Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Simple Piece Of Wisdom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Simple Piece Of Wisdom (324 Views)

Motivational Lounge: Come And Get Inspired With Words Of Wisdom / Wisdom Quote of the Day / Words Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Piece Of Wisdom by salaudeen4245(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2016
"Of all the people on the planet, you talk to yourself more than anyone. Make sure you are saying the right things."

This quote made me stop and think about just what I say to myself. Am I for or against myself and how do the words I speak influence what I do to move forward in my life? Let us pay attention today and every day to make sure we're not "abusing" ourselves with negative self-talk!

(1) (Reply)

Sage-50 & Quicbooks Advanced User Computer Accounting Training. / Jamb To Scrap Use Of Scratch Card / Online Oracle Oaf Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.