Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How I Almost Got Robbed Of My Phone In A Commercial Bus And Lessons To Learn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Almost Got Robbed Of My Phone In A Commercial Bus And Lessons To Learn (654 Views)

Customer Robbed Of N1 Million After MTN Allegedly Gave Access To Her SIM. / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Robbed Of My Phone In A Commercial Bus And Lessons To Learn by Arbiola(f): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
The other day I was in a bus going to Iyana Iba... Right there in the bus I noticed that the person seating beside me tried to cover my legs with his open and close bag. At first I wanted to remove it from my leg and complain, but I just melow... Thought he did not know oh... Not knowing he did it intentionally.... So on getting to Akesan, I noticed some kind of movement in my side pocket... I checked, lo and behold, my phone was already removed half way by the guy seated next to me... Immediately, I brought out the phone from my pocket, looked into his eyes... At this point he was now putting up one innocent and serious face.... I got down from the bus..... I now went towards where he was seated and warned him that let today be the 1st and last time he would try that rubbish. That when next he does it, it would be his last...... Everyone in bus where just looking, he could not talk... Na so I just cross road dey go my house back....

Lessons to learn
1-Never seat at the back
2-Always hold your phone your wallet in your hands
3-Raise an alarm immediately if you suspect any kind of movement on your body
4-Look at the bus well before entering it.. If you see a bus full of guys, please don't enter

You might want to share your similar experiences too
Re: How I Almost Got Robbed Of My Phone In A Commercial Bus And Lessons To Learn by ekesoft(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ftc... Lol.... Seun Frontpage things
Re: How I Almost Got Robbed Of My Phone In A Commercial Bus And Lessons To Learn by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
May God help us

(1) (Reply)

Woman Files A $20m Lawsuit Against KFC For $20 Bucket Of Chicken She Ordered / Lecturer Slaps Student, You Won’t Believe What Happened Next (photo) / Lets Discussed, What Is Your View About MMM And Ultimate Cycler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.