Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. (4401 Views)

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone / Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Just bought my first IOS phone, iPhone 6s Plus.

I doff my hat for apple OS. Have used android since the days of gingerbread to nougat. In addition, I have used Sony Xperia Z to Z2, HTC one M7 to one M9. Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7/ galaxy note 3,4. None of these phones can match the great executioner, i6 not to talk of i6s plus. I used to beef iPhones users, but I'm now baptized with the Holy Spirit of IOS.

It was just few days ago I layed my fingers on iPhone 4. I was surprised that small thing could be so fast in its operation. Even faster than most samsungs mid/high end smart phones. I quickly dumped my Samsung note 5 and bought this iPhone 6s Plus. I'm never going back to android. I'm not even sure if the new Samsung galaxy note 7 or Samsung galaxy S7 edge can match the powers buried inside a the little iPhone 6s. And yes I have used Samsung S7 edge also.

Wondering how I used all these phones? I'm a gadget freak, I can save every 10 I get just to get the latest powerful phone. Lol.

For those of you asking where I for see android OS 7.0, I use a nexus phone as well. The update came on the phone few days ago, I went on tech radar and read how to force the update on the phone. Nothing special about the the version.

7 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by zzzzy: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Says stupidity grin. Btw, the latest is ip7

10 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by obiorathesubtle: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
I believe you..
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
zzzzy:
Says stupidity grin. Btw, the latest is ip7
lol. Bros, that one money na monthsssss salary.

I will upgrade soon. Make I flex this one first

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I believe you..
ma nigga. Longest time.
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by henryobinna(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
stupidity:

I doff my hat for apple OS. Have used android since the days of gingerbread to nougat. In addition, I have used Sony Xperia Z to Z2, HTC one M7 to one M9. Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7/ galaxy note 3,4. None of these phones can match the great executioner, i6 not to talk of i6s plus. I used to beef iPhones users, but I'm now baptized with the Holy Spirit of IOS.

It was just few days ago I layed my fingers on iPhone 4. I was surprised that small thing could be so fast in its operation. Even faster than most samsungs mid/high end smart phones. I quickly dumped my Samsung note 5 and bought this iPhone 6s Plus. I'm never going back to android. I'm not even sure if the new Samsung galaxy note 7 or Samsung galaxy S7 edge can match the powers buried inside a the little iPhone 6s. And yes I have used Samsung S7 edge also.

Wondering how I used all these phones? I'm a gadget freak, I can save every 10 I get just to get the latest powerful phone. Lol.
lie!!!
you never used Nougat

this is why the best Smartphone in the world (Galaxy Note 7) explodes

http://www.droidpost.com/2016/10/3-possible-reasons-why-samsung-galaxy-note-7-explodes.html

12 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by obiorathesubtle: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
stupidity:
ma nigga. Longest time.
hehe.. How your side Na?
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Dam5reey(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
henryobinna:
lie!!!
you never used Nougat

I wan ask am which device he used Nougat..?

Leave him alone na.. there is nothing spectacular about Iphone 6s plus...

I have handled the phone... Its just another phone out there..

6 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by henryobinna(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dam5reey:

of course.
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
What of your note 5.. I would really love it if you gave me.. I really really would love it
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
stupidity:

computer village we don hear, oya carry your iphone6s go get visa. angry

4 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Reediano(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
stupidity:

By stupidity!??

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Ay04z(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
all liars are going to hell...repent b4 is too late.....

8 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by flokii: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
you'll enjoy IOS if you can jailbreak it.. the security level is top notch

3 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by salawustyles(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
pachman:
What of your note 5.. I would really love it if you gave me.. I really really would love it
baba join the line ooooo cos ..
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by gambus007(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
stupidity:

Bro take am easy now..Nougat os? which phone b that?
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by orimion(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
if you were a gadget freak like you said

is there anything like xposed module on ios?
custom recoveries?
custom roms?

Until we all finally realize that its "different stroke for different folks" will all of our lives be easier.
iPhone beat android in performance (android guys, please accept this) but not in customization, modding and things that will excite a tech freak

#TeamAndroid

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by acenazt: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
gambus007:

Bro take am easy now..Nougat os? which phone b that?
bros Nougat naim be the new version of Android ohh. After Marshmallow
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by gambus007(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
acenazt:
bros Nougat naim be the new version of Android ohh. After Marshmallow
ofcose i know that..nougat beta 7.1 will b out soon...apart frm google pixe...or nexus phones with nougat and lg v20 out of box gat 7.0...no phone has 7.0 yet..i might not b right pls correct me if am wrong

3 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Donkunxex(m): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Another confused nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 13, 2016
salawustyles:
baba join the line ooooo cos ..
Loll. Na me sha ask first
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 13, 2016
henryobinna:
lie!!!
you never used Nougat
lol. I have used a nexus device bro. Already tasted nougat

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Dam5reey:

i used a nexus 6 device also, forgot to list it among. If truly you have handled i6 and you still think there's nothing spectacular about it, ahhhh!!! Bros, which phone you dey use currently? Don't tell me it's techno infinix or gionee.

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

computer village we don hear, oya carry your iphone6s go get visa. angry
tongue carry your techno go get Ghana visa

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 13, 2016
orimion:

iPhone beat android in performance (android guys, please accept this)

#TeamAndroid
lol. I created this thread because of the above. PERFORMANCE!!!! nothing else. I don't tweak my devices.

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by fowlyansh181(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2016
stupidity:
lol. I created this thread because of the above. PERFORMANCE!!!! nothing else. I don't tweak my devices.
now that's what's up, if you are and Android user and tries ios for the first time, your mind would be blown and you'd be inlove. Ios is top notch
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2016
stupidity:
good morning oga. Please you get any of the used android phones still lying around make you shower me with the blessing of a smartphone. I still dey on top Nokia Navigator. Guys I never beg for likes but am begging now so you will lend your voice follow help me beg op. Thanks and good morning

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by salawustyles(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
pachman:
Loll. Na me sha ask first
okay we go sell am noni
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by buikem2: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
You'll run back to android when you realise you can't just download music or video like that into your phone or can't collect files via Bluetooth.

I was given iPhone 6. In a space of one week I sold the brick. It's brick coz it doesn't go anything apart from its fancy apps. It's fast though, but my s6 is fast too

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Darkseid(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
I felt the same way the OP is feeling last year when I bought my first Iphone. I ended up running back to my android phone in less than a month. IOS is sweet only if you have a lot of money and a computer too, its definitely not for broke guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by samsam2019: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Some people are just born fools.

These half-witted scumbag just listed like 6 flagship phones. Is he telling us he bought 3 flagship phones in a year or what?

Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by fowlyansh181(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
samsam2019:
Some people are just born fools.

These half-witted scumbag just listed like 6 flagship phones. Is he telling us he bought 3 flagship phones in a year or what?

Idiot
he might have did, you weren't there. Why the insults? It's what those who are out of Words run to.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone / Meet The New Affordable LG BELLO Smartphone / IFA 2014:samsung Unveils Galaxy Note 4 And Note 4 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.