Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Shari'ah Is Weak And Fable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shari'ah Is Weak And Fable (338 Views)

Nairaland Christians Are The Most Weak And Divided Set Of People I,ve ever Seen / The Ant Fable / CHRISTIANITY: The Weak And The Strong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shari'ah Is Weak And Fable by ajiboye007(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2016
THE FABLES LAW ...........

we are told by muslim that islamic law (Shari'ah) is the best for mankind , but from my study i found this is untrue ,what of, if we found the law lack ability to successfully guard our conscience from sins and atrocity ?

Quran (24:31) - "And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known." The woman is not only supposed to cover herself, except with relatives, but to look down, so as to avoid making eye-contact with men.

HERE IS MY QUESTION.........

why did allah give ashes law on woman ?by telling them to put on cloth that hide them and they must be in the house always ?
some of u might say that, its good for woman to be nicked ? Capital NO! but did woman in arabia walk in street naked before allah reveal this punishment on woman ?

what is needs of covering woman from head to toe and retired them into the house , wan their law that restrict man from committing adultery, fornication and rape on woman ? it's not obvious that, the so called the divine law (shari'ah) that forbids man on those sins are weak fable to guard men hart from woman ?

why it's ,it was innocent woman and ladies that were put in cage for man who have no self control from allah divine law ?

do allah thinks woman dont lost after man ?. maybe allah forget what he claim to reveal to previous prophet about , Joseph and Potiphar wife.
GENESIS 39:6-8
6 So he left everything he owned in Joseph's charge; and with him there he did not concern himself with anything except the food which he ate. Now Joseph was handsome in form and appearance. 7 It came
about after these events that his master's wife looked with desire at Joseph, and she said, "Lie with me."
8 But he refused and said to his master's wife, "Behold, with me here, my master does not concern himself with anything in the house, and he has put all that he owns in my charge.…
then why did allah if through was the previous prophet God, to order man should put on vail because woman can admire and lure them to bed ?

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER!

(1) (Reply)

"Whatever You Vividly Imagine, Ardently Desire, Sincerely Believe And........... / What Are The Rewards That Saints Will Receive In The Bema Seat Of Judgement / The Monkey With The Wooden Apples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.