Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (8963 Views)

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? / I Have N5.4m To Invest But Any Gright Ideas But No Internet Biz Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by entinvest: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
i have N5.4m in excess and i dont know what to do with it
kindly drop your views and numbers
please no internet biz
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by jaybee3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by kayjegs: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
I will advise you go into the Transportation business. It is one of the best. You can mail me at kayjegs@yahoo.com for details. I have sent details to many people on this forum. I think you are more than qualified to go into the biz with that money and the returns is very good.

regards.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by Ekwere(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2009
I have up to 15 FMCGs from Turkey under the exclusive agreement I signed with them, so send mail to zarahservices@yahoo.com or call 08024627500 and we would talk alright.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by Chiaka(f): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
WHatever business you want to advice him on. say it on the forum. Not sending him your emails.
Be careful of being scammed.
Them don hear 4.5m now, their antena don stand!! shine your eyes.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by CarlosVent(m): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2009
INVEST in the computer importation business.
Imagine buying from us at 25,000 and selling at 50,000 or 55,000. inst it impossible but Carlos Ventures has made it possible.

Visit our website below for details.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by suxes2005(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
I will advice u to go into poultry business. It pays alot. Dis season is a good season to venture into it. Fish farming and like joebol said, chicken rearing pays alot.

SHALOM
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by odejayi200(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
i am into oil and gas(down stream) i work as an independent marketer in NNPC Depot,Suleja.i can take u fron A-Z of the petroleum industry cos uts one of the best sector you can invest ur money with good reaturns.if you are interested in oil and gas biz call me on 08055051674.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by thaddeus99: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by chosen04(f): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
You can go into importation and supply of building materials, Especially Cement, Granite, Sand, Tiles and marble.

In such line of business you can never lose.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by judchuks20(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
The importation business would be alright. But if you need to start a magazine or weekly newspaper and you do not have the know-how, then you can mail me at bizcorrespondent@yahoo.com. Right now, I write most articles on the Mag called Business & Economy review.

Or you could call me: 08064241488
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
entinvest:

i have N5.4m in excess and i dont know what to do with it
kindly drop your views and numbers
please no internet biz

You can venture into Haulage Business, With that ammount i can Guarantee you a monthly return of 300k - 400k per month. we have been into it for almost 10 yrs now.

contact me on: 07026253124
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
hello sir. i came accros ur post here on nairaland and thought on helping u out with this, if only u can believe in what i am saying ,then u dont have to worry. there is no need for u to start thinking of what to do with that money.all u have to do is to invest that money and get ur returns at the end of every two months.the name of the company is gold link invention limited.in goldlink investment company u invest ur money and u get 25 percent of that money u invested of which ur capital is not lost. just as simple as that.u can contact me if u want to on this mobile number(0813572616).or better still my email(jentle2stay@yahoo.com)
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by walestar2(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2009
Don't let them kidnapped you and collect your money by force, think reasonable, don't just visit anyone trying your are smart, let them post their company names and make underground research on your own but if you probably go visit a stranger else where thinking because you didn't go with money and nothing will happened, they will just kidnapped you and collect your money by force,Coconut wey get water no dey shout.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by walestar2(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2009
my own advice,fix your money in the bank while searching for business idea so at least your money will not be iddle, this money can still be giving you 40 000 to 50 000 monthly when fix the bank while thinking of business idea and how to set it up. think about presence and the possible problem the business may encounter and possible solution if this business is going to wrong way and don't rush things but fix with bank first.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by mccloud224(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2009
hello sir. i came accros your post here on nairaland and thought on helping u out with this, if only u can  believe in what i am saying ,then u dont have to worry. there is no need for u to start thinking of what to do with that money.all u have to do is to invest that money and get your returns at the end of every two months.the name of the company is gold link invention limited.in goldlink investment company u invest your money and u get 25 percent of that money u invested of which your capital is not lost. just as simple as that.u can contact me if u want to on this mobile number(0813572616).or better still my email(jentle2stay@yahoo.com)

Does this look suspicious or am i being judgmental?Check out the red flags :

(1)
hello sir. i came accros your post here on nairaland and thought on helping u out with this, if only u can  believe in what i am saying
(2)
there is no need for u to start thinking of what to do with that money
(3)
name of the company is gold link invention limited.in goldlink investment company u invest your money and u get 25 percent of that money u invested of which your capital is not lost.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by mccloud224(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2009
FEAR people! ! ! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by chinuaodi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
Very simple, go and make a cyber cafe in a prominent place like Abuja, and see how much u will make in a day, a cyber cafe in my area makes noting less than 22k a day so u do the math.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by chosen04(f): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
EMILO2STAY:

hello sir. i came accros your post here on nairaland and thought on helping u out with this, if only u can believe in what i am saying ,then u dont have to worry. there is no need for u to start thinking of what to do with that money.all u have to do is to invest that money and get your returns at the end of every two months.the name of the company is gold link invention limited.in goldlink investment company u invest your money and u get 25 percent of that money u invested of which your capital is not lost. just as simple as that.u can contact me if u want to on this mobile number(0813572616).or better still my email(jentle2stay@yahoo.com)

I stand to be prove wrong! The above post has evil intention. Emilo2stay, the poster is asking for business he can invest on, not company introduction.

What has happened to 'Good samaritan' advice on NL. Cant we advice people without asking them to invest with us. He needs biz advice not biz partner(s).
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by ologun01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hello Sir

I am Opeyemi and i deal in oil, i supply LPFO to a textile company in ikorodu, lagos state, as regards your post that you have N5.4M excess, if you can invest N2.5M with and i wld be paying you returns montly or we partner to do the delivery together, the company pays 14 days after delivery, and i wld be paying you per litre.

This is my email addressa and phone number: ologun01@yahoo.com and 08022559660, you can send me your number and i would call you to talk and explain more.

I expect to hear from you

Thanks
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by kg(f): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
If you are really serious my advice is that you go into export.

I can assist you step by step if you are willing and you can be sure of at least 30% ROI each time.

You can reach me on 08033792673.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2009
Invest in me cos i'm simply the next big thing straight outta naija
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by kg(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
Still on Export Business

The first thing to do is to register a limited liability company. It is not hard to do this and I can assist you if you need my help.

Next step is to get your export licence that is also not difficult and not expensive either.

Once that is done you are set to venture into export.

As of now you can do charcoal and you will need N600,000 to export a 40ft container.

You can decide on the number of containers you want to ship based on your financial strength and contract.

It is real and you are free to call me on 08033792673 if you think you need my assistance in any way.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by asticks(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hi Entinvest, i believe that it should be the returns on your investment that should be ur primary concern, however, keep in mind the golden principle of investment, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, also remember that in investments, the higher returns always come with higher risks.

If you are interested in a investing in a stable business with steady returns, i can offer you one.

Its an investment in a company that's in the service industry, with a return on investment of 20% for a maximum tenure of five years, after which your principal will be returned to you with a capital gain of 10%.

If you require further details, you can mail me at flipandfold@gmail.com.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by asticks(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hi Entinvest, i am sorry i forgot to include that the 20% returns is per annum, not per month.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by shola75: 4:59am On Oct 29, 2009
Can you tell me, which country do you export charcol to and for what purpose? Thanks.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by nukration(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
can u give it to me as a loan, 20% interest for 1 year. whatever u need for collateral 07038717104
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by computech: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
Invest your money in me,send me to go and study abroad, I will deliver!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by olorogun1: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
If you have a job why can't you just fixed the money in any of the solid bank around.cos any investment you want to do you must be able to monitor it yourself or else people will disappoint you.but if you are ready to work with what you have and you know you are not lazy then i will advice you go into Real Estate,its not an easy task but if you are determined i bet you will give glory to God.save the money until you are ready to invest it yourself.for more info on how to go about the real estate investment you can reach me on 08060639740.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jumia Rewarding Customers With Fake Vouchers? / CBN Insists Banks Can’t Pay Dividends From FX Revaluation Gains / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.