Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Speak Fluent And Correct English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Speak Fluent And Correct English (3239 Views)

Stop Saying "Up Nepa", This Is The Correct English To Use / How To Speak Fluent English? / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by zeedof(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello the grammarians in the house, I need someone to prescribe text books for me and easy way to learn English on my own. I knew am good but not good enough and there are so many people like me that doesn't have opportunity of good private school right from childhood unlike now but very sound in other subjects. Please kindly prescribe the best book I can buy to study on my own. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by solidgidlas(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by zeedof(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
solidgidlas:
incantation or what are you saying

4 Likes

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by enigmagu1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
download pdf
Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by ashewoboy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Being on nairaland alone is enough for you to improve your grammar. Go to literature section, read all the stories there. Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by THUNDAR(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
There is this book titled: . How make you begin de talk like oyimbo . by . Onoriode (of extended family)

5 Likes

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by Alexoearl(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
You can see a lot of American movies... That would help

6 Likes

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by Ay04z(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
alawuye...

1 Like

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by nopretense: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
zeedof:
Hello the grammarians in the house, I need someone to prescribe text books for me and easy way to learn English on my own. I knew am good but not good enough and there are so many people like me that doesn't have opportunity of good private school right from childhood unlike now but very sound in other subjects. Please kindly prescribe the best book I can buy to study on my own. Thanks in advance
I think there s a buk titled English teacher or so. U may walk up to any bookshop to get it or smtin close to it
Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by kissoflife: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
solidgidlas:

Bad guy, Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by kissoflife: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
zeedof:

Try A to z Jamb use of English by Dele Ashade, if u can still find it in shops
Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by cue64: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Like Russell brand said, they said i couldn't speak good English cos i didn't attend a good school, all i had to do was pick up the dictionary n study every word in it 2day i speak plain and perfect queens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by Tolzeal(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dont read scrapes that will bore you life to death...

Just Start watching American Movies

1 Like

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by olayincar(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
zeedof:

go and watch jenifa diary
let ur case study be johnD grin
Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by flyca: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2016
OP Is your problem grammatical or phonetical?
Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by zeedof(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
flyca:
aww I love this question. Grammatical
Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
flyca:

Both

1 Like

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by Seylad2009(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
@ Op, can you change the title to something more appealing so that good and mature people can come in to contribute.

Seun and lalasticalala can you please help push this to where it can receive more contributions.

1 Like

Re: How To Speak Fluent And Correct English by zeedof(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Seylad2009:
@ Op, can you change the title to something more appealing so that good and mature people can come in to contribute.

Seun and lalasticalala can you please help push this to where it can receive more contributions.
I wish that too but I think people pays before taking their post to front page, I don't know and can you please reframe the topic as you think it will be normal?

Mod please kindly help us because I knew not only me to push this to front page

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Won't Know This. / Nigerian Defence Academy 2019/2020 Application Form For 71st Regular Course Is O / Help Me On Atbu Bauchi Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.