Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) (33455 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by ellovee(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Under previous administration, Nigerians were [size=17pt]good people, great nation. [/size] but under present administration, Nigerians are corrupt people, corrupt nation.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Roman83:
SO we have human right defenders in Nigeria and human being re been massacre in kaduna cos of there religious belief and nobody is saying anything even the once vibrant human right have all sold there conscious and have all gone cold.bad for ma country

99% of all these so called human organisations are scams, if their cause was genuine why would you pay people to protest? The scam (or business) is to make a name for yourself by hijacking a cause, paying street urchins to protest (the investment) and hope that government will settle you with some contract or political post ( the reward). Daniel Kanu of YEAA (million man march) was the originator of rent-a-crowd in the late 1990s. This is straight out of Daniel Kanu's playbook. It's the model unscrupulous hustlers have been copying since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kanu

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by deb(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
GoodofNaija:
This is the kind of protest we want!

Keep it up! angry

Yes, balance protest and not some paid eidiots called youth "protesting" in defence of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
GoodofNaija:
This is the kind of protest we want!

Keep it up! angry
I no See anybody, na cardboard i see.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
lipsrsealed okay
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by shinel(f): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
AndreB:
Arranged protest... can you see that all the placards are written in the same handwriting?

The only one on the forum with eagle eye, you should be a detective.

Arranged campaign, APC and Scam are like...
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
So after protest, what next?
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
people are starting to wise up and wake up from their sleep . therealestguy will not like this thread ooooo. he hates people who fight corruption grin grin

lets change that niggas name to themostcorruptguy. he is no longer therealestguy
K.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by edebemba(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Shey na like dis we go dey dey..
I wonder o. Nigeria don de tire person. Everyday one group go shout, the next day another go scream. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by sukkot: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
K.

hehehe but seriously bros lets dialogue. i need to know all the evils done by buhari maybe i can have a change of heart and be on your side. so i need you to inform me. i am ignorant of the evils so it is your job to tell me , if you truly believe he is an evil man
<<< NEEDS YA IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by xtivin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
I c another dino at the making..If na before na dino for kari dem waka come but....
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:

<<< NEEDS YA IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
K.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by zicoraads: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dom2020:
joblessness, but comeoo, how much dem the pay this guys to protest?
Back then, around 2009, it was 2k grin
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Another civil war is simmering.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bolustic:
Unfortunately, if DSS and EFCC do the needful as regards Patience Jonathan now, many Nigerians, particularly those from the land of the rising volcano, would start ranting in her defence and NDA would intensify their vandalism.

The arrest of the judges and some peoples reaction to it has made me concluded that we Nigerians really deserve the type of bad leaders we had/have.

mental grin

t'wud be better if u were among the protesters..u lots are only e warriors grin
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
I nor even read the post but just dey admire the sweet handwriting on those placards
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by crisycent: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
These guys can't even spell.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mtcheeeww see their hungry ugly dry afonja faces..useless ppl...shebi na afonja dem,mumuest set of zoogerians...zombies..
If a journalist asks that one with a dry face what is the issue on ground u go hia stammerer....
No more due process in the land..leaders are now tyrants and the followers are getting zombied everyday.. Mumus,their target is gej..if u cant get the man,get his child or his wife...gej is blessed forever.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
TsaTrinity:
So after protest, what next?
back to hunger and suffering and smilling..grin
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
At the end we just understand the looters and politicians are super human. They never get to see prison wall unlike an ordinary Nigeria that stole plaintain. God help us in Nigeria.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by focus7: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
The probe of that sheppopotamus is long overdue.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by overall90: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wonder what GEJ and his wife did to the yorubas
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by hasyak(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bolustic:
Unfortunately, if DSS and EFCC do the needful as regards Patience Jonathan now, many Nigerians, particularly those from the land of the rising volcano, would start ranting in her defence and NDA would intensify their vandalism.

The arrest of the judges and some peoples reaction to it has made me concluded that we Nigerians really deserve the type of bad leaders we had/have.

my thoughts too, can never comprehend how some people think with their 7% brain
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Ikology(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
PassingShot:
Way to go. There should not be any sacred cows in the fight against corruption.

However, PDP's campaign fund has not been probed either.

For clarification, what was probed was arms fund provided to fight Boko Haram. Just that the probe revealed how the fund was used for PDP campaign.

PDP campaign fund is equal to Dasukis
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Mcbenjamin(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
If only they have jobs that will keep them busy, they won't be so jobless to be protesting against a woman who own businesses. Bad belle people shame shame shame...shame on you all jobless protesters.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by beautyoftheLord: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yes o! Arrest her. As long as Turai Yar adua, Abduslami's wife and Miriam Abacha are arrested as well. You go fear say Patience is a learner were Turai and Miriam are involved.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rotimi Ameachi nko
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by mikeolowo: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Greenwood Estate is located at Agbara igbesa,a Ado-Odo/ota local government of Ogun state.
  Greenwood Estate phase 2 is conceived with an idea of masterpiece for affluence,comfort ,d elegance away from the busy and noisy environment fully endowed with social amenities giving it the full required facilitated to be called a country of its own.

GREENWOOD ESTATE:
*Outright Payment: N 1,496,250 million
*Installment: N 1.575 million
*Initial deposit of of N 63,000 balance spread over 24 months ( 63 k per month)
*Size:120 ft by 60ft( 648 sqms)
*Documentation fees: N 150,000.
*Infrastructure fee/ premium: N 750 per.  sqm.

Document you get at the completion of payment is:
*letter of allocation,
*approved survey plan,
*deed of assignment
* a copy of global C of 0.

Document on ground is approved layout,the C OF O is in processed.

For subscription you need the follow Document to accompany with the form :

* Passport Photography
* Utility Bill ( Nepa or Water bill)
*  Mean of Identification ( Driver License, International Passport or Voter Card) Any One of this is required for the process. A Photocopy of each one that is available

Many thanks.

Tel:08039164452 or WhatsApp me.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
londonrivals:
Hundreds of members of the Human Rights Defenders and Advocacy Centre (Concerned Nigerians) staged a protest in front of the office of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) in Ikoyi, Lagos on Wednesday.

The protesters carried different placards demanding the arrest and prosecution of former First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, Probe of APC campaign Fund and another inscription saying ‘no more sacred cows in the anti-corruption crusade’.

See photos below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-lagosians-stage-protest-at-efcc.html

They are nothing but mere touts
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by westvic(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
endtime country grin
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by emmykk(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
hLagos and protest for the wrong reason.

1.rice 22k no protest in lagos.
2.judges raided by dss no protest in lagos.
3.Abuja idiot killed a woman for preaching no protest in lagos.

The former capital city of the west africa country with high population is fill with foolish politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.