Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The So-called Toilet Infections In Women - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The So-called Toilet Infections In Women (49327 Views)

Highest Ever Daily New Infections In SA, Lockdown EXTENDED AGAIN / Perfect Remedy For Toilet Infections Tested And Trusted / Toilet Infections Should Be Treated With All Seriousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Goyim: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
BUSTED!!

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by SABA2002(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy so all those local herb sellers way no dey gree person hear word are lying grin cheesy

Goko clenser shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by hustla(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
This post sure gonna discourage niggas from giving head....

Telling you

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by SavoG(f): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Are u serious shocked

My gf is always complaining of itching from toilet infection that her body easily gets infection each time she uses a public toilet or toilet her lodge mates used in skul. She also said that even without sitting on the toilet that the evaporation from the toilet to her organ can cause it

So all these are lies she formulated? So she got the infections thru sex?

It's recurrent cos every time she treats it, she will have unprotected sex with u and u'll reinfect her. Do my blame her alone. Get tested and treated

9 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why are the ladies not commenting grin

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by millionboi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Are u serious shocked

My gf is always complaining of itching from toilet infection that her body easily gets infection each time she uses a public toilet or toilet her lodge mates used in skul. She also said that even without sitting on the toilet that the evaporation from the toilet to her organ can cause it

girls are more prone to infection because of d opening in BTW dia legs.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Acidosis(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Husse12:
I so much fear these diseases that's why I don't use public facilities

Stay away from public sex instead. Read the thread again

5 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by ikombe: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
you can do more to update your knowledge by going to the streets, public conveniences, face me I face you houses, ask questions,carry out researches and then investigate. You are doing well by seeking for more information here but don't let all you have read in school limit you. You can prove me wrong by letting ur GF go use an infected toilet for one week and come out clean.
If you have nothing to contribute just shut up your mouth undecided

Is it hard for people to apply sense nowadays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Adesiji77: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Here to read the comments cool
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by sakalisis(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ina ooo
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by fghanni(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Following...
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by OldBeer: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Acidosis:

Stay away from public sex instead. Read the thread again
grin grin grin Brutality!

5 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Davidgr8(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Where is my hanky?i think i smell something
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Daniel058(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
delerx:
Thanks so much my brother. The post actually attracted a lot of visitors to my blog and so far go the highest number of views in all my posts on nairaland. Thanks once again. I need to have you as a friend. My name is Pharm dele 07030409811.that lil boy is not my problem @all.
naijaboy756 haf sufad grin

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by ikombe: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
SavoG:

It's recurrent cos every time she treats it, she will have unprotected sex with u and u'll reinfect her. Do my blame her alone. Get tested and treated

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
delerx:
You can whatsapp me 07030409811 to join my whatsapp group.
Hi, what's the whatsapp group about and what are the terms of engagement?
You can get back to me via whatsapp 08095922061
There was a guy you referenced who said there is nothing like toilet infection. I should quickly add that there are indeed "toilet infections" which commonly come as UTI, acquired through poor toilet hygiene and practices.
Let's not attribute all vaginal infections to STI cos I have managed a number of seeming STIs in non sexually exposed ladies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Midasnaturals: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
One cause of vaginal infections that people overlook is the use of all these hygiene sprays and washing inside the vagina with water and other perfumed materials. Medically it is called douching.

Vaginas are designed to self clean..when you use these artificial sprays and cleansers, you change the pH of the vagina and remove all the natural flora (microorganisms) that are meant to clean it and protect it from external infections.

If you already have an infection, get it treated. Once its healed, stop using sprays and cleansers to clean your vagina.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Ihuomadinihu: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
That's very wrong. When a woman catches a vagina infection like Candidiasis,it doesn't necessarily mean it came from sex.
Poor hygeine and dirty toilets are big causative factors. What can you say about a 10yr old virgin girl with such infections?
A patient is asked if she is practising unwholesome sex activities,where that is not the case, then it is blamed on dirty toilets and very poor hygeine.
Yes, certain infections are passed through unclean toilets.
Another factor that lead to infection is through the use of non cotton pants or wet pants.
It is advised that women wear cotton undies because cotton dries quickly and prevents the accumulation of mucus that can introduce germs to the vigirna.
Women are also advised to stop sticking dirty fingers inside their virgina. Wash your hands before and after changing your pads.
Change your pads immediately it's soiled/full.
Make sure your undies are 100percent dry before using it and make sure they are spread under the sun or in a ventilated area.
For the sexually active ones, encourage your man to wash his hands and trim his nails regularly,to avoid introducing foreign elements inside you.
There are a couple of things that cause infections in women, Op should stop giving stuppid lectures to the public!

33 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Montaque(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
As much as your post may be medically proven, u must still give some credit to bad toilet and uncleanliness.
You have cases of virgins having symptoms of sexual infections and diseases. The level of cleanliness required of a girl is higher, cos she is open under.

3 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by OgaTheTop2: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
delerx:
Without a foul odour? Probably getting it back from you if u had been practicing nigga raw. Men r carriers with no visible symptoms.
Lol.

**Falls from Palm tree..

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by jennyebi(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
All these quack doctors sef! Sorry o for the quack name. But maybe your book has not covered the toilet area. Your knowledge is limited. Practically people are getting infected from toilets and your are here talking about the level of knowledge you have. If you have a sister or babe, let her go use some pit toilets and let's see. Afterwhich you will update your knowledge.
Tnx jare...... anyways, he said he's a 'pharmacist '

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by DonaTee(f): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is soooo on point! !!! I dunno who nicķnamed those shiii toilet infection.

Over d yrs I lost my voice trying to explain ders nothing like toilet infection.......

in d end I thinkbit was a name used to tone down stigmatisation of d disease STI undecided

Female genital infection does more harm than good. Instead of nicknaming it jus culture d swab n get treated both d female n her patner nbuse c condoms during d treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by jennyebi(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
Bros you are a "pharmacist", face your "drugs" and leave the "vagina" for "experts"!! angry
lol

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Obas101(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
All this things no dey irritate una undecided

3 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Are u serious shocked

Don't judge your girlfriend please brother, I have once used a toilet not so public but in a office and trust me after that day I was itchy and all that symptoms she said to you, it can be from the toilet I had to see my GP and took some meds before I got well down there please please please don't judge the girl, sad

3 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Some people just come on NL with limited knowledge to say all sorts, I doubt you are a pharmacist, because I have pharmacist siblings and they don't talk like they are in an enclosure like you are now.
Are you saying there are no infections gotten through the toilet then I shake my head for you and your lecturers in school because they are to blame and for you not studying too before spewing this all over!
Next time carry out you research well before you come and start giving half baked information.

8 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
That's very wrong. When a woman catches a vagina infection like Candidiasis,it doesn't necessarily mean it came from sex.
Poor hygeine and dirty toilets are big causative factors. What can you say about a 10yr old virgin girl with such infections?
A patient is asked if she is practising unwholesome sex activities,where that is not the case, then it is blamed on dirty toilets and very poor hygeine.
Yes, certain infections are passed through unclean toilets.
Another factor that lead to infection is through the use of non cotton pants or wet pants.
It is advised that women wear cotton undies because cotton dries quickly and prevents the accumulation of mucus that can introduce germs to the vigirna.
Women are also advised to stop sticking dirty fingers inside their virgina. Wash your hands before and after changing your pads.
Change your pads immediately it's soiled/full.
Make sure your undies are 100percent dry before using it and make sure they are spread under the sun or in a ventilated area.
For the sexually active ones, encourage your man to wash his hands and trim his nails regularly,to avoid introducing foreign elements inside you.
There are a couple of things that cause infections in women, Op should stop giving stuppid lectures to the public!
thanks for this comment,I was getting confused, yeast infection has now turned to STI, Hmmmm na wah o

5 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Doctorfitz: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Obviously nl peeps no dey read to understand.....
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by lafean20(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lmao....oh my God.....it is very obvious that most of u did not even read the write up and if u did, u don't understand shit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.