Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,529 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here (1749 Views)

Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? / Only Good Girls / Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2006
Can't seem to be lucky with the girls. I keep meeting the bad ones. Where are the good girls? Are there any good ladies out there? Go on hala me here: kdships@yahoo.com
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2006
are you a good guy cause if you are then you wont contd meeting the wrong ones
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by naijacutee(f): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2006
kdships:

Can't seem to be lucky with the girls. I keep meeting the bad ones. Where are the good girls? Are there any good ladies out there? Go on hala me here: kdships@yahoo.com

With all the good guys! smiley
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by PTBNaija(f): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2006
Why does this make me think of Coming to America lol?

Well I hope you haven't been looking for good girls in a bar, because you won't find them there. There are good girls in the library, in church, try looking there lol. grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2006
PTBNaija:

Why does this make me think of Coming to America lol?

Well I hope you haven't been looking for good girls in a bar, because you won't find them there. There are good girls in the library, in church, try looking there lol. grin

That can be true but not always. Thanks anyway.

@naijacutee
That's not always true. In fact, most are with the bad guys and tolorating sh*t.

@ThoniaSlim
I had a good one actually but it was a long time ago. Distance broke us apart. That's history now.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by iice(f): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2006
Go to the places where 'good' girls seem to perpetuate and you may be lucky. Good luck
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by PTBNaija(f): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2006
Haha, kd I was joking lol. I was paraphrasing what one of the guys in Coming to America said.

But my real advice, I don't think that there is a problem finding good girls, there are many of them around. There are several of them on this thread in fact. I think the problem (and I might be overstepping my bounds here because I don't know you or how you act or anything), but the problem may be with you. It might just be that the girls that you are attracted to, tend to be, not good? Like you might say you want a girl that has this, this, and this. But then it is also some of those same qualities that make her do things that you may not like. Or maybe you're just sending off some signals with your body language that attract the wrong type of girl.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2006
PTBNaija:

Or maybe you're just sending off some signals with your body language that attract the wrong type of girl.

You might be right about that. A friend once told me about my looks. He thinks I rather scare the good ones away by it. Well I can't change that.

Hey!, not that am not handsome. Some people think I look hard. You know, like the "bad guy". I mean, she has to let me come a little closer before she can tell if am good or not.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2006
the good girls are there aplenty but unfortunately unlike their American counterparts they seem to derive joy in making life much more difficult for others who attempt to approach them.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by superman(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2006
agree ! correct yeap, absolutely precise!

i think those gals are jealous of good guys like us! they never let their freind have u! well life goes on
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by diddy4(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2006
good girls are everywhere just timing, thats all you need.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by stunatic(m): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2006
good gurls r with the bad boys, they always get aong fine
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Pain(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2006
I Thot They Saying Was That "Never Been A Good Girl Since Mary"
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2006
Pain:

I Thot They Saying Was That "Never Been A Good Girl Since Mary"

Hey! 'cmon there are good girls out there. Never mind that saying.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by superman(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2006
wetin these ulgies faces wan tell this soldier! listen up my friend im a superman wittness bare jealousy in de game
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by PTBNaija(f): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2006
wetin these ulgies faces wan tell this soldier! listen up my friend im a superman wittness bare jealousy in de game

huh?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by stunatic(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2006
yeah, huh ?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by superman(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2007
na joke oooo!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2007
, ok
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Pain(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2007
I Heard They Are In Shanghai.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2007
really? i ran into a few in church the other day! They were not in china.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by whitelexi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2007
Good girls are everywhere, even on NL grin
Testimonies are begining to roll out cheesy just follow my words "where there is a wind, there is a way"
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2007
i hear so too. They must be in hiding, there are good girls, its just harder to find them.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2007
davidylan:

i hear so too. They must be in hiding, there are good girls, its just harder to find them.
You're right men. They are like diamonds. One has to search real hard to find them. If you do eventually find one, you don't wanna loose them.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by whitelexi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
You know, look at it from this point of view. . .  What if u been searching in the wrongest places?  What if its right beside u and u have not noticed??  I recieved an email that changed my outlook, it was a simple question: What is the cleaner's name??  Now we have many cleaners at work, all female, all wear a name tag, but up till that moment, i didnt know any by name and i must've walked past them like 10001 times. . .   Today, when i pass by any of them, i greet them by name grin  They r cleaners but i found out many of them have a bachelors degree and one even has an MSc.
So u see, when u appreciate people, u look into their hearts and find what u woulda missed on the ordinary day, u find out there's much more to everyday life.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by PTBNaija(f): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2007
You're right men. They are like diamonds. One has to search real hard to find them. If you do eventually find one, you don't want to loose them.

Also don't forget that all diamonds start out as coal wink. It takes time to make a diamond (and some heat as well grin)
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Macgreat(m): 2:40am On Jan 05, 2007
there are good girls on here only that they talk too much which makes them seem like bad girls, in person they are very cool
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by superman(m): 2:45am On Jan 05, 2007
and can u tell and what makes u say that?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2007
Oppsites attract. So if U r good guy looking for a good girl U are outta luck. They are all with the bad guys. If U think U are a good guy then U have to make do with the opposite,,,,,bad gals grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2007
Uche2nna:

Oppsites attract. So if U r good guy looking for a good girl U are out of luck. They are all with the bad guys. If U think U are a good guy then U have to make do with the opposite,,,,,bad gals grin

'cmon we are talking about humans here. Not some nonliving thing. I disagree with you Uche. If you go on believing stuff like that, you will end up with the wrong kind of lady. That's if you are a good guy, going by your belief.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by PENGO: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2007
am a good girl
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2007
PENGO:

am a good girl

You're welcome PENGO! Hit me back here: kdships@yahoo.com. I've got a surprice for you.

Guys!!! We finally got one here. I hope she comes a little closer. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who do you Pick As "Date" In Nairaland? / Ibkaye Will U Be My Girlfriend / Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.