Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Condition Is Getting Worst Ooooo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Condition Is Getting Worst Ooooo (1150 Views)

I Will Talk Ooooo / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Try To Figure Out Why The Guy In The Middle Is Getting All The Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Condition Is Getting Worst Ooooo by LOVEGINO(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Imagine! An accident occurred today 11 injured, 12 died. So the minister promised to offer N5,000 to the injured and N6m to the dead for their funeral. One of the injured got up and laid where the dead were, one of the dead shouted "Bros go back to ur place, no bring confusion come here, they don count us o! smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Condition Is Getting Worst Ooooo by ekanDamie: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2016
LOVEGINO:
I.Do you want to make some money buy investing your capital on bitcoin. This is pretty
simple and easy. Let me break it down for you
Minimum capital is 0.01btc
Every hour you make 0.15% on your capital.
Every day you make 3.6% on your capital. Wow!
Every week you make 25.2%on your capital. Sounds profitable.
Every month add it up yourself you make a handsome 100%.
check my signature
I was banned on business section. I can't see your signature either.can I know more?
Re: Nigerian Condition Is Getting Worst Ooooo by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Haha cheesy
At 1st I thought the joke was goomly but then.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Many Nigerians Want To Go To Russia 2018 / 69 / Sex: F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.