Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

For Sales Of Old Layers, Breeders And Broilers Contact Me ASAP - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / For Sales Of Old Layers, Breeders And Broilers Contact Me ASAP (319 Views)

Order For Your Day Old, Layers, Noilers And Broilers @ Affordable Prices / Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale / Mash Gel Feed ,the Solution To Bigger And Faster Growth Fish And Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Sales Of Old Layers, Breeders And Broilers Contact Me ASAP by Jerryfem(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
For sales of old layers, breeders and broilers please contact me ASAP on 08132300768....thanks
Re: For Sales Of Old Layers, Breeders And Broilers Contact Me ASAP by AdiscoPele: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
How much do you sell the old layers

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers For Sale. Price #1500 / Soyabeans, Cracked And Uncracked Pkn Available For Pick Up Only / Old Layers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.