Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment (36832 Views)

'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by exlinkleads(f): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Daddy Freeze as he is popularly called is COOL FM OAP who can be described as one of the top voices of Lagos radio because of his controversial attitude and he is on it again. He has jumped in to defend OAP Toke Makinwa for making the below statement on radio station:

In the video Toke Makinwa tells young women below the age of 25 to live their lives to the fullest. She says they should have one night stands, kiss strangers, have tattoos and piercings.

See The video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyxgqliF1Xs

This thought created controversy and the conservative base of Nigerian Twitter and the army of Toke Makinwa haters. The anti-Toke Makinwa movement spilt over to this week as more people tweeted their apparent disgust at the media celebrity for her views.

Daddy Freeze predictably has shared his thoughts today about Toke Makinwa's video and comes to her defence. He starts his opinion piece on Instagram as a letter.

"I watched your vlog, and I understand that you were trying to express thoughts, that many people nurse in the depths of their minds, hidden far away from public scrutiny. You, on the other hand do not enjoy that immunity, being a successful public figure.

We Nigerians, are extremely judgmental, and love to seek fuel for jungle justice, which has one way or the other, migrated into our social media scene, where online courts are quickly formed, justice is speedily given and executions are promptly carried out, without any mercy whatsoever.

Most people do not have the cognitive depth to assimilate the message you were trying to pass across and have employed their fertile imagination to fuel it into becoming what it has evolved into.

God bless and keep you dear!"

It's good to see people in the same line of business defending themselves, and it is good too to see people in the media leaning towards liberal lifestyles.

But the thing is: Is what she said morally right?? - What is your take??

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/freeze-defends-oap-makinwa-for-saying.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't even know what to comment.

*Modified*
FTC- Dedicated to you Oyinkan. Pls don't give 'one night stand' like Toke-n Makinwa o. Biko

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by DLondonboiy: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Well just like the nigga above...I don't know what to comment..
Maybe the guy below might have something reasonable to say..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by jejemanito: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
sad

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by sukkot: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
yeye dey smell. when maggot begin dey crawl out of her vajayjay now she go begin dey look for TB Joshua upanda

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Rapsainot(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
I have got nothing to say really...
Buh this guy is a fucking savage hahahah grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by DONSMITH123(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Vacora(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Freeze

8 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by AmNoblen: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
What is he even saying?? Wtf

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by OlajumokeBread(f): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shut up
Wife beater

A weak goat who beats women have no opinion

13 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by mizchoc(f): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
freeze shud give his daughters same advice toke gave..
pple be supporting sh*t

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by WukedP(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
toke u go do one night stand for the rest of you life yeye dey smell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by vizkiz: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am not surprised undecided

Na the "one night stand" them kuku take snatch your husband.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
so I should start getting ready for a night stand approach from those shy ladies...ummh! ...I need not stress myself talking again...soon a lady will come gimme ring and pop the question... what a world
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by chijioke17(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
but you still commented

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by lifestyle1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
She will have a daughter someday i believe.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Hardeysolution(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
M not sure I got anything from everything on this thing.

Celebs.. ..my biz? Making my way to become number one celeb tooo
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Rapmoney(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Toto Makinwa is an OLOSHO!!! When I say 'Olosho', I mean real CAPITAL OLOSHO!!! What type of encouragement is that? Would she advise her daughter to live such life? Most of our female celebrities are just HOES!!! Anyone who quotes me to say nonsense is an OLOSHO too!!! angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by fizziea(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
oga lala, can u plzz sir dash daddy freeze some brain wey u neva use cos dz our daddy freeze ia really in need of it...

buh i hear say freeze wife na jet li why she neva give am brain
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by veekid(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Senseless

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by solidgidlas(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Just click like if you dont have anything to say also grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by steppin: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Naija and yeye celebrities.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by KingRex1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
vizkiz:
I am not surprised undecided

Na the "one night stand" them kuku take snatch your husband.

You back man?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by IcePriNze: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Person pikin :/
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by 4nobody4every1: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
yeye dey smell. when maggot begin dey crawl out of her vajayjay now she go begin dey look for TB Joshua upanda
tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
If you know you are pretty girl and you want a one night stand, you can count on my gbola to always stand at attention for you
You want a man for the night
You can count on me to treat that puuzzzy right
I wont judge and castigate
I am here to love and penetrate
Let the loving and frolicking increase
I am all for love and worldpeace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by BIGGMAMA: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Ihateiboflaties: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
toke and bleaching be like APC and PDP,both united in corruption.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song / E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.