are in for silly argument ... Justifying violent protest which violate the orders of a governor makes no sense to me . For instance thursday sanitation in some states are not in anyway signed into law , yet people obey the order.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

I can see you are in for silly argument ... Justifying violent protest which violate the orders of a governor makes no sense to me . For instance thursday sanitation in some states are not in anyway signed into law , yet people obey the order.

Okay, knock yourself out kid.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Too much bloodshed since this govt came into power. Hope is not a curseoooo.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Okay, knock yourself out kid.

Ciao.

Better super kid !
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by engrchykae(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
this is why I don't pity soldiers when nemesis catches up with them.
tomorrow,a sycophant will post a story of how a fallen zero died fighing for what he don't know.
our armed forces seems to be the most dumb and insensitive in the known world.
bunch of retards that cant produce ordinary uniform and bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheFreeOne: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
muteeu:
u guy understood what really happen.. many pp just comment against Muhammad buhari for god sake.. these pp claim supremacy after Nigeria government. besides, shai is not Muslim at all, they just claim Islam. they av other faith and belief other than Islam sent through Muhammad (saw).

Even if they are herbalists, atheists or whatever does that gave soldiers the right to kill them at will? And who confers some yeye rights on Sunnis to claim their prophet is the only one with right way to worship

You guys don't understand the danger that jihadist of a president with his local and foreign supporters are pushing the country into. I hope whatever is necessary should be done before he tilts Nigeria over the precipice.

A mistake of dumb ass cattle herdsman foisted on Nigerians by idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by josite: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Naira mutants shown Nigeria is not Iran. I congratulate El rufai.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Better super kid !
K.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Iceberg3: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

My opinion is the army is harsher on these Muslims than they should be, this is the kind of pictures I want to see from Niger Delta, every terrorist deserves the same treatment, every saboteurs, paid or otherwise deserves this kind of treatment

But I browsed the story, no writeup just military and some people clashed

I'd rather wait for the official statement and account of events people already said the protesters had guns I'm sure army will come up with another video to vindicate their action
as tho ur warped opinion matters anything.. As they wished for others,so shall it be unto them..the gallant nigerian army/air4ce even navy and mopol should kill them all...i say KILL THEM ALL..Kudos to the gallant soldier bois,send the bastards to their 70 virgins in waiting in aljanahjagbanjantis....
Gud job to the naija army,anybagga that constitutes a threat to national peace,blow his/her/its/their bloody brainwashed heads and brains up...sai baba. grin grin
anybody that gat a problem with that shud go to ozumba mbadiwe,lagoon de there.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.