Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) (5304 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by Edenoscar(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Winner01 after reading this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by EyeHateGod: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Christians Go Day Roll For Ground Now grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by EyeHateGod: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Edenoscar:
He Won't Read It Abi u Want Make E Commit Suicide grin

1 Like

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by AgentOfAllah: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
raphieMontella:
Other wonderful atheists can be found here...Lists_of_atheists

famous irreligious thinkers

famous skeptics

CC: Seun , Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline,JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 ,
hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker ,PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon ,
cloudgoddess , ifenes , Hopefullandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas,CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1,RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer lennycool desepiero onetrack coolusername Antiparticle Accidentalgenius
4kings

#THEPOWEROFATHEISTS

OP, am I supposed to feel accomplished and revel in the achievements of these people because they are atheists? How is this different from what religious people do?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by EyeHateGod: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

OP, am I supposed to feel accomplished and revel in the achievements of these people because they are atheists? How is this different from what religious people do?
1) It's just To Illustrate That You Don't Need "God" or an Imaginary Friend To Accomplish anything In Life!

2)Prayer is Just Waste of Time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
this thread is gold!

Winner01 and KingEbuka, say sump'n

1 Like

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
raphieMontella:

they are too much ni
i knew i omitted a lot of them..
You wish they were 1/100 of christian acheivers right.m undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
I would say nice thread, honestly, I am tempted to. But. . . this thread doesn't serve the purpose we seek: to free people from the shackles of religion. For every Hawking there's a Newton. For every Hubble there's a Flemming. Listing all these out implies that by being an atheist, you could be like them. There are enough religious people who are/were equally intelligent. There are stupid atheists, there are stupid religious people. I'd have preferred if this thread gave an insight to things we could discover and achieve without the guilt of religion, such as stem cell research. The Republicans in Congress are voting heavily against it because they think it'll "make man too powerful, make man play god". If god didn't want that, why did he create the materials we needed for it? With stem cell research we could even do things like growing limbs back! (What 4evergod wanted to do with his telepathic invisible god grin). We could be encouraged to solve more problems instead of lazily relying on religion for answers, like we do here in Africa. That's just my own contribution to this thread, with all due respect.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

1) It's just To Illustrate That You Don't Need "God" or an Imaginary Friend To Accomplish anything In Life!

2)Prayer is Just Waste of Time

EVEN THE POPE DOESN'T PRAY, HE KNOWS IT DOESN'T WORK.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

EVEN THE POPE DOESN'T PRAY, HE KNOWS IT DOESN'T WORK.

lmao

he knows bullets are no respecter of imaginary friends

even their imaginary Jesus was killed by 3 nails

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
raphieMontella:
Other wonderful atheists can be found here...Lists_of_atheists

famous irreligious thinkers

famous skeptics

CC: Seun , Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline,JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 ,
hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker ,PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon ,
cloudgoddess , ifenes , Hopefullandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas,CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1,RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer lennycool desepiero onetrack coolusername Antiparticle Accidentalgenius
4kings

#THEPOWEROFATHEISTS
Nice research Bro.
I can see you lumped up both agnostics and irreligious thinkers, skeptics, spinoza worshippers to your atheistic team to give a seemingly teaming set of acheivers.

Good Job, but they pale in comparison to the Number or christian acheivers talkless of other religious sects.

Like ValentineMary said, you left out Albert Einstein and many more like Einstein even though they were outspoken against atheism like Einstein grin. You left out Bill Gates too. grin

Well, Irregardless of how much you want to be many, grin I dont think these ones spent all their life on a religion section mocking and dehumanizing christians and religious people. They are not the kind of wild atheists we know today. They worked not talk.

If you and your brothers had the same mindset of these "great" people, and put it into production like they did, then Nigeria may have been sparked into considering the benefits of atheism.

Most, if not all are like Mark Zuckerberg who does not share the shitty crusading spirit of new atheists. They work for the betterment of humanity admist the growing religious population.

Ask seun, he did not get to build nairaland by fighting religious people. He worked, not talk. Even though, he has had his fill and feels he should incite young people against religion. We will see where that leads him.

Good Job again bro, but we need your hands not your mouth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by EyeHateGod: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=EyeHateGod post=50143576][/quote]See this one undecided
Dey born you well make you compare yourself with any of those ones on the list with your 1kb brain.

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by raphieMontella: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
if you do the math...as per populace per each group and calculate their achievements...its much more than your so called christians...
Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Edenoscar:
What is your alternate moniker? undecided
Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
See this one undecided
Dey born you well make you compare yourself with any of those ones on the list with your 1kb brain.

master at derailing and ad hominem

1 Like

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
raphieMontella:

if you do the math...as per populace per each group and calculate their achievements...its much more than your so called christians...
Like you gave the great pieces of art work of atheists on my other thread right?
Dont deceive yourself.

Mark Zuckerberg came to Naija, we didnt hear shit about atheism. Can you and you friends do that for a month?

None of you have the IQ of any of those people you listed above, its an insult to even compare yourselves with them. You people spend your life on a religious section mocking religious people and compare yourself with people who really know that atheism is not a thing and focus on making an impact. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
Like you gave the great pieces of art work of atheists on my other thread right?
Dont deceive yourself.

Mark Zuckerberg came to Naija, we didnt hear shit about atheism. Can you and you friends do that for a month?

None of you have the IQ of any of those people you listed above, its an insult to even compare yourselves with them. You people spend your life on a religious section mocking religious people and compare yourself with people who really know that atheism is not a thing and focus on making an impact. undecided

another ad hominem

2 Likes

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

master at derailing and ad hominem
If you be atheist, and Mark Zuckerberg be atheist. The atheism don get different meanings.

Yeye people, na so dose people dey live their lives you dey live so undecided

1 Like

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
If you be atheist, and Mark Zuckerberg be atheist. The atheism don get different meanings.

Yeye people, na so dose people dey live their lives you dey live so undecided

ad hominem again!

don't you have something else to say?

2 Likes

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

another ad hominem
Is this the only thing you have to say today undecided
See as your great granpa dey look you mumuness grin

3 Likes

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
Is this the only thing you have to say today undecided
See as your great granpa dey look you mumuness grin

another one

when all else fails.......... use ad hominem grin

3 Likes

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

ad hominem again!

don't you have something else to say?

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=winner01 post=50144062][/quote]

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

another one

when all else fails.......... use ad hominem grin

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by EyeHateGod: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
See this one undecided
E day pain u?
Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50144083][/quote]Oya is this the meme war you wanted?

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by hopefulLandlord: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:
E day pain u?
e pain am wella, no choice than to attack you aka ad hominem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by EyeHateGod: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
When they can't Handle the Truth They Result Memes and Also derailing the Thread
Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by raphieMontella: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
Nice research Bro.
thank you!

I can see you lumped up both agnostics and irreligious thinkers, skeptics, spinoza worshippers to your atheistic team to give a seemingly teaming set of acheivers.
[b]pls point out the skeptics and spinoza worshippers..
The link on ''famous skeptics'' i gave...has atheists,deists etc...thats why its stated ''skeptics'' by me..and their affiliations were stated in the site bruh..
2)the agnostics were clearly stated by me..as ironical atheists etc

Good Job, but they pale in comparison to the Number or christian acheivers talkless of other religious sects.
oh no..they dont...
Remember atheists are just a minor sect...

Like ValentineMary said, you left out Albert Einstein and many more like Einstein even though they were outspoken against atheism like Einstein grin. You left out Bill Gates too. grin
bill gates is on the op.
Einstein called himself an ''agnostic'' tho admired and seem to deifynature(spinoza God)
but if i go by his words..he's an agnostic

Well, Irregardless of how much you want to be many, grin I dont think these ones spent all their life on a religion section mocking and dehumanizing christians and religious people. They are not the kind of wild atheists we know today. They worked not talk.
some were put to death for their disbeliefs...some were ridiculed that their disbelief in imaginary friends make them ''nothing'',etc
and of course some debunked religious beliefs..
Just ask me to list them..and i will(from the op)

If you and your brothers had the same mindset of these "great" people, and put it into production like they did, then Nigeria may have been sparked into considering the benefits of atheism
of course we will..
Nigeria has been religious from

Most, if not all are like Mark Zuckerberg who does not share the shitty crusading spirit of new atheists. They work for the betterment of humanity admist the growing religious population.

Ask seun, he did not get to build nairaland by fighting religious people. He worked, not talk. Even though, he has had his fill and feels he should incite young people against religion. We will see where that leads him.
it will lead him to greater heights..
Nairaland's population is ever-growing...
And ive said this before..
Secular humanism is the deal...not atheism

Good Job again bro, but we need your hands not your mouth.
with time...
Remember;The hands cant work when the body is in the hospital

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by winner01(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:
When they can't Handle the Truth They Result Memes and Also derailing the Thread
Look up if you have half a brain and see who started posting memes.

Com, na ds brain you wan take compare with Bill gates?

1 Like

Re: Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) by raphieMontella: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
Dont deceive yourself.
baba i did...
I gave you
works of literature,poem,books,treatises inspired by their atheism...
And i can do it again..
But if you're expecting a ''painting''
you wont get one..because atheists dont have mythical beings in their disbelief...

in the country where he is...religion is not the way it is here..
My street alone is a ''testimony''

do you even know my IQ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatherhood Of Jesus ! / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.