Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue (453 Views)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by 004gist: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue

One of Cossy Ojiakor fan went a little crazy and then he got what he bargained for . Cossy showed the world a photo of her fan who tattooed '' I love Cossy'' on his tongue.
She was so happy with fan that she invited him for a date with N5000 offer if he should decline the date.

She wrote:
”Hmm, I missed this during the October 1st party, but whoever you are, send me your account details and I will credit you with N5000, or you automatically qualify for a party with me.. ”
See below

Source:
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by freeamine: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tongue cancer
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by Sunnymatey(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op wher is the picture? I wll slap somebody o.[url]Op wher is the picture? I wll slap somebody o.[/url]Op wher is the picture? I wll slap somebody o.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Anambra 2015 Hands Over Crown HD / Emem Isong Shows Off Her Adorable Twin Babies (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Blast Linda Ikeji For Loosing MTV MAMA, Calls Her Nobody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.