Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (43632 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by dhorlapo(f): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016

Social media commentator and media personality Kemi Olunloyo is one not afraid to share her opinion on trending issue.

Her latest reaction is that on Toke Makinwa who advised females to do all sort of things in their 20s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyxgqliF1Xs

Below is what Kemi had to say on the matter

“After watching Toke’s popular vlog, I agree that her videos are not for everyone. Definitely not for parents who have daughters. I said in 2007 that I am not a role model but a mentor. Only your motherly figure should be your role model. Role models fall from grace. Toke Makinwa, the beautiful successful OAP and Youtube star sadly failed in her marriage because another woman Anita Solomon had a one night stand with her estranged husband Maje Ayida who went back for more.

Anita simultaneously dated Ayida for 8 years alongside Toke for 12 years. What Toke may not realize is that GIRLS are going to become women & mothers some day. I said may. Toke Makinwa pls don’t encourage them to have one night stands. Unwanted pregnancies have occured time and time again. Some women have contracted the lifelong pain of HIV and some dealing with single motherhood and poverty.

I have never been married and left an abusive relationship with my two children to become a single mom. I have no daughters but Im a feminist to the core. Many women were raped after one night stands and were too ashamed to tell the police. Don’t ever kiss strangers. There is no etiquette in that. It’s selling yourself cheap. While officer Sanguietti of the Toronto Police told us in the room not to dress like sluts to avoid being raped, a global movement began #slutwalk.

We dont have to wait for Oprah to march in the walk to get the message across. Toke we don’t have to wait for you to send a bad message across. Your sponsors, advertisers, humanitarian and activist groups are watching. As fierce, assertive and outspoken as I am, I urge you to retract the video message. Today is #internationaldayofthegirl #DayoftheGirl #internationaldayofthegirlchild. Change the mind of a girl.

I always call Rihanna my daughter. You are my Nigerian daughter! Best wishes darling!! You are our STAR!!”

http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/kemi-olunloyo-writes-open-letter-on-toke-makinwa-you-need-to-read-this/

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by dhorlapo(f): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:
This Madame no get sense kobo.At 55 she is still an Amebo/olofofo to matters that don't concern her..hating on people she can give birth to

Adagba maronu angry

That's too much bro!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by edgecution(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:
This Madame no get sense kobo.At 55 she is still an Amebo/olofofo to matters that don't concern her..hating on people she can give birth to

Adagba maronu angry

She's right this time.

360 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by nerfetiti: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by NotNairalandi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
nonsen se topics everywhere! is like seun and his mods are seriously experiencing recession because you hardly see betta news on nairaland these days.

anyway....thank God im notnairalandi grin

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by DICKtator: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by OlajumokeBread(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shut up
Old tortoise

A woman who doesn't know the husband of her 5 children have no opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
This woman again shocked

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by darocha1: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
aunty kemi has seen a reason to find her voice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
edgecution:

She's right this time.

The question is __ e concern am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mizzpweety(f): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by AmNoblen: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
I can say much buh well advised. Finally this woman don the get brain small

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by shumuel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
This Kemi sef, thats how she said Linda Ikeji is 42 not 36 sad grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by vosquare: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'll agree with kemi on this one

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
They do and say these things intentionally... Just to remain relevant and stay in the lime light.

Bloggers and website owners who are supposed to ensure such messages are suppressed and hindered from reaching the audience who are supposed to be prevented from hearing them publish them and make profit.

How diffrent are the bloggers/website owners who help spread the message like wild fire from Toke Makinwa herself?

And more so, best way to respond to foolish talk is silence.
Yeah. It works. Just try it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by lifestyle1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
She too go get daughter someday i believe.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
She sounds right

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mizchoc(f): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
she's actually right.
those of you insulting Kemi, remember ull be elders one day.
in actual truth, the girl child has been stepped on and the people who have the voice have used it to say rubbish.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
BABA ONE MAN MOPOL HW U DEY grin grin
Jarizod:

Adagba maronu angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by diva90: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
People are just reading too much meaning into the vlog. What I presume toke was trying to say in summary even though she used bad examples is that, people should 'live life' while they are still young because after your 20s life in the 30s and 40s gets serious
By the way, this vlog was made ages ago, why is it a problem all of a sudden?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by rolams(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Madam, your senses are back! Good talk.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by fijiano202(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Only a psycho will see somethin wrong with what she said...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by malbro(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na buhari they cause all this.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ecosystem4u: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Certainly the most honest words av heard from this woman

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
sense talk

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by ahamonyeka(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aunty Kemi where have you been with your smelling gutter mouth?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by veekid(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
True talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Photos: Ini Edo Steps Out In Hot Green Gown / 5 Nigerian Female Celebrities We Love Their Tomboy Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.