Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem (10513 Views)

Why People Try To Control Our Gender, And How I Became Free From Them. / Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem / Total Treatment From Staph. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 13, 2016
It was really a horrible experience living with staph infection for over 2 years especially with the internal heat that ensued latter apart from the other terrible almost unbearable symptoms! Honestly if there is a course for taking ones medications religiously, I would be awarded first class. But despite not with the medications prescribed for me, all I was getting was 2-3 months relief after which the whole symptoms would reinforced again and even worse. From the first test of mild growth, by the second year it was already heavy growth when I went for test after the second round of treatment. In fact after the third medication on Orthodox treatment I went for a herbal remedy after much persuasions from a close friend but the longer term benefit was not different from the Orthodox drugs that I took based on prescription.
Well, succour came my way from a least expected source. In fact from a despised source at that! I was in a high capacity public bus commuting from Wuse to Karu in Abuja after a hectic day at work when, a young man began to address us. Initially, I wanted to disdain him, but when I looked up at his appearance and he was well dressed, coupled with his well articulated speech, I decided to give him a listening ear he became the source of solution I earnestly was looking for.
The young man was speaking on health issues with great precision which made him appeared different from all others I'd met before in a public bus. In the course of his presentation, he brought out a sachet containing some seeds which he called black seed and that it handles so many health problems. Honestly, when he mentioned the point that the seed handles so many health problems I was becoming skeptical. However I have to lose my guard when he asked if anyone there had used the seed before. He was extremely confident about the workings of the seed to the point of guaranteeing a 100% money refund if anyone right there had used it before without absolute result. I was amazed when up to 5 people attested to the efficacy of the seed in a bus seated about 40 passengers. Two among the people that attested said it helped them to be free from infections. While one said hers was from arthritis and the other two, a young man and a woman attested that it freed them from stomach ulcer problem.
My personal experience of using the seed was really awesome! In a sachet, there are 8 seeds. The instruction was to chew 2 seeds with fried groundnut after evening meal weekly. I observed that the first time of using it, I had to go to toilet 2 times after an interval of about 40 minutes. But apart from that there was no any other inconvenience I experienced. To be sincere with you after that therapy I'd not experienced any of the symptoms that I was living with. And two good lab test confirmed my absolute, no growth of staph status. I'd even introduced the seed to some of my colleagues in the office and family members who'd used it with wonderful result.
And guess what? I bought a sachet of the seed for just 1000 Naira. This really made me to know that nothing is really "common" or to be despised in life. What more can be a proof to that than using a seed of 1000 Naira introduced to me in a public bus to cure staph infection that I'd spent over 80,000.00 Naira without freedom before!

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by rawpadgin(m): 5:12am On Oct 13, 2016
donsimon2012:
It was really a horrible experience living with staph infection for over 2 years especially with the internal heat that ensued latter apart from the other terrible almost unbearable symptoms! Honestly if there is a course for taking ones medications religiously, I would be awarded first class. But despite not with the medications prescribed for me, all I was getting was 2-3 months relief after which the whole symptoms would reinforced again and even worse. From the first test of mild growth, by the second year it was already heavy growth when I went for test after the second round of treatment. In fact after the third medication on Orthodox treatment I went for a herbal remedy after much persuasions from a close friend but the longer term benefit was not different from the Orthodox drugs that I took based on prescription.
Well, succour came my way from a least expected source. In fact from a despised source at that! I was in a high capacity public bus commuting from Wuse to Karu in Abuja after a hectic day at work when, a young man began to address us. Initially, I wanted to disdain him, but when I looked up at his appearance and he was well dressed, coupled with his well articulated speech, I decided to give him a listening ear he became the source of solution I earnestly was looking for.
The young man was speaking on health issues with great precision which made him appeared different from all others I'd met before in a public bus. In the course of his presentation, he brought out a sachet containing some seeds which he called black seed and that it handles so many health problems. Honestly, when he mentioned the point that the seed handles so many health problems I was becoming skeptical. However I have to lose my guard when he asked if anyone there had used the seed before. He was extremely confident about the workings of the seed to the point of guaranteeing a 100% money refund if anyone right there had used it before without absolute result. I was amazed when up to 5 people attested to the efficacy of the seed in a bus seated about 40 passengers. Two among the people that attested said it helped them to be free from infections. While one said hers was from arthritis and the other two, a young man and a woman attested that it freed them from stomach ulcer problem.
My personal experience of using the seed was really awesome! In a sachet, there are 8 seeds. The instruction was to chew 2 seeds with fried groundnut after evening meal weekly. I observed that the first time of using it, I had to go to toilet 2 times after an interval of about 40 minutes. But apart from that there was no any other inconvenience I experienced. To be sincere with you after that therapy I'd not experienced any of the symptoms that I was living with. And two good lab test confirmed my absolute, no growth of staph status. I'd even introduced the seed to some of my colleagues in the office and family members who'd used it with wonderful result.
And guess what? I bought a sachet of the seed for just 1000 Naira. This really made me to know that nothing is really "common" or to be despised in life. What more can be a proof to that than using a seed of 1000 Naira introduced to me in a public bus to cure staph infection that I'd spent over 80,000.00 Naira without freedom before!

how can i get this seed please

my mum had been suffering from chronic ulcer for god knows how long
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by pyyxxaro: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2016
donsimon2012:

Pls Send the contact..... Alot of folks need this help
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by segebase(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2016
donsimon2012:

i do see d sellers of this seeds in d bus....i dont buy dem cos i believe it wont work..since u r a livin proof will give it a try...it called Ghana seed
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Pls Send the contact..... Alot of folks need this help
Honestly I don't know if its against the law of Nairaland to post numbers here. However this is the number on the sachet I'd even stored it in my contact and I have shared it with several people. 07038263787
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2016
segebase:

i do see d sellers of this seeds in d bus....i dont buy dem cos i believe it wont work..since u r a livin proof will give it a try...it called Ghana seed
I use to have the same notion about these things the often sell in public buses even when I was in Lagos. I'd never patronized any of them until this one and it proved to be very efficacious. As for the part of the Ghana seed I don't know if it is also called so.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by babyt66: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by moboli: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
how can I get the seed
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
donsimon2012:

Guy...... Thanks alot for this info. I'm a victim of staph for 3yrs now. Please I need your contact. I need to call you. I have spent over 800k for this infection alone. Help a brother thanks

4 Likes

Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by FullDepth1: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by EmmyDike12: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bn

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rarekind sir.. Told i can't post on the other.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
TheLady123:
Rarekind sir.. Told i can't post on the other.
I'm here ma'am.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Modified
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Modified
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Onyeasi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Its called Miracle Seed
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Afriface: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Get Rid of Recurring staph aureus today!.

Visit http://www.naturalmedicinet.com/2017/10/recurring-staph-infection-why-mrsa.html

Dr Ola
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by engwari(f): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
donsimon2012:
Honestly I don't know if its against the law of Nairaland to post numbers here. However this is the number on the sachet I'd even stored it in my contact and I have shared it with several people. 07038263787
Liar!!!!! It's your number and here is the other contact simon-08052860346
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Jimbadly: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
All these scammers.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by engwari(f): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Jimbadly:

Engwari dear, please can you expatiate further cos I already contacted that number.
The story he gave on NL is not convincing and the number he dropped claiming that's the sellers number is actually his own.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Jimbadly: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
engwari:
The story he gave on NL is not convincing and the number he dropped claiming that's the sellers number is actually his own.

Hmm. Thanks for the heads up dear. Guess I won't do business with him then.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by engwari(f): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2018
You welcome.
Jimbadly:

Hmm. Thanks for the heads up dear. Guess I won't do business with him then.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Afriface: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Get Rid of Recurring staph aureus today!.

Visit http://www.naturalmedicinet.com/2017/10/recurring-staph-infection-why-mrsa.html

Dr Ola
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
engwari:

Liar!!!!! It's your number and here is the other contact simon-08052860346

God bless u.
All of them are fake, from Gnld, trevo, forever living and herbal practitioners are cheap fake.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by engwari(f): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mention their names@ the bolded.This will help NL blacklist them.
iamloyalty:

God bless u.
All of them are fake, from Gnld, trevo, forever living and herbal practitioners are cheap fakes, i have dealt with some of them here on NL they DONT have cure to stap.
1. +2348154671305-HerbsDr this one na good example
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
engwari:
Mention their names@ the bolded.This will help NL blacklist them.
1. +2348154671305-HerbsDr this one na good example

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by engwari(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
i sent you a mail. please respond to the mail.
iamloyalty:

In life one has to be careful, i wont mention name but i will say[b] ALL[/b] HERE ON NL ARE FAKE!
alternative/herbal practitioners
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
engwari:
i sent you a mail. please respond to the mail. alternative/herbal practitioners

I have issues with mail for now.
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by aromaticmassage: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamloyalty:

In life one has to be careful, i wont mention name but i will say ALL HERE ON NL ARE FAKE!
I think you better mention name o since you don tey with all of them or the FAKE you talk about begins and end with you.in my own opinion all of them can't be fake.but just shine it eyes.@engwari hope you no carry your staph enter new year o.maybe one bobo fit don even smash your puna sef on wash night day.may God save us from staphylococcus punnies.i dey my house come and beat me
Re: How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem by engwari(f): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2018
I pray yu nevr suffer any ailment in your life. This is no joke.
aromaticmassage:
I think you better mention name o since you don tey with all of them or the FAKE you talk about begins and end with you.in my own opinion all of them can't be fake.but just shine it eyes.@engwari hope you no carry your staph enter new year o.maybe one bobo fit don even smash your puna sef on wash night day.may God save us from staphylococcus punnies.i dey my house come and beat me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naturally Increase Your Breast Size Via This 6 Ways / COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation / Who Has Heard About This Dangerous Insect? (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.